Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

IS Making Btw 30k-35k WEEKLY For Delivery/Rentals Still Visible/Possible - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / IS Making Btw 30k-35k WEEKLY For Delivery/Rentals Still Visible/Possible (1155 Views)

See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!! / Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? / His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IS Making Btw 30k-35k WEEKLY For Delivery/Rentals Still Visible/Possible by murphyfada(m): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2019
I have spoken to many car owners and seem they all want between 30k - 35k weekly delivery or no Deal. Considering the many challenges that comes with driving on Lagos roads, I don't want to start mentioning them as that is a topic for another day. Can one commit himself to a HP deal where you are expected to make weekly payment of 30k to 35k? If you DEDUCT your weekly 30k or 35k for OWNER/HIRE PURCHASE, How much will you have left?

Maybe this is possible when you have your own car and not obligated to make delivery or payment for a Hire Purchase plan. I am asking for those who don't own a car of their own; do weekly rentals/delivery or are on HIRE PURCHASE.

I hear sales/rides on Uber/Bolt is falling and fares are reducing drastically
Drivers stay hours without seeing a request
Trips that used to be like 4k before have been reduced to like 2k or 2500k now so riders can be happy(this done specifically to please riders) by Uber/Bolt
What is therefore the gain of drivers.

I am new to this, I don't want to go into a deal I may not be able to meet up at the end of the day and labeled all sorts of names because I can't deliver. What advice can Uber drivers in the House share on this TREND that can help me make my final decision in the coming days?
Re: IS Making Btw 30k-35k WEEKLY For Delivery/Rentals Still Visible/Possible by murphyfada(m): 8:08am On Aug 15, 2019
Seem no Uber/Bolt driver in the house that can say something about this trend? You guys are not helping
Re: IS Making Btw 30k-35k WEEKLY For Delivery/Rentals Still Visible/Possible by murphyfada(m): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
Waiting for them replies
Re: IS Making Btw 30k-35k WEEKLY For Delivery/Rentals Still Visible/Possible by ugreat(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
Not viable
Re: IS Making Btw 30k-35k WEEKLY For Delivery/Rentals Still Visible/Possible by murphyfada(m): 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
ugreat:
Not viable

Thanks
Re: IS Making Btw 30k-35k WEEKLY For Delivery/Rentals Still Visible/Possible by murphyfada(m): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2019
talk and air your views on this trend
Re: IS Making Btw 30k-35k WEEKLY For Delivery/Rentals Still Visible/Possible by murphyfada(m): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
Drivers, think deeply before you enter that agreement either for Rentals or HP. Ehailing business is gradually going overcrowded at the moment which makes price drop. No go sign wetin you go regret at the end of the day o.
Re: IS Making Btw 30k-35k WEEKLY For Delivery/Rentals Still Visible/Possible by murphyfada(m): 7:33am On Aug 26, 2019
I still need a good deal on a Toyota Corolla for HP. Security Deposit dey. Whatsapp me at 09058164245

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Gatatransport Limited / Register Your Car As A Driver And Make Up To N50,000 Weekly / Hybrid Camry Doesn't Go Beyond 20km/hour !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.