Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Bus Conductor In Court For Beating Policeman In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bus Conductor In Court For Beating Policeman In Lagos (13495 Views)

Herdsmen Kill A Bus Conductor In Lagos Over Death Of 2 Cows / Ebonyi Court Remands Four For Beating Policeman, Snatching Rifles / Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Conductor In Court For Beating Policeman In Lagos by Checked86: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2019
my battery is remaining 1% and i want to say something before it goes off. I really thi
Re: Bus Conductor In Court For Beating Policeman In Lagos by Scatterscatter(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2019
I swear, the policeman should be dismissed immediately. Conductor beat you! Chai!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Bus Conductor In Court For Beating Policeman In Lagos by Lamasta(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2019
The conductor self grin

Local man cannot can grin
Re: Bus Conductor In Court For Beating Policeman In Lagos by fellom(m): 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
welcome to my country
Aladdin1:
But when police beat conductor or driver dem go say na part of their work.mtchew!!
Re: Bus Conductor In Court For Beating Policeman In Lagos by 9nice1x: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
Forgetting that some of the so called bloody civilians are ordained from birth to fight. One blow seven die.

I had a friend who always beat up policemen. That guy was born to fight. A mighty man in battle.[/quote]

Like play like play, your friend may go to prison and you wont be able to help. Law is law and bound to be obeyed.
Re: Bus Conductor In Court For Beating Policeman In Lagos by Lugianostar(m): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2019
The rat has over powered the cat this time around and the whole world is standing in awe in bewilderment

Am not surprise to hear this because in Lagos especially iyana issashi , badagry and trade fair axis; if you see the kind busy body were this police people dey do eh! against Danfo drivers and their co pilots....!

Co pilot please refer the matter to quash court
Re: Bus Conductor In Court For Beating Policeman In Lagos by backnbeta(f): 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
SEEDORF441:
10,000 naira?? Hope conductors will not be beating police on a regular basis like this?
N10,000 is fair enough...even the judge knows the policeman is lying undecided
Re: Bus Conductor In Court For Beating Policeman In Lagos by uuzba(m): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
Rubbiish:
Anger everywhere in this country
Everybody just dey vex
When I was a kid back in the 80's, I could not imagine the future.
I used to ask my brother and sister what "Future" would be like. They'd just laugh and dodge the question.
There was program on TV then called "Space 1999". Spaceship flying up and down, people using TV wrist watch....

Na 1999 don pass 20years ago.

AND THERE'S STILL NO NEPA in my house.

Ah shocked
Re: Bus Conductor In Court For Beating Policeman In Lagos by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2019
I hope all policemen that punch conductors too will be charged to court.
Re: Bus Conductor In Court For Beating Policeman In Lagos by Ishilove: 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2019
Ziel20:
grin it is actually a crime to lay hands on an officer but sometimes these folks act like as if... If dem drop uniform and arms fight man to man dem go fit stand.

Forgetting that some of the so called bloody civilians are ordained from birth to fight. One blow seven die.

I had a friend who always beat up policemen. That guy was born to fight. A mighty man in battle.
This mighty manfriend of yours should be recruited into the Nigerian boxing team. The Olympics is around the corner
Re: Bus Conductor In Court For Beating Policeman In Lagos by excel4us: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2019
Hmmmmmmm!

1------100
Re: Bus Conductor In Court For Beating Policeman In Lagos by Zigdore: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
All those ones na coti with baton
He cant try such with sars

They are all the same without guns .

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ban On Employment Of Under-12 House-Helps In Nigeria / BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress / Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.