Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? (22744 Views)

700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus / WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by adesegun121(m): 7:49am On Jan 23
What do people benefit from drinking alcohol?

I really want to know too….. grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by adesegun121(m): 7:49am On Jan 23
All is well grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Nackzy: 8:02am On Jan 23
Na my friends own dey surprise me pass no matter how hungry and broke you are, they will never dash you money rather they can buy alcohol worth 50k for you, stupid motherfuckers, any friend that tells you let's eat first b4 we drink is a good friend

217 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by adesegun121(m): 8:05am On Jan 23
Nackzy:
Na my friends own dey surprise me pass no matter how hungry and broke you are, they will never dash you money rather they can buy alcohol worth 50k for you, stupid motherfuckers, any friend that tells you let's eat first b4 we drink is a good friend

Some friends are like that undecided too bad

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Nackzy: 8:06am On Jan 23
adesegun121:

Some friends are like that undecided too bad
Aswear very bad thing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by myweb(m): 8:07am On Jan 23
Same question I honestly want to find an answer to, I'm 40+ and I've never like drinking. I was pressured by peers during my university days which made me started to drink but deep down, I hated myself for tasting it. Well, later I just have to accept who I am. In fact, it got to a point, I was questioning if I was okay for not drinking when everyone else does...very odd, but I love the way I am now more...

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Nice2023(m): 8:07am On Jan 23
Beer is my favourite but I can never drink without food.

Never.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by wediehere1: 8:22am On Jan 23
Peter Obi May have reasons why he established Ogogoro company

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Paraman: 8:24am On Jan 23
This is like asking what guys benefit in fvcking olosho

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Chukwuka319(m): 8:25am On Jan 23
For me,I don't take alcohol and has never had interest in it, for more than 30 years of my existence on planet earth.The interest is just not there,at all.Back in the university,a friend tried introducing me to alcohol,but I backed off.
Once one of my paternal aunts when she was still behaving like a normal human being, advised me in 2016, never to take alcohol.
Then my late uncle was a slave to alcoholism.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by naturalman: 8:29am On Jan 23
Nonsense question.

People who doesn't drink are mostly prone to depression and anxiety....
The truth is that people who does not drink are very rude, wicked and brutal, they always harbour anger, they are so sensitive to everything and most women don't like them because they are too serious and funless.

Another thing about people who doesn't drink is that they womanize a lot, they are womanizers and gossip alot. They can dash women all their money...

You now ask the question, what makes this people happy?.... nothing....they are into pure gambling or womanizers..

Pure truth

134 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by adesegun121(m): 8:33am On Jan 23
naturalman:
Nonsense question.

People who doesn't drink are mostly prone to depression and anxiety....
The truth is that people who does not drink are very rude, wicked and brutal, they always harbour anger, they are so sensitive to everything and most women don't like them because they are too serious and funless.

Another thing about people who doesn't drink is that they womanize a lot, they are womanizers and gossip alot. They can dash women all their money...

You now ask the question, what makes this people happy?.... nothing....they are into pure gambling or womanizers..

Pure truth

No be fight na question

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:33am On Jan 23
Pls help us ask oo

What exactly is the benefit?

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by mrrandomguy: 8:34am On Jan 23
The drinkers' sorrows go away for a few hours, after which it returns with more force.

Alcohol is like a fuel, which, through the gateway of the mouth, propels demons and evil spirits into one's body, spirit and soul. It reduces once spiritual resistance to zero level. Thus, compromising one's spiritual defenses against the forces of darkness. Watch what you put into your mouth! Jesus can save you no matter how addicted you are to alcohol. Jesus can deliver you from that evil spirit called Jonny walker. Call upon the name of the Lord and be saved.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by lendahand(m): 8:34am On Jan 23
Little to nothing

Beer will introduce empty calories into your system, overwork your liver and give you headache in the morning.

Red wine is even better as it helps the heart when taken moderately.

Whiskey burns fat when taken moderately

Champagne is very damaging to the body

Alcohol can lift your spirit when you're overwhelmed with sorrows

You can misbehave when tipsy and even toast women randomly but when you get drunk you embarrass yourself a lot.

Plus and minus, addiction to alcohol will damage you all round in the long run and waste your days on earth

Best bet, stay far from alcohol or engage your wits when close.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:34am On Jan 23
Nackzy:
go and work for your money. I can take you out,buy pepper soup catfish #2500 and 3 (#1500) trophy for you but that #500, he no dey enter your pocket ..shayo na master

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by MRSAWEDOFF: 8:34am On Jan 23
Dunno....but is sha love drinking alcohol ...4 bottle of legend stout per day, keeps sicknesses away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH4Q3nbDU_8
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by datola: 8:34am On Jan 23
I wonder o! I even heard the thing is bitter.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:34am On Jan 23
NOTHING,

ABSOLUTELY

NOTHING.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:34am On Jan 23
Some says beer let them forget their sorrows

But they wake up the morning after and the sorrow go don tie wrapper wear gele.

Say NO to ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by alfredilly: 8:34am On Jan 23
It gets you so high that you feel on top of the you feel on top of the world

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by etcme(m): 8:34am On Jan 23
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I wonder what people get in alcohol.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by robinfemi: 8:34am On Jan 23
When you don't drink, you wouldn't know, when you don't smoke, you wouldn't know, when you don't womanise, you wouldn't know.

Why do you think a drinker, smoker, and womaniser used to be the best friend of each?

You may think it's because they are compatible but it's the vibez that comes with it😄

Call me anything you like, am still who am I

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Olachase(m): 8:35am On Jan 23
i think is has is own benefit if not

why did Jesus turn water into wine undecided undecided

13 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by incogni2o: 8:35am On Jan 23
This is the point they also ask themselves the question with no answer.

But simply, It's a short burst stimulant. Reason people easily get Drunk.

Although at the end, It depresses them, But the short burst of pleasures seems to be worth it for them.

Same with sex and Drugs I guess

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by ATEAMS: 8:35am On Jan 23
Lol
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:35am On Jan 23
datola:
I wonder o! I even heard the thing is bitter.
U never try am before

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by tuoyoojo(m): 8:35am On Jan 23
We are waiting for the green bottle men to come and give us answers

Some say it makes happy and helps them to forget their sorrows but that's similar to the ostrich burying it's head to escape danger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36am On Jan 23
wediehere1:
Peter Obi May have reasons why he established Ogogoro company
Hmmmmm, this is deep!!!

But we confirm this is fake.
We don't know why people are doing this to Yes Daddy. cool
We have to set the fact right ✅️ as we always do at dem MANNA cool
#BeLikeDemManna

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Alcohol? by Smartjeezy01(m): 8:36am On Jan 23
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why The Fear Of Caesarean Section By Nigerian Women? / COVID-19: 6-Year-Old Girl Tests Positive In Jigawa / Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.