Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? (27722 Views)

Bentley Bentayga SUV: The World's First-ever Bulletproof / Check Out The Exclusive Interiors Of RR Cullinan,bentley Continental GT & Benz / Meet The Bentley Dominator,The Ancestor Of Bentayga And Rolls-Royce Cullinan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2019
Why are you versusing cars you don't intend to buy anytime soon
Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by Tedpgrass: 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
Bentley

Slightly better fuel economy
7 seats.. Means more pple can get in
Dashboard looks better
Passenger seats looks more prestigious

Looks better overall,, RR reminds me of the slightly awkward - looking older Porsche Cayenne

Just preferred Bentleys over RRs, I guess.

Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by Kingluqman(m): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
Bentayga
Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by Angelawhite(m): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2019
I wanted to pay for the two but my credit card was declined
Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by tfash96(m): 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2019
How this news go make Messi recover from Injury? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Dem good sha but still VANITY UPON VANITY.. nothing like this we go take go back heaven
Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
Bentley is crazy! I love crazy stuff!
Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by jaxxy(m): 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
How can u compare a Rolls-Royce to a Bentley? Anyways Cullinan without a doubt!
Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by abercrombie(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2019
In Vector Voice

ROLL'S ROYCE'S NO BE MATE WITH ACURA
Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by Paulo3ree(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2019
As in?
Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by HIPROFILE(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
Zimmermann:
Any one I'm given

Must it be gifted to you?? Hustle and believe that someday you can buy one for yourself.
Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
any i can afford or be gifted
Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by Kfed4ril(m): 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2019
conductor250:
Lexus LX350

Those overrated, overpriced, overengineered fragile German saloon sports cars with big tires parading as SUV can go suck a cuck smiley

I swear this is exactly what I wanted to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by jibrilELsudan: 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
I will rather ride in a kukunase than these nonsenseses.

Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by harley88(m): 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
conductor250:
Lexus LX350

Those overrated, overpriced, overengineered fragile German saloon sports cars with big tires parading as SUV can go suck a cuck smiley
They are not German
Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by calculator123(m): 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
Sazzay:
Waste of money walahi
No be waste anything oh. If you get like $3Billion for your account, to buy that ride na chicken and chips na
Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by conductor250: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2019
harley88:

They are not German
They're just English by name. Their parent companies are German.
Bently=Volkswagen=Germany
Rolls Royce=BMW=Germany

1 Like

Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by montumonami(m): 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2019
Which you may never attend
siino:
I prefer Bentley cos of the speed
Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by fkj950ax(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
conductor250:
Lexus LX350

I am tempted to question your taste, but I will respect your choice.

2 Likes

Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by shogsman(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
I'll pick the rollce Royce sell it and buy my self a Lamborghini aventador and I'll keep the change.
Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2019
consultancy:
OP knows 98 percent of Nairalanders can't afford either of both cars, that is why he did not use the word "BUY", but chose to use "RIDE IN" grin

He should have even said "Ride in your dream".
Where dem wan see am ride? For free or rent?
Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by shogsman(m): 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2019
harley88:

They are not German

They're both German.they're just subsidiaries.

1 Like

Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by Whoeppme(m): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
AM NOT GETTING IT

WHAT HAPPENED TO DYING ON TOP PU**Y?

SHUUUU

YOU NO LIKE SWEET THING...

NOOOOOO

JUST IMAGINE AM NA

AS I GO DEY GO IN AND OUT IN AND OUT IN AND OUT

CHEI CHEI CHEI CHOI

ALL DIE NA DIE BRO

BUT IMAGINE

CUMMING AND DYING

NO NOW

YOU REASON AM NA

TALK TRUE E FOR NO SWEET grin grin grin
Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by consultancy: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

He should have even said "Ride in your dream".
Where dem wan see am ride? For free or rent?
lol

1 Like

Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2019
consultancy:
OP knows 98 percent of Nairalanders can't afford either of both cars, that is why he did not use the word "BUY", but chose to use "RIDE IN" grin
98 gini? 100% bam bam. Abi you wan tell mi say billionaire dey ere
Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by BnBgrillNG(m): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
Lamborghini Urus baby

obafemee80:

How does the 5-seat Rolls-Royce Cullinan compare to the 7-seat Bentley Bentayga?

