Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi (18362 Views)

Lagos Ferry To Start Operations In November - See What The Ferries Look Like / The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) / Ferries That Will Be Used At The Bariga Waterfront Jetty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by Brodagovernor(m): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2019
This is a wonderful development. It is long overdue considering the onerous transit from medina to mecca. Imagine this train will convey 5421 passengers per trip.
Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by Toscarel: 10:16am On Aug 16, 2019
I wonder, while these politicians go on these hajj don't they see all these tech advancements, and what their greed has cost this country.

rather they cone back and propose useless and archaic practices such as RUGA and old fashioned nomadism.

Did they see cows on the streets, beaches , airports, schools there ?

but their greed and land grabbing agenda wouldn't let them see all that.

nonsense and ruga
Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by olowococoa: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2019
Until when the northerners agree that infrastructure, is the key and only way to development as southerners see and wants it or,nothing will happen in the next 100 years to come.

2 Likes

Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by anonimi: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Northerners should learn to emulate the positive aspect if this people

They prefer their almajiri system.
What you clamour for is impossible as long as they support illiterates like barawo bubu who does not promote eductaion for everyone.
It can't happen.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056178_buharrriii_jpegfa72c16ad1c41e9eed450be7ddf57e53

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by Toni19: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2019
Some of these people are still again western modernization. Why using this high speed facility for hajj?

Western education is sin...

Without that, will there be anything like this?...

Please tell the extremists...they should lay down their guns and embrace true Islam.
Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by abdullahI24: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2019
Growingboi:
What happened to camel and horse or even legs? I though western education is 'Haram'
Boko haram is the ideology of Nigerian extremists, apart from Nigeria where have u ever heard schooling is haram?
Checkout Iran, Iraq, and other core muslim nations they are doing great in the field of technology,
the crisis they face is leadership oriented not anti education crisis.
Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by AmazingELixir: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2019
lipsrsealed

Please nobody should advise the government of the day in Nigeria to embark on this kind of outlandish project it will trigger severe backlash nobody wants to get on the wrong side of the peaceful herdsmen by killing their cows crossing the rail tracks afteral the cows sustains our economy.
Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by anonimi: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2019
olowococoa:
Until when the northerners agree that infrastructure, is the key and only way to development as southerners see and wants it or,nothing will happen in the next 100 years to come.

Infrastructure without education is a key to a rotten development.
If you don't build/train a child, won't he sell all that you have built when he grows up

2 Likes

Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by AngelicBeing: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2019
drips8:
Everywhere else other than nigeria is doing good
grin
Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by drlateef: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2019
Growingboi:
What happened to camel and horse or even legs? I though western education is 'Haram'

I also thought ignorance had been eradicated in the world........until i read your response.
Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by AngelicBeing: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2019
anonimi:

If barawo bubu did not cancel the one for Lagos due to ethnic bigotry and jealousy, we would have had less congestion in Lagos.
20 plus years and TinuIbu, FashOle, AmbOle and SanwoOle have failed to replicate what Jakande was on track to deliver in 1984.
Thankfully Jonathan did for Abuja in five years.

" l am pighting kwarraption via the EPCC and my administlation is kwomitted to pighting kwarraption via the EPCC and any one that joins the AFSHIT is pogiven, join my administlation in pighting kwarraption via the EPCC " grin

1 Like

Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by Foodforthought: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2019
Growingboi:
I was about to ask same thing. Too many hypocrites on earth. Western influence is Haram, and yet they are depending on it. African Muslims are different from White Muslims it seems.

2 Likes

Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by AngelicBeing: 10:33am On Aug 16, 2019
anonimi:

Which is what we had before the dullard took over in 2015

"I am pighting kwarraption via the EPCC and my administlation is kwomitted to pighting kwarraption " grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by landforeast(m): 10:35am On Aug 16, 2019
If you watch Saudi is not been presided by a Cattle rearer it is been headed by a an educated and exposed young man.
The Law of nature states that you can not give what you don't have.
So anybody waiting for Buhari to do wonders is only mad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by AngelicBeing: 10:35am On Aug 16, 2019
anonimi:

They prefer their almajiri system.
What you clamour for is impossible as long as they support illiterates like barawo bubu who does not promote eductaion for everyone.
It can't happen.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056178_buharrriii_jpegfa72c16ad1c41e9eed450be7ddf57e53
Gbam grin

1 Like

Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by YugoMagazine: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2019
Hello Auto Josh, Please how do you add an image inside posts now on Nairaland? I'm having issues doing it now.

Automotive1:

For the first time in history, High-speed rail services was available to millions of muslim pilgrims who made their journey between the two Holy cities of Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia.

