Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) (1392 Views)

How To Block Ads On Android Without Root / How To Install Fortnite On Your Android Phone / Fortnite For Android: Official List Of Compatible Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by xclusivebyte(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2020
Fortnite was made available on the Google Play Store… then it had been removed on August 13, 2020. you'll still download Fortnite onto any Android device and skip the Play Store—or, if you've got a Samsung device, you'll install it from Samsung’s app store.

One of the great things about Android is that the ability to put in APKs—Android Package Kits—that aren’t included within the Play Store. this enables developers to let users test apps out without browsing the official channels and provides users the liberty to put in specific apps they'll not be ready to get elsewhere. This, of course, comes with the danger of compromised security.

Alas, this is often the route Epic decided to travel with Fortnite for various reasons that we won’t get into here. While it makes it a touch more of a hassle for you to urge started, it’s still really not difficult to do—depending on your phone model, however, the method are often a touch bit different.

As expected, Epic Games has released Fortnite for Android—but it’s not available within the Google Play Store. You’ll need to install it manually. Here’s the way to roll in the hay.

SOurce https://www.xclusivebyte.com/2020/08/how-to-install-fortnite-for-android.html

Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by sagieramos(m): 10:52am On Aug 15, 2020
Would camon 15 run this game?
Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by bootyeater: 11:01am On Aug 15, 2020
sagieramos:
Them no born am well.
Game that requires a SD 650+ chipset and 6-8gigs of ram to run smoothly (60fps)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 15, 2020
May GOD help una. una go dey castigate Tecno and co without confirmed proof of not being able to carry out specific task. see how this one just concluded that fortnight can't run on camon 15, something that I installed on spark 4 Air. though I didn't know how it works. it just directs me to YouTube to watch some videos I don't know how it relates with a game Sha. I uninstalled it immediately.
Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2020
bootyeater:

Them no born am well.
Game that requires a SD 650+ chipset and 6-8gigs of ram to run smoothly (60fps)
so the developers stated that their game require SD 650+? or you are just being such a bully
Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by famep(m): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Can it run on umidigi a7 pro
Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by Saviolamemphix(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
can it run well on redmi 8
Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by Satan66(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
Saviolamemphix:
can it run well on redmi 8
No it can't
Sd 443 isn't good enough you need at least SD 665 not even note 8 can play it
Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by Satan66(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
sagieramos:
No it can't
Helio p22 isn't good enough.
No tecno phones can play it

1 Like

Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by sunshineV(f): 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
nwachineke096:
May GOD help una. una go dey castigate Tecno and co without confirmed proof of not being able to carry out specific task. see how this one just concluded that fortnight can't run on camon 15, something that I installed on spark 4 Air. though I didn't know how it works. it just directs me to YouTube to watch some videos I don't know how it relates with a game Sha. I uninstalled it immediately.
maybe na "4th coming" u download on ur spark 4 air cus camon 15 premier no fit play dis game

5 Likes

Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by Saviolamemphix(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
Satan66:

No it can't
Sd 443 isn't good enough you need at least SD 665 not even note 8 can play it
so which device can it run smoothly
Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by LordOfTheWeed: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
If it's not this game, just forget about it cool

1 Like

Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by MegaPlayBoy: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
nwachineke096:

Low tech knowledge reeks from your post. Do you think installing fortnite is the same as installing PUBG or Pes

You know NOTHING and you still chose to argue....
Na wa for you
Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by sagieramos(m): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
LordOfTheWeed:
Play battle royal in CODM, especially in season 9 (latest update) you go hate PUGB
Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by Satan66(m): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
Saviolamemphix:
so which device can it run smoothly
Any phone uses at least snapdragon 665 (In the Sd department) or mediatek helio G70 and above ( In the MT department)

Just buy redmi note 8 pro or k20 or note 9
Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by Satan66(m): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
LordOfTheWeed:
PUBG is boring biko
Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by Saviolamemphix(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
Satan66:

Any phone uses at least snapdragon 665 (In the Sd department) or mediatek helio G70 and above ( In the MT department)

Just buy redmi note 8 pro or k20 or note 9
OK bro
Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by skywalker240(m): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
nwachineke096:
mr man, you downloaded a spyware.

