Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,909 members, 7,838,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Taxing Of O'pay Okada Riders-oyo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taxing Of O'pay Okada Riders-oyo State (346 Views)

Finance Bill: Senate Mulls Taxing DSTV Premium Bouquet / Counter Rally Of Ekiti Drivers & Okada Riders At Governmet House Supporting PDP / Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taxing Of O'pay Okada Riders-oyo State by Sleemut09: 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2019
I hereby register my commendation on the Oyo state government effort in revamping the lost glory of PACE SETTER state led my Governor Seyi Makinde.

As a good and concern citizen of the state, I will like to open the eyes of the government to taxation of online incomes. I take O-PAY company as a case study. This is a newly emerged and booming to transportation company in the state paying millions of naira daily to her thousands of employees across the state.

Oyo state government can reap millions of naira (if not billion) in approaching this establishment for Personal Income Tax of their employees. This will help the government in his effort to take the state to its peak.

Feedback on this piece will be appreciated and will also encourage continuity of such.

Best Regards.
sleemut08@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Senator Abaribe Reacted , After Sen Ike Was Attacked In Germany / IPOB Members In Trouble Over Ekweremadu’s Attack / 6 Lessons From Germany’s Handling Of The Senator Ekweremmadu ‘protest’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.