Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

7 Benefits When You Stop Drinking Alcohol - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Benefits When You Stop Drinking Alcohol (245 Views)

What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? / 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus / 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Benefits When You Stop Drinking Alcohol by ValourDigest(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2019
Many people realize that excessive alcohol consumption is a health hazard, but what are the positive effects that can result from ceasing alcohol use?

Some of these effects are immediate and others are long-term benefits to overall health. If someone is considering lowering their alcohol intake or quitting a drinking habit, there are seven overall health benefits that they can expect to see.

1. A Healthier Brain
Alcohol slows communication between neurons and neurotransmitters in the brain, which are the command pathways for all major functions of the body such as breathing, thinking, speaking and moving. The cerebellum, cerebral cortex, brain tissue, and……

Read More: https://valourdigest.com/7-benefits-when-you-stop-drinking-alcohol/
Re: 7 Benefits When You Stop Drinking Alcohol by Inspectorsuga22(m): 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2019
Story...
No man can put asunder between I and my beloved HERO. The beautiful lady in a glittering green dress, any day without kissing u is like a wasted day. My trusted adviser n the one who puts a smile on my face when these women start thier unending nagging....
I love u my beloved OOMPA....

(1) (Reply)

Are You A One Minute Man?correct With Mascum Herbal Pride. / Defiled & Impregnated 13-yr-old Girl Undergoes CS To Save Her Life / Understanding PRP Treatment For Hair Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.