Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Don’t Know What You Want? Improve These 7 Universal Skills - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don’t Know What You Want? Improve These 7 Universal Skills (336 Views)

Make Money Transcribing Audio Files On These 7 Websites / Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US / Unsatisfied With Your Income? Here’s How You Can Improve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Know What You Want? Improve These 7 Universal Skills by Michael11stock(m): 1:28am On Sep 22, 2019
Don’t Know What You Want? Improve These 7 Universal Skills

https://www.enbaz.com/2019/09/dont-know-what-you-want-improve-these-7.html?m=1

Written by: Darius Foroux

What does success look like? What do you want from life? What career do you want?

Most of us answer “I don’t know.”

And you know what? There’s nothing wrong with that. And yet, we think it’s the worst thing in the world if you don’t know what you want to do in life.

We say: “OMG! I don’t know what I want!” And then we have a full-on panic attack. Be honest — it happens to all of us.

Especially, when you see that your old college friend just got married. Or that your co-worker, who started at the same time as you, just got promoted.

It’s at those moments of weakness when we shine a spotlight on our own uncertainty about life.

One of the biggest thinking errors that I’ve made was that I thought I needed to know what I exactly wanted to do with my life. The truth is that no one knows what they truly want.

Continue reading

https://www.enbaz.com/2019/09/dont-know-what-you-want-improve-these-7.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Pension Account / How To Earn Legit Airtimes And Cash From These Apps / What Ict Skill To Learn @ 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.