fortnite wont even install on spark 4.
Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by Alfred234(m): 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lol Fortnite requires at least 4gb RAM and SD 650+ to run... Plus the fact that the size of the game alone is 8gb so good luck on downloading on any Tecno or Infinix device apart from the Note 7 sha

2 Likes

Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
skywalker240:

mr man, you downloaded a spyware.

fortnite wont even install on spark 4.
thanks. you just answered my question, this is the reason I posted what I posted to know if anyone will clarify me on whether that's how fortnite works as in how can something I heard was a game be full of just YouTube content, everything I click directs me to YouTube. thanks
Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by Flytime: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
nwachineke096:
spark 4 air ...smh
Fortnite requires a lot of power to run something no Tecno device can offer.....
Even those with high end phones complain of lag.....it wasn't well optimized for Android

2 Likes

Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by skywalker240(m): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
sagieramos:
okoto meoww skrrrrrr grin
Bros but you sabi find trouble sha
Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by directonpc(m): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
So my SD 636 can't play this game?
Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by skywalker240(m): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
nwachinekea096:

thanks. you just answered my question, this is the reason I posted what I posted to know if anyone will clarify me on whether that's how fortnite works as in how can something I heard was a game be full of just YouTube content, everything I click directs me to YouTube. thanks
dont mention buddy.

next time when you want to play fortnite or CODM (Call Of Duty Mobile) or you want to download some graphics and apps high hd contents, Dump the scam called Tecno, Infinix (except maybe for the note 7) and Itel. They are worthless

get yourself phones like Nokia, LG, Lenovo, Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, Umidigi or Realme if you want to enjoy mobile gaming and better overall phone performance. cool

2 Likes

Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by TrollKiller(m): 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
directonpc:
So my SD 636 can't play this game?
It will but it will lag

1 Like

Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by TrollKiller(m): 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
nwachineke096:

Mumu, instead of quoting those who corrected you and admit you made a mistake by castigating those who said Transsion phones cannot run this game, you chose to euphemize the whole deal and shy away from the real elephant in the room.
Typical. Next time don't argue if you're ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
TrollKiller:

Mumu, instead of quoting those who corrected you and admit you made a mistake by castigating those who said Transsion phones cannot run this game, you chose to euphemize the whole deal and shy away from the real elephant in the room.
I may be ignorant of phone specs and most things that is tech related, but I don't like it when people belittle or treat other people like trash all because of the type of phones they use. and sorry for wrongfully concluding that y'all were just trying to underestimate Tecno when it was a fact you made concerning the topic at hand. sorry. but please stop insulting people who makes their choice in using Tecno. let them feel the wrongs first hand and crave for a change by themselves. if you force them to change, and they do, if any fault arises from the phone you suggested, you will be in the list of their blames, just saying.

3 Likes

Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by TrollKiller(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
nwachineke096:

I may be ignorant of phone specs and most things that is tech related, but I don't like it when people belittle or treat other people like trash all because of the type of phones they use. and sorry for wrongfully concluding that y'all were just trying to underestimate Tecno when it was a fact you made concerning the topic at hand. sorry. but please stop insulting people who makes their choice in using Tecno. let them feel the wrongs first hand and crave for a change by themselves. if you force them to change, and they do, if any fault arises from the phone you suggested, you will be in the list of their blames, just saying.
and again, you don't even have point. at all

this argument of yours holds no water at all.
show me where is belittled the user of the tecno phone. all I did was belittle the camon 15 for what it is.

abi, if I castigate your phone, I'm castigating you ni?
are you the phone?
is the phone you?
is you the phone?

you funny o

2 Likes

Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by skywalker240(m): 5:17am On Aug 17, 2020
TrollKiller:

grin grin grin
Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by skywalker240(m): 5:27am On Aug 17, 2020
nwachineke096:

bro, technically, majority of Tecno bashers where once Tecno users (myself included) who has felt the wrong first hand, and they felt cheated and exploited.

craving change also applies to telling people who are not aware of the scam called Tecno for change to be effective, people needs to know. so what are you saying?

4 Likes

Re: How To Install Fortnite For Android (without Google Play) by MrBONE2(m): 7:11am On Aug 17, 2020
TrollKiller:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Surprises Customers With FREE N200, 200mb & 6mins Free Call (Screenshot) / This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie / Visionary Mobile Phone Design Concepts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.