Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 (21800 Views)

Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified / Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos / Man Beaten Up By Policemen In The Presence Of His Lady In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:32am On Nov 20, 2019
For allegedly refusing to pay Police officers fifty naira at a checkpoint, a bus driver was almost stripped by five policemen at Ikwerre road, Port Harcourt.

According to eyewitnesses, the driver refused to give them N50 and they pulled him out from the bus like goods.

All the drama happened in the presence of a baying crowd and motorists.

https://twitter.com/Iam_richy/status/1196836040205619200?s=09

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/driver-almost-stripped-by-policemen-because-of-n50-in-port-harcourt-video-3/

2 Shares

Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:32am On Nov 20, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by Smalldick123(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2019
That z all they know how to do

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by jeeqaa7(m): 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
God is tired of Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by Tolumiide: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
This is not new! This is not news! It's Nigerian Police Force in Their Usual Action AGAIN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by kstyle2(m): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Everything that can be wrong with a nation, is wrong in Nigeria. Every sector I rotten and stink to high heavens.
Sometimes I go online and see beautiful places in countries like Norway, Denmark, Rwanda then I ask myself 'why can't we get it right for once? We saw how poorly we performed in the U-17, U-20 and U-23 competition which was marred with issues of bribery and nepotism in the selection of players. Look how things turned out.
Instead of security forces doing what they were employed to do, they go around harassing people because of fifty naira. We have a long way to go and we haven't even taken a step

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by Patrioticman007(m): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
PDP style oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by Emmanuelhector(m): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
APC government is busy dragging us to 1982..

2 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by Kendumazy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
They value that #50, #100 than the life of a citizen.

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.

3 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by mcmbonu: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
Is police Nigerian biggest problem
Ckick
Like For Yes
Share For No

5 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
as E dey hot for Naija
Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by Officialgarri: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
Anyone who believes the #50 naira caption can believe India beat Nigeria 99-1 .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by royalads: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
You can't just help but sigh when you read or hear about happenings in this country. It comes worst when you realize that there is no end to the mess we are in in the foreseeable future. Not with the mindset the majority of our youths have.

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by Crixxx: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
Why did God drop me in Nigeria... But when I look at my tribe and family I just say to my self "I am lucky. Be grateful"

2 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by airminem(f): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
FRSC DRAG POLICE IN LAGOS. POLICE DRAG DRIVER IN "PORTHERCUNT"
Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by eghuan1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
jeeqaa7:
God is tired of Nigeria

He has left us to our fate. He can't take anymore
Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by Angeldada55(m): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
Shameless set of pipu !!!

Iffa talk now, dem go say I no like as I be Nigeria.
Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
Instead of cooperating with the poverty stricken officers, he is there trying to rebrand a nation Buhari has scattered. If dem use mistake shoot you, you go die for nothing.
Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by Starboyyy: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
Anyone who believes the #50 naira caption can believe India beat Nigeria 99-1 .

Exactly bro I don't believe the story also... besides the "conductor" is wearing a pair of nice sneakers, imagine

3 Likes

Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by mzBEAM(f): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
Useless armed robbers in uniform.
Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by Chicastle: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
Op anytime you want to tag all this zoo security agents always tag it as Nigeria Arm robbers please thank you. SARS is the worse
Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by lastmessenger: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
This place is hell on earth.
Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by snipernigga(m): 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
That driver is suicidal, how can he argue with an armed officer who is payed peanuts. angry
Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by frankmoney(m): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
Agip junction ... I think I saw this today
Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
k
Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by Zeunalexo: 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
For allegedly refusing to pay Police officers fifty naira at a checkpoint, a bus driver was almost stripped by five policemen at Ikwerre road, Port Harcourt.

According to eyewitnesses, the driver refused to give them N50 and they pulled him out from the bus like goods.

All the drama happened in the presence of a baying crowd and motorists.

https://twitter.com/Iam_richy/status/1196836040205619200?s=09

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/driver-almost-stripped-by-policemen-because-of-n50-in-port-harcourt-video-3/

Can you swear that incidence is cos of #50?
l witness an incident like this and the suspect end up to be a kidnapper, and lead to arrest of other and victims were safe by police, one of the victims happened to be close relative.
Police are not saint but are u really sure, because if people disengage Police that day, they would not have safe those victims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by pillarmaria(m): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
jeeqaa7:
God is tired of Nigeria
Don't be a fool and never mock God, do not let Devil lead you to making jokes that tends to quantify the Ability of Our Ominipotent God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bonny Iwuoha & Goziem Akpenyi: 2 Nigerians Stabbed To Death In South Africa / Bandits Attack Shiroro In Niger State / Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.