Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) (7694 Views)

Between Toyota Corolla 04 To 07 And Camry 04 To 07 / I Need Toyota Corolla 05 To 07 / Clean Collar sport 03/04 is up for grab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by fizcoo20(m): 6:23pm On May 22, 2020
Help me out with the difference between Toyota corolla and Toyota corolla sport from 2003 to 2007 model.

Are they d same thing.

Your opinion is needed here.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by ivoryhouse(m): 6:30pm On May 22, 2020
No there's no difference, apart from a few cosmetic changes. Engine, transmission and other mechanical parts are basically the same.

1 Like

Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by sheu01: 6:31pm On May 22, 2020
2003 and 2004 Toyota corolla are d same but 2005, 2006 and 2007 Toyota corolla are different from 03 and 04.
2005, 2006 and 2007 have same similarities, they have 3 headrest at d back seat, 6 loaders CD and brake light position are different from 03 and 04.
2006 and 2007 Toyota corolla have security immobiliser alarm and other like 03, 04 and 05 Toyota corolla doesnt have. But from 03-07 have same engine 1.8L engine and they look alike but 05, 06, and 07 body look big somehow wen u place them beside 03 and 04.

3 Likes

Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by fizcoo20(m): 6:35pm On May 22, 2020
sheu01:
2003 and 2004 Toyota corolla are d same but 2005, 2006 and 2007 Toyota corolla are different from 03 and 04.
2005, 2006 and 2007 have same similarities, they have 3 headrest at d back seat, 6 loaders CD and brake light position are different from 03 and 04.
2006 and 2007 Toyota corolla have security immobiliser alarm and other like 03, 04 and 05 Toyota corolla doesnt have. But from 03-07 have same engine 1.8L engine.

Thanks. So which one do u advise to go for. D year and,
Either sports or normal corolla.
Coz I noticed pple use ordinary corolla than d sports edition.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by buygala(m): 6:39pm On May 22, 2020
fizcoo20:

Thanks in anticipation.

The Sports version has lower ground clearance than the normal one,which is kind of a disadvantage if one stays where there are bad roads...

2 Likes

Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by sheu01: 7:45pm On May 22, 2020
fizcoo20:

Thanks in anticipation.
It depends on your choice and many pple dislike sport just cos of bad roads but if u stay in environment that have good road, u can go for sport. I prefer sport and I'm using 2006 corolla sport in Abeokuta which I bought tok this year Feb, I'm enjoying d ride, I bought a new tyres which make it high, size of d tire is 205/70/R15, with this tyres, I can enter anywhere. In conclusion d choice is urs. If u prefer LE or CE go for your choice.
Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by fizcoo20(m): 8:15am On May 23, 2020
sheu01:

It depends on your choice and many pple dislike sport just cos of bad roads but if u stay in environment that have good road, u can go for sport. I prefer sport and I'm using 2006 corolla sport in Abeokuta which I bought tok this year Feb, I'm enjoying d ride, I bought a new tyres which make it high, size of d tire is 205/70/R15, with this tyres, I can enter anywhere. In conclusion d choice is urs. If u prefer LE or CE go for your choice.

Thanks, I really appreciate.
LE(luxury edition)
CE(Classic edition).

Coz I prefer fabric interior to leather interior.
Which is fabric between LE and CE.
Thanks in anticipation.
Good morning sir.
Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by sheu01: 10:15am On May 23, 2020
fizcoo20:

Thanks, I really appreciate.
LE(luxury edition)
CE(Classic edition).

Coz I prefer fabric interior to leather interior.
Which is fabric between LE and CE.
Thanks in anticipation.
Good morning sir.

All are fabrics interior, wheda Sport, LE and CE, the leather interior are scarce but most European corolla are leather but their front grill are different
Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by fizcoo20(m): 5:26pm On May 23, 2020
sheu01:

All are fabrics interior, wheda Sport, LE and CE, the leather interior are scarce but most European corolla are leather but their front grill are different

Thanks sir.
I really appreciate.

