Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Shoes And Shoes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Shoes And Shoes (1287 Views)

Lovely Handbags And Shoes Available Come In! / Ankara Bags And Shoes / Where Can I Get Training On How To Make Ankara Shoes And Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoes And Shoes by Kol: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2010
Call our sales person on 08163281222 or email sleekwarehouse@yahoo.com.

Distributors welcome!!!

Re: Shoes And Shoes by adconline(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2010
show some feragamo shoes please
Re: Shoes And Shoes by bollyfolly: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2010
I am interested in the wedge, contact me bollyfolly@yahoo.com
Re: Shoes And Shoes by Kol: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2010
bollyfolly. thanks. will contact you.
Re: Shoes And Shoes by toytuns(f): 3:30am On Jan 11, 2011
here is a pretty good site.

www.stylebybike.com

or email help@stylebybike.com
Re: Shoes And Shoes by Kol: 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2011
toytuns: will you not just start your thread. Do so or I get the operator to take you down,
Re: Shoes And Shoes by toytuns(f): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2011
Kol:

toytuns: will you not just start your thread. Do so or I get the operator to take you down,

Kol -- The operator can't take me down. Its just an opinion to anybody that reads it. If you look around, that what everybody's been doing. I have a thread and I see other people add information to it. I didn't get annoyed with them.
If they benefit from it, its okay with me.
You don't have to be scared of anything or selling your product on this free website.
I'm still not mad at you. wink wink
Re: Shoes And Shoes by Kol: 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2011
ok sir/ma
Re: Shoes And Shoes by sneha123(f): 11:37am On Jan 12, 2011
Hello to all,,,,,I think its very great information of shoes,,,beautiful variety,,,,, here is a pretty good site,
Thanks lot for share with us,,,,,,

Seo Services in USA | fengShui Consultant| Natural Therapy Treatment in delhi | Vastu
Re: Shoes And Shoes by Kol: 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2011
That's right, nice site.
Re: Shoes And Shoes by toytuns(f): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2011
Kol:

That's right, nice site.

Thanks Kol.

I wish you great success in your business.

you can email me anytime too.

help@stylebybike.com.
Re: Shoes And Shoes by Kol: 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2011
will do
Re: Shoes And Shoes by lorrieseneca: 8:30am On Jan 22, 2011
What a Lovely shoe! I also really like too much because of very nice shoe and i purchase this shoe. All shoe are nice but i like second too much.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies:red Stain On Ur Clothe How Did U Cope? / Anyone Knw Whr I Can Gt An Original Timberland Boot Or If U Hv Any For Sale / PHOTOS: Check Out Beyonce Rocking Ankara Print Like An African Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.