The ₦2.8 trillion (£6 billion) Haramain High-Speed Rail (HHR) service, launched after the 2018 Hajj pilgrimage, runs between Mecca and Medina, and passes through three stations: Jeddah, King Abdul Aziz International Airport and King Abdullah Economic City in Rabigh.

The high-speed trains are designed to travel at 300 kilometers per hour (186 mph) on electrified rails. It can cover the distance between the two Holy cities in just two hours, a road trip between the cities can take 5 hours during the normal period and 10 hours during Hajj.

There are 35 trains, each with 13 cars and 417 seats in two classes -- business and economy. The Haramain High-Speed Rail (HHR) line can manage about 60 million passengers a year. 

The hajj, one of the five pillars of Islam, is one of the world’s largest religious gatherings. This year officially drew 2.49 million pilgrims to Islam’s holiest sites in Saudi Arabia.

https://autojosh.com/first-time-ever-high-speed-electric-trains-ferries-muslims-during-hajj-pilgrimage/

Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by comodo: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2019
Pellow kwantrimen. Western education is haram.
Nonsense and ingredients. Saudi using their oil to buy technology. Nigeria using their oil to marry 5 wives, sponsor extremists, land grabbing, bokoharam, Training Fulani militia in Sudan etc

What do I know. But western education is haram.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by slimfit1(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2019
Toscarel:
I wonder, while these politicians go on these hajj don't they see all these tech advancements, and what their greed has cost this country.

rather they cone back and propose useless and archaic practices such as RUGA and old fashioned nomadism.

Did they see cows on the streets, beaches , airports, schools there ?

but their greed and land grabbing agenda wouldn't let them see all that.

nonsense and ruga

They use sunglasses so can't see.

1 Like

Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by Nasir123(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2019
crafteck:
If e dey naija, I go live close to railway and line to tap current, no more nepa bills, I will use ac all day

Why are you thinking like that?
How can you be tapping electricity when you already have electricity in your apartment!?

That's just the Nigeria mentality.
Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by anonimi: 10:43am On Aug 16, 2019
abdullahI24:
Boko haram is the ideology of Nigerian extremists, apart from Nigeria where have u ever heard schooling is haram?
Checkout Iran, Iraq, and other core muslim nations they are doing great in the field of technology, the crisis they face is leadership oriented not anti education crisis.

Restrict yourself to what you know.
Islamic extremists are against western education especially for girls everywhere and not just in our country.
Have you heard about Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani girl who was shot by Taliban because she was campaigning against their decision to lock girls out of schools?

June 20, 2018

In Afghan Leader’s Home District, Taliban Ban Girls From Education

https://gandhara.rferl.org/a/afghan-leader-home-district-taliban-ban-girls-from-education/29306920.html

Attacks on Girls’ Schools on the Rise as Taliban Make Gains

May 21, 2019

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/21/world/asia/taliban-girls-schools.html

After 3 Years Under ISIS, Mosul's Children Go Back To School

October 9, 2017

"None of us went to school when ISIS was here — we stayed at home," says Ali, who is in sixth grade. "It feels good to be back."

ISIS sent government teachers home and ran its own schools — focused on religion and weapons training. Even basic math had a militaristic twist, using the image of bullets to teach children to count.

https://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/10/09/556532909/after-3-years-under-isis-mosuls-children-go-back-to-school

1 Like

Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by moufan: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2019
ALLAHU akbar
Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by Nasir123(m): 10:48am On Aug 16, 2019
anonimi:

If barawo bubu did not cancel the one for Lagos due to ethnic bigotry and jealousy, we would have had less congestion in Lagos.
20 plus years and TinuIbu, FashOle, AmbOle and SanwoOle have failed to replicate what Jakande was on track to deliver in 1984.
Thankfully Jonathan did for Abuja in five years.

sad
I think we should drop this lamentation mentality already. Or, are you not tired?
Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by michealewela: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2019
Our money..
Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by MoIbrahim: 10:59am On Aug 16, 2019
You mean it? Are you boko haram?

Growingboi:
Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2019
Mighty6785:
This is th ugliest banner I've seen in my whole life
Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by anonimi: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2019
Nasir123:
sad
I think we should drop this lamentation mentality already. Or, are you not tired?

I take it that you are allergic to knowledge and have a distaste for information and a phobia for wisdom. Is that correct
If you are stuck with lamentation, please keep it to yourself. I am not interested in sharing it with you. Thanks but no thanks.

1 Like

Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by gnykelly(m): 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
Are you okay?
Re: High-speed Electric Trains Ferries Muslims During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi by princfred(m): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
AngelicBeing:
"I am pighting kwarraption via the EPCC and my administlation is kwomitted to pighting kwarraption " grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two LAUTECH Students, Driver Burnt To Death In Road Crash / Trails of Green (T.O.G) / Guyana Visa How Is It Obtain In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.