Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! (1227 Views)

What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? / See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by Wantedmiller: 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2019
My friend saw this animal in their compound........It has nails and fingers like that of a human being.

Elders in the community has been called but non of them can identify the name of the animal.

Some people suggested to burn the animal at once but some people refused...... It was kept and locked up in one store, to everyone surprise it disappeared in the morning.

Is it an evil animal or just a normal animal?

Re: See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by Wantedmiller: 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2019
Have not seen this kind of Animal before!
Re: See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by Myworld223344: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2019
This thing looks like a Sloth
Re: See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by Elsanchez: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2019
some nairalanders be like:

See better pepper soup meat

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
If is not everything strange that is a witchcraft.
Re: See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by majamajic(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2019
bush baby ?
Re: See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by vastolord4(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
It didn't disappear, the original hungerbad took it
Re: See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by b3llo(m): 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
There was a thread about this animal that hit FP about 2 years ago. I can't remember the name.

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
it resemble a bear
Re: See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by clarkmos15(m): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
It looks like that female animal in penguins of Madagascar
Ave forgotten her name
Re: See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by Wantedmiller: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
vastolord4:
It didn't disappear, the original hungerbad took it

Bros abeg.... which one is hungerbad again?
Re: See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by Wantedmiller: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
b3llo:
There was a thread about this animal that hit FP about 2 years ago. I can't remember the name.

bros one of the hands was chopped off..... all disappeared
Re: See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by mytime24(f): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
Wantedmiller:

Bros abeg.... which one is hungerbad again?
Dead
Re: See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by starbuck(f): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
New species of animals springing up here and there why the old ones are going extinct
Re: See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by Fuckgratulations: 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
it's a koala, a primate family, it walks like a bear. use to be a common sight in some enugu Forest.
Re: See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by FisifunKododada: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
This is an endangered specie all over West Africa, but typical Nigerian mentality, anything that does not talk like a human is edible.
Re: See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by obo389(m): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
Bush baby
Re: See The Kind Of Animal My Friend Saw In Their Compound. Pics! by dollytino4real(f): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
Bush baby

(1) (Reply)

Is Satellite Internet The Best Option For Africa? / How To Fix Air Canada App Not Working / Undetectable Tie Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.