Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,790 members, 7,862,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Sowore Is A Mad Soldier Shoot At Wrong Target - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Is A Mad Soldier Shoot At Wrong Target (402 Views)

Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Is A Mad Soldier Shoot At Wrong Target by oladeebo: 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
I's a pity that All Nigerian Elites were ignorant of what really happening in Nigeria and how to fight for justice.
The Bureaucracy frustrating all efforts of any government! The reason I may not know.
So whoever want to fight for justice in Nigeria must face the Bureaucracy and fight them dearly
Oladeebo
Re: Sowore Is A Mad Soldier Shoot At Wrong Target by jessebig: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2019
oladeebo:
I's a pity that All Nigerian Elites were ignorant of what really happening in Nigeria and how to fight for justice.
The Bureaucracy frustrating all efforts of any government! The reason I may not know.
So whoever want to fight for justice in Nigeria must face the Bureaucracy and fight them dearly
Oladeebo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQsAHBVH9dI
Re: Sowore Is A Mad Soldier Shoot At Wrong Target by Jamesbally: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
Sowore shot himself on the food. He was not supposed to be the convenner of the revolution. He recently contested for President and lost. This alone has disqualified him. He also targed the protest as "Revolution", our constitution regards Revolution as a Treasonable offence.

Sowore should enjoy his watery Beans while it last. I never pittied him cause he wanted to do Igbo's dirty work.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Is A Mad Soldier Shoot At Wrong Target by RemiTinubu(f): 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:
Sowore shot himself on the food. He was not supposed to be the convenner of the revolution. He recently contested for President and lost. This alone has disqualified him. He also targed the protest as "Revolution", our constitution regards Revolution as a Treasonable offence.

Sowore should enjoy his watery Beans while it last. I never pittied him cause he wanted to do Igbo's dirty work.
[/s]
trash trash trash

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Is A Mad Soldier Shoot At Wrong Target by Jax1: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2019
They laughed and mocked Nnamdi Kanu for standing against a system that doesn't favour his people. They said he would die in prison eating watery beans.

However, the very plague they had in their minds and hoping it would afflict Nnamdi Kanu beyond redemption, now is affecting their own brother. Well, let him (Sowore) enjoy the very watery beans his brothers cooked for Kanu. Such is life grin
Re: Sowore Is A Mad Soldier Shoot At Wrong Target by oladeebo: 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
but why?
Re: Sowore Is A Mad Soldier Shoot At Wrong Target by oladeebo: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2019
Jamesbally:

We have 36 Departments in Nigeria
How many Nigerian know where to address their problems and their complaints to?
Re: Sowore Is A Mad Soldier Shoot At Wrong Target by RemiTinubu(f): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2019
[s]
oladeebo:
but why?
[/s]
because Buhari is a criminal terrorist

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Queries FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections / Nigerian Soldier Finds Bullet In His Leg Which Was Claimed To Have Been Removed / Breaking: MTN Breaks Silence, Condemns Xenophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.