Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Help! Can I Get A Scholarship To Study Abroad After Graduating With Second Class - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! Can I Get A Scholarship To Study Abroad After Graduating With Second Class (247 Views)

After Graduating With A 2.1 In Engineering, What Next? / Graduating With Second Class Lower Is No Longer An Option - Vincent Adeoba / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Graduating With Second Class Lower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Can I Get A Scholarship To Study Abroad After Graduating With Second Class by TECHDORO(f): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2019
Good day my fellow nairalanders.

I graduated with a second class lower from a federal university here in nigeria with a CGPA of less than 3 points on a 5 point scale.

I wish to study abroad but I don't know if my CGPA of second class lower will hinder my chances.

Also, I would appreciate any information at all on how to begin the process of studying abroad on a scholarship from the school. The visa process. the application process, registration, etc. Please help me.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Help With This Probability Question / How Can I Get A News Paper Publication For Name Change / Besides Programming, What Other 21st Century Skills Should A Student Learn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.