The Cullinan, the first SUV from Rolls-Royce, is regarded as one of the most luxurious SUV on the market. The high riding SUV comes in two versions and a tailgate feature, which the British luxury marque calls a viewing suite.

The Bentayga ( and the Bentayga Speed), the first from Bentley, is unlike any other sport utility vehicle in the world. This luxurious, powerful, all-terrain, all-purpose car, is the fastest SUV on the market.

Let's take a look at the two most luxurious Sports Utility Vehicles on the market side-by-side to see which is more deserving of its six-figure price tag.

Rolls-Royce Cullinan
5,341 mm long, 1,835 mm high and 2,164 mm wide

Bentley Bentayga
5141 mm long, 1742 mm high and 2223mm wide

Kerb Weight
Rolls-Royce Cullinan : 5,864 lb / 2,660 kg

Bentley Bentayga : 5,379 lb / 2, 440 kg

Price
Rolls-Royce Cullinan start at $325,000 (₦118m), minus the cost of shipping and clearing in Nigeria.

Bentley Bentayga
starts at $195,000 (₦70.9m), minus the cost of shipping and clearing in Nigeria.

Engine
Rolls-Royce Cullinan : Biturbo 6.75-Liter V12 / 563 Horsepower / Torque 627

Bentley Bentayga : Biturbo 6.0-Liter W12 / 600 Horsepower / Torque 640
Bentayga Speed has 626 Horsepower

Fuel consumption
Rolls-Royce Cullinan
18.8 mpg / 15.0 l / 100 km

Bentley Bentayga
21.6 mpg / 13.1 litres / 100 km

Top Speed
Rolls-Royce Cullinan : 155 mph (Limited)

Bentley Bentayga : 187 mph, Bentayga Speed : 190 mph

Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The Two British Luxury SUVs Would You Rather Ride In?

See More Pictures Here:
https://autojosh.com/rolls-royce-cullinan-vs-bentley-bentayga-which-of-the-two-suvs-would-you-rather-ride-in/

Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by eaglechild: 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
conductor250:
Lexus Lx570

The polite thing to say is that it is your choice but the factual thing to say is that you lack exposure.
Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by Nostradamus: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
calculator123:

No be waste anything oh. If you get like $3Billion for your account, to buy that ride na chicken and chips na
leave dem make dem call am waste of money. No be the same rr cullivan wey one burnley player buy dey use flex for him hood be this ni??person wey dey make up to $100,000 per week will easily get that cullivan for himself.

Crystal palace's mamadou sakho has one also.

As for that Bentley bantayga,chelsea player willian bought one when the car was just manufactured freshly before it becomes so common now.

2 Likes

Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by laivwire(m): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2019
Of all super car brands, there’s only 2 I really wish to get in my lifetime

1. Porsche (esp the 918 Spyder)
2. Bentley (Continental of course) cool

But that’s after I’m tired of using my Audi R8 which is by the way, my first priority.

Added Note: I’ve never seen an SUV as ugly as the culinan. It’s not just ugly, it’s fugly

1 Like

Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by Zimmermann(m): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2019
HIPROFILE:

Must it be gifted to you?? Hustle and believe that someday you can buy one for yourself.

Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by hedonido: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
Sirmuel1:
I'm in love with Rolls-Royce Cullinan cool
Unrequited love. For sure.
Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by davillian(m): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
To me I enjoy driving cars than seating at the back seat.
These cars you enjoy them when you at the back sit.
To me I prefer cars with more speed, more torque and more horse power.
I love benz and BMW
I've driven both I pray I can lay my hand on a bugatti or a Benze mc

1 Like

Re: RR Cullinan Vs Bentley Bentayga, Which Of The 2 SUVs Would You Rather Ride In? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Any of the above in this same country

I have never enjoyed anything since I was Born in 1985

Ordinary LEXUS ES 330 that I Dey mange, Police at every checking point must stop me and asking some lots of stupid questions

The only thing I’ve enjoyed in this Contry is NYSC , which some people think it is useless honestly I enjoyed my self to the Brim then

hmm, mate, 1985 significant year. But u enjoy ur Lexus na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innoson: FG Did Not Order Us To Relocate To Lagos Or Kaduna / Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic / As An Experienced Driver, When Slowing Down, Is It Clutch Or Break?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.