Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna (21796 Views)

Apostle Elisha Asuquo And Pastor Aniekan Ibanga Killed In Akwa Ibom / Bandits Kidnap Reverend Father Joseph Shekari, Kill His Cook In Kaduna / Kidnappers Of Pastor Elisha Noma Demand N20m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by eben1marketer: 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Niger Delta boys wey start this kidnapping hustle sef go marvel at how brazen and deadly, their aboki/Fulani counterparts have gone with it.

Dem just dey kidnap anything. poor, rich, animals, dead bodies etc.
this is the handwork of El Rufia. don't blame innocent kidnappers
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by BigBashiru: 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2019
MacTv:
Gunmen suspected to be kidnappers have abducted a pastor identified as Reverend Elisha Noma of Nagarta Baptist Church , Angwan Makiri, near Udawa, Chikun local government area of Kaduna State.

The incident which occurred around 1:30 am Wednesday, the armed kidnappers, numbering about 20, reportedly stormed the village and forced their way into the Pastor’s house and went away with him and his son.

But, they later released the son, Emmanuel Elisha, who was threatened to go and raise an unspecified amount of money as ransom to secure the release of his father within five days or risk being killed.

According to the pastor’s son, “They came around 1 am. They were about 20 armed men came to the village and started hitting at doors but nobody opened. They then forced their way into houses and vandalised properties. They carted away some valuables including mobile phones and clothing in my mother’s box.

“They picked me together with my father. But after a while into the bush, I was released and they went away with my father. One of them was dressed in military camouflage."

According to the report, they told the pastor's son that failure to produce the ransom will have his father killed.

More: https://www.mactvnaija.com/2019/08/gunmen-kidnaps-pastor-in-kaduna-demands.html

Female kidnappers aren't as common as male kidnappers. End the partriarchy now!! Empower women.

Also black Africa is a shit hole - see d kind story were we dey hear.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by MobilityExpress: 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

Niger Delta boys wey start this kidnapping hustle sef go marvel at how brazen and deadly, their aboki/Fulani counterparts have gone with it.

Dem just dey kidnap anything. poor, rich, animals, dead bodies etc.

I do not exonerate Niger Delta militants from kidnapping, because it is a deplorable act nevertheless, but those guys still had brain to know who to kidnap and who not to kidnap. In fact, comedians used to make jokes with it then. But these fulani herdsmen kidnappers na cow brain dey dia head. Imagine crossing a bus on the highway and kidnapping poor people and asking for 50m ransom? Like duh, if the person had 50m would they be entering Ekene Dili Chukwu night bus? Very anyhow wicked daft criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by juman(m): 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
Nigeria is a disgrace of a country.
APC government has failed us.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by Edu3Again: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
YorubaMuslims:
According to BBC documentary on kidnapping in Nigeria, 90% of the kidnappers arrested in Nigeria are Fulani herdsmen,

You can watch the documentary here or just skip to 21:03..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRADCzmEX6w

Edit it and replace it with this link.
It will start at 21:02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRADCzmEX6w?t=1262
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by Onlyonebuhari: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
[quote author=MobilityExpress post=81255981]Have you noticed 99% of clerics they kidnap in Kaduna are pastors? People need to start asking questions, because this thing is really looking like a premeditated strategy to rid Kaduna of churches. But hey, what do I know, Governor Hell Dubai will soon boast Kaduna highways are the safest roads in the world lipsrsealed[quote]

Don't be a fool politicising your fellow humans being kidnap. Instead of you to contribute on how the country can be secured you are there blabing bigotry.
Kidnapping is worst and highly condemnabless the average u asked yourself pastors are the richest in Nigeria after politicians? So kidnappers won't kidnap the church members but pastors cos they know they are rich.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by lafuria1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2019
Herdsmen
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by Neddstark: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
Just like we let corruption become a cancer to us, the same way kidnapping is becoming a plague. And we will do nothing about it of course. The ransom will be paid and more kidnapping gangs will be formed.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
kboycrew:
This is getting out of hand.
who is failing this country?
The government or the people?
the unfortunate thing is that we have different military headquarters in kaduna. why can't they stand up against these ugly incident.
I strongly believe that the military are supporting these people
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
[quote author=Edu3Again post=81256445]

Edit it and replace it with this link.
It will start at 21:02

ok

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by Princsk1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2019
UPDATE: Doctors Given Access To El-zakzaky, Wife As Negotiation Continues

https://www.nairaland.com/5359500/update-doctors-given-access-el-zakzaky#81252447
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by AngelicBeing: 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2019
sad
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by Emmanuel226(m): 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2019
o lord come down and manifest ur power,prove to dese useless kidnappers dat u are still God and beside u dere is non-else,slaughter dem in their numbers o lord. IJN i pray Amen cool
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by Emmanuel226(m): 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2019
kidnaooers are no longer afraid of God and d portion of d bible dat says "touch not my anionted and do my prophet no harm"
sad
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2019
YorubaMuslims:
According to BBC documentary on kidnapping in Nigeria, 90% of the kidnappers arrested in Nigeria are Fulani herdsmen,

You can watch the documentary here or just skip to 21:03..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRADCzmEX6w?t=1254

That's true.
This one also be them or others.
Others kidnappers aside fulanis are really having a field day because the security search light isn't in them
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2019
Crooked pastors, living Flambouyantly with money stolen from their Gullible worshippers.

Maybe that's why kidnappers are kidnapping them lately.

More pastors should be kidnapped. It's just a case of kidnappers kidnapping Crooks, They are all the same.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by 7victor(m): 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
As christians,we should pray for his release.

JESUS CHRIST has made us righteous as christians.

We have passed from death to eternal life through JESUS CHRIST.

We are the first fruit to GOD.

We christians are spiritually sitting with JESUS CHRIST in heavenly places.

We are HIS bride

We (christians) believe that JESUS CHRIST is the saviour of the world and the son of GOD
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2019
Emmanuel226:
kidnaooers are no longer afraid of God and d portion of d bible dat says "touch not my anionted and do my prophet no harm"
sad
we don say goodnight for dat thread Emmanuel.
That is how we roll.
See you next match our paddy paddy!
CONGRATS TO LIVERPOOL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by Emmanuel226(m): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2019
post=81264836:
we don say goodnight for dat thread Emmanuel.
That is how we roll.
See you next match our paddy paddy!
CONGRATS TO LIVERPOOL.
kk,see u in d next hot match dat makea fp cool
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
Emmanuel226:

kk,see u in d next hot match dat makea fp cool
Lol cheesy.
Leicester must chop am dis weekend now!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by Emmanuel226(m): 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2019
post=81265394:
Lol cheesy. Leicester must chop am dis weekend now!
lolz,na so my man cool
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2019
Emmanuel226:

lolz,na so my man cool
Man?!
Okay now.
Anyone una feel.

We are simply we!
G.N!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by Emmanuel226(m): 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2019
post=81265488:
Man?! Okay now. Anyone una feel.
We are simply we! G.N!
kk MANNABBGRILLS sorry for d mis-representation grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2019
Emmanuel226:

kk MANNABBGRILLS sorry for d mis-representation grin
We kool as ice Emma!
Safe!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna by Emmanuel226(m): 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
post=81265581:
We kool as ice Emma! Safe!
kk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 / Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud / Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.