I was told d corolla part dey cheap. True or false.
Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by nurey(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2020
sheu01:
2006 and 2007 Toyota corolla have security immobiliser alarm and other like 03, 04 and 05 Toyota corolla doesnt have. But from 03-07 have same engine 1.8L engine and they look alike but 05, 06, and 07 body look big somehow wen u place them beside 03 and 04.

Corolla with 6 loader CD grin where you wan jam that one. Non is bigger than the other, the 03 to 07 Corolla are same shit in same pack. The Corolla sport only has cosmetic addition for that year nah same 1.6 or 1.8L engine. same engine there are minor addition like security feature and few interior changes that's all

1 Like

Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by nurey(m): 8:39am On May 24, 2020
fizcoo20:
Help me out with the difference between Toyota corolla and Toyota corolla sport from 2003 to 2007 model.

Are they d same thing.

Your opinion is needed here.

Thanks in anticipation.

Corolla defers though depending on continent you are buying from

Asian-Corolla Altis most luxurious of the Corolla leather seat and factory fitted DVD screen with backup camera and wood finish.

International (US and NA) the normal common Corolla in naija

Europe (UK) 1.4L engine different from the others because it is a hatchback mostly converted in Nigeria because of the hand drive. Engine and some parts scarce in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by sheu01: 10:00am On May 24, 2020
nurey:

Corolla with 6 loader CD grin where you wan jam that one. Non is bigger than the other, the 03 to 07 Corolla are same shit in same pack. The Corolla sport only has cosmetic addition for that year nah same 1.6 or 1.8L engine. same engine there are minor addition like security feature and few interior changes that's all

Its 6 Loader CD, 100% sure of this. Corolla Altis with leather full everywhere in Naija but not all came with DVD or revised camera. Some Normal corolla also came with DVD/ revised camera, the person that used it over there may have change it that, some Naija people that love DVD and revise camera also changed from 6 loader to DVD that have revise camera
Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by nurey(m): 10:05am On May 24, 2020
sheu01:

Its 6 Loader CD, 100% sure of this

There is no Corolla that came stock with 6 Loader CD, yes owner can fix it on his own but you will never see a Corolla 03-07 with 6 loader CD from factory.
Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by sheu01: 10:28am On May 24, 2020
nurey:

There is no Corolla that came stock with 6 Loader CD, yes owner can fix it on his own but you will never see a Corolla 03-07 with 6 loader CD from factory.

I don't want to argue but 95% of Toyota corolla came with 6 loader CD and its factory fitted. Many have seen came with 6 loader and mine also came with 6 loader and I loaded six CD there and all d CD are playing. I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by ivoryhouse(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2020
sheu01:

I don't want to argue but 95% of Toyota corolla came with 6 loader CD and its factory fitted. Many have seen came with 6 loader and mine also came with 6 loader and I loaded six CD there and all d CD are playing. I rest my case
The higher toyota camry doesn't come with better sound equipment, why do you think Toyota would equip a base car like the corolla with such equipment?
Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by sheu01: 10:55am On May 24, 2020
ivoryhouse:

The higher toyota camry doesn't come with better sound equipment, why do you think Toyota would equip a base car like the corolla with such equipment?

Walk in to dealers or check any Toyota corolla, u see on d road. What's special in 6 loader CD not even a DVD.
Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by thebigkendo(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2020
nurey:

ivoryhouse:

The kind authority weh una dey use talk for cartalk... Person go reason whether na una manufacture the motor..

07 North America Corolla user manual

Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by dicksonadams(m): 12:23pm On May 24, 2020
fizcoo20:

Thanks sir.
I really appreciate.

I was told d corolla part dey cheap. True or false.

Original oem corolla parts are expensive, but If na aftermarket... You fit see am cheaper

1 Like

Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by sheu01: 2:25pm On May 24, 2020
thebigkendo:

The kind authority weh una dey use talk for cartalk... Person go reason whether na una manufacture the motor..

