Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,505 members, 7,958,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

See This Amazing Woman Conveying Passengers On Keke (photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See This Amazing Woman Conveying Passengers On Keke (photos) (356 Views)

Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card / Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) / Keke Driver Return 582k A Woman Forget Inside His Keke (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See This Amazing Woman Conveying Passengers On Keke (photos) by nereushouse(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2019
Nigerian women are very industrious and committed to whatever they do. You can hardly ever move around the Lagos and Abuja Metropolis without seeing these kind of women who have decided to earn a living from very energy sapping tasks majorly embarked on by the male folks. They’re always daring to engage in Jobs that require muscular flexings.
I really felt amazed when I saw this Woman who commuted her passengers via Tricycle, popularly known as keke around the axis of Mainland, Lagos. See the way she treated her passengers with courtesy and polite customer Services unlike the male folk transporters, who would insult you after boarding their buses and still not give you your full cash balances after payments. Very annoying set of people.
I was a Vehicle far off from where I took these shots. I would have encouraged this lady in cash as gift for her hard work.
Let us encourage Women in our World today. They deserve to be encouraged, I don’t mean oloshos please.
Source: https://highways.home.blog/2019/08/14/how-i-felt-seeing-this-woman-on-a-tricycle/
https://highways.home.blog/2019/08/14/how-i-felt-seeing-this-woman-on-a-tricycle/

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Know What You Want? Improve These 7 Universal Skills / Interested In Software Development? – Start With This Free Course By edX / International Breweries To Train 300 People On Entrepreneurship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.