Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Bobrisky Introduces Fans To His Parents, See Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Introduces Fans To His Parents, See Pictures (1352 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu In Family Photo With His Parents At 50th Wedding Anniversary / Davido Looking Dapper In Suit - See Pictures / Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Introduces Fans To His Parents, See Pictures by GistkitNG: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2019
Popular Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky has introduced his fans to his parents.

Bobrisky shared a video showing photos of his parents on the wall of their home in Ogun state during the Eid-el-Kabir celebration.

He traveled to his native town in Ijebu Ode, Ogun state, to celebrate Eid-el-Kabir and decided to show his fans what his parents looked like before they passed on.

In the video he shared on SnapChat, he was in his family home, where photos of his parents were hung on the the walls.

In the video he shared on SnapChat, he was in his family home, where photos of his parents were hung on the the walls.

Here is a screenshot from the video showing his mother and father below.

This would be the first time Bob will be sharing pictures of his late parents as he hardly talks about them and his life growing up.

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/entertainment/bobrisky-introduces-fans-to-his-parents-see-pictures/

Lalasticlala seun mynd44 Dominique rocknation

Re: Bobrisky Introduces Fans To His Parents, See Pictures by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Introduces Fans To His Parents, See Pictures by HrmTega(f): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
Clown

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Introduces Fans To His Parents, See Pictures by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
No wonder!

Nobody day to talk to the boy.. I mean girl

Eiyah
If the parents were alive, he fit no get mind to day crossdress
Re: Bobrisky Introduces Fans To His Parents, See Pictures by Richmondofficia(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
his father is even sad in the picture, i mean her father is sad and dissapointed n the picture

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Spotted With Her Baby Bump As She Expect Her Fourth Child. / First Photos From Actress Anita Joseph Valentine's Wedding / “I Hacked The Hacker Who Hacked My Twitter Account” – Naira Marley (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.