07 North America Corolla user manual

@ thebigkendo, Thank u my bro, I told them that I don't want to argue with anybody. Person wey they used corolla talk say, it get 6 loader but they are saying no corolla com with 6 loader. Thank u once again for what u share here
Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by nurey(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2020
sheu01:

@ thebigkendo, Thank u my bro, I told them that I don't want to argue with anybody. Person wey they used corolla talk say, it get 6 loader but they are saying no corolla com with 6 loader. Thank u once again for what u share here

Sorry brother never truly knew I just get Corolla for house dey waste the CD loader. Truly sorry for the misunderstanding.

Would confirm when I get a chance to go home the 06 has the type 2 audio system but I no dey play CD sha.

Thanks bigkendo but last last Corolla nah shitbox grin
Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by sheu01: 3:08pm On May 24, 2020
nurey:

Sorry brother never truly knew I just get Corolla for house dey waste the CD loader. Truly sorry for the misunderstanding.

Would confirm when I get a chance to go home the 06 has the type 2 audio system but I no dey play CD sha.

Once u insert d cd, u allow d tray to set, and put d 2nd CD up to 6 so that your CD will not hang. If it hang, you pay radio master. Thank u. I rest my case
Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by thebigkendo(m): 3:10pm On May 24, 2020
nurey:

I completely agree with the bolded.. A very reliable shitbox grin
Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by nurey(m): 3:12pm On May 24, 2020
sheu01:

Once u insert d cd, u allow d tray to set, and put d 2nd CD up to 6 so that your CD will not hang. If it hang, you pay radio master. Thank u. I rest my case

Ok thanks. But you will send money for CD
Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by sheu01: 3:47pm On May 24, 2020
nurey:

Ok thanks. But you will send money for CD
Lolz its well my oga
Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by fizcoo20(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2020
dicksonadams:

Original oem corolla parts are expensive, but If na aftermarket... You fit see am cheaper

Thanks sir.
Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by fizcoo20(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2020
thebigkendo:

I completely agree with the bolded.. A very reliable shitbox grin
Why do you say d car na shitbox.
Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by thebigkendo(m): 4:52pm On May 24, 2020
fizcoo20:

Why do you say d car na shitbox.

It has nothing else to offer except reliability & Fuel economy grin grin
Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by sheu01: 6:06pm On May 24, 2020
thebigkendo:

That's y pple are rushing it and d price continue to go up.

1 Like

Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by fizcoo20(m): 6:43pm On May 24, 2020
sheu01:

Kk. But his it true Dat d car dey very risk to park anyhow coz of d demand. From my observation, seems a lot of pple use 05 to 07 model. Any special thing. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by fizcoo20(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2020
sheu01:

Kk. But his it true Dat d car dey very risk to park anyhow coz of d demand. From my observation, seems a lot of pple use 05 to 07 model. Any special thing. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by opera1(m): 7:29pm On May 24, 2020
thebigkendo:

The parts are readily available, easy to maintain and Durability with a good "Second Hand Value"

Looking at our environment, what else do you need from a car apart from these.

1 Like

Re: His There Any Difference Btw Corolla & Corolla Sport (03 To 07 Model) by sheu01: 7:35pm On May 24, 2020
fizcoo20:

Kk.
But his it true Dat d car dey very risk to park anyhow coz of d demand.
From my observation, seems a lot of pple use 05 to 07 model. Any special thing.
Thanks in anticipation.
Its true but if u are staying in Lagos your compound must have gate, the best soln is to get comprehensive insurance. 03-04 type is d most stolen. Other like 05-07 were also stolen not like 03-04. In Ogun State Abeokuta precisely its not common here, they do stole as well. 05-07 have immobiliser security alarm which are not common in 03-04. Thou some pple are saying if big magnet is place on d car, d alarm wIll not work. The best way is comprehensive insurance or good tracker

(1) (2) (Reply)

Land Rover Freelander / I Need Your Help!!! Which Of These SUVs aka "Jeeps" Should I Buy For Lagos? / 5 Warning Signs Of Low Coolant In Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.