Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. (2031 Views)

I'm Afraid I Might Have HIV / I Might Be Impotent / Woman Who Tested Negative For COVID-19 Fails HIV/AIDS And Hepatitis Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by HandsomeLoner(m): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2019
I am typing this with the little strength within my body system.

I have been a victim of this dangerous bloody pile since 2009. This year seems the toughest, I normally see blood in my stool from time to time but in the last three days... I don't just see blood in my stool but while I'm standing or seating on my butt.

It's something like a woman menstruating; the flow is similar to the women's monthly period.

My trousers soaked and it stains anything I sat on... Okada seat, car seat and office chair. It's embarrassing.

Please help me... Temperature is not normal as I type this.

I'll be glad to get positive response asap.

#ps. Just to clarify the funny folks coming to make fun of my predicament... My sexual orientation? = Straight. Never practiced annal sex.

Thanks
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by Beblessedbaba: 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
Please get help by going to the hospital. Speedily recovery.

1 Like

Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by HandsomeLoner(m): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
Beblessedbaba:
Please get help by going to the hospital. Speedily recovery.

Thanks. But I'm "very rich" at the moment to say the least. Family? I already exhausted my plea allotment. They're kinda tired. I just want to know what's wrong with me by hearing from Doctors in the house experience (s)
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2019
Read my signature
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by carbon1224(m): 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2019
Visit the hospital and proper injections will be giving to you and drugs
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by HandsomeLoner(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2019
This is my personal problem... yet I don't have a personal savings to afford an hospital card.

And I don't want to appear beggerly, but I won't mind if someone within Airport road Abuja can assist; I am not soliciting for funds transfer into my account, I am willing and ready to meet with a helper in any hospital between Lugbe and Wuse right now.

Thanks
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by HandsomeLoner(m): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2019
@lalasticlala
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by HandsomeLoner(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2019
@dominique
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by Protein0: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
HandsomeLoner:
This is my personal problem... yet I don't have a personal savings to afford an hospital card.

And I don't want to appear beggerly, but I won't mind if someone within Airport road Abuja can assist; I am not soliciting for funds transfer into my account, I am willing and ready to meet with a helper in any hospital between Lugbe and Wuse right now.

Thanks
Go to Zuba General hospital.
You'll at least be assessed by a doctor, for free. Then you can take it up from there.

Plenty things can cause your symptom. Only a thorough history taking and assessment can narrow it down and then you can have a rough idea of the needed costs hence, public fund raising will be easier.

Plus something will be done to the bleeding.
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by HandsomeLoner(m): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2019
Protein0:

Go to Zuba General hospital
I know nothing of value comes free, how much is the hospital card there?

Thanks
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by Protein0: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2019
HandsomeLoner:

I know nothing of value comes free, how much is the hospital card there?

Thanks
Chief you're bleeding.
Go there. People there are human beings
Plus it's "general" hospital.

I knew national hospital and UATH are also close to you before mentioning Zuba General hospital

1 Like

Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by HandsomeLoner(m): 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
Protein0:

Go to Zuba General hospital.
You'll at least be assessed by a doctor, for free. Then you can take it up from there.

Plenty things can cause your symptom. Only a thorough history taking and assessment can narrow it down and then you can have a rough idea of the needed costs hence, public fund raising will be easier.

Plus something will be done to the bleeding.

Ok. I'd like visit the place tomorrow or next
Thanks again
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by HandsomeLoner(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2019
Protein0:

Chief you're bleeding.
Go there. People there are human beings
Plus it's "general" hospital.

I knew national hospital and UATH are also close to you before mentioning Zuba General hospital

I really appreciate your contribution. God bless you now and always
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by grandstar(m): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
HandsomeLoner:

Thanks. But I'm "very rich" at the moment to say the least. Family? I already exhausted my plea allotment. They're kinda tired. I just want to know what's wrong with me by hearing from Doctors in the house experience (s)

Try this. Set up a gofundme account stating your problem.

Go to fiverr and locate a Tumblr gig that can promote your gofundme to his followers. You should achieve something.

Total cost is $7 which is about N2,600

3 Likes

Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by dollytino4real(f): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
pls give details of ur locality so dat we can direct u, pls am a winner I believe in communion.
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by MariaAngeles: 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2019
HandsomeLoner:

I have been a victim of this dangerous bloody pile since 2009. This year seems the toughest, I normally see blood in my stool from time to time but in the last three days... I don't just see blood in my stool but while I'm standing or seating on my butt.

It's something like a woman menstruating; the flow is similar to the women's monthly period.

My trousers soaked and it stains anything I sat on... Okada seat, car seat and office chair. It's embarrassing.

#ps. Just to clarify the funny folks coming to make fun of my predicament... My sexual orientation? = Straight. Never practiced annal sex.

Thanks
So sorry for your pain .
Have you looked into your diet ?
It might be the cause of the problem. Please let me know .
I pray that you be cured and perfectly healed in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen .

3 Likes

Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by HandsomeLoner(m): 2:37am On Aug 15, 2019
MariaAngeles:

So sorry for your pain .
Have you looked into your diet ?
It might be the cause of the problem. Please let me know .
I pray that you be cured and perfectly healed in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen .

Amen. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by HandsomeLoner(m): 2:39am On Aug 15, 2019
grandstar:

Try this. Set up a gofundme account stating your problem.

Go to fiverr and locate a Tumblr gig that can promote your gofundme to his followers. You should achieve something.

Total cost is $7 which is about N2,600

Thanks
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by donigspain(m): 4:06am On Aug 15, 2019
HandsomeLoner:

Thanks
Please send your number to my email - donigspain@gmail.com

My mum treats pile like it's nothing no matter how long the person has lived with it. I won't charge you a dime. I will pay the bills for the herbal medicine and its transport from Aba to Lagos (or wherever you are).

I am very serious. I've seen people die from pile (haemorrhage) because they were ashamed to speak up.
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by HandsomeLoner(m): 4:51am On Aug 15, 2019
donigspain:
Please send your number to my email - donigspain@gmail.com

My mum treats pile like it's nothing no matter how long the person has lived with it. I won't charge you a dime. I will pay the bills for the herbal medicine and its transport from Aba to Lagos (or wherever you are).

I am very serious. I've seen people die from pile (haemorrhage) because they were ashamed to speak up.

Thank you so much. I'll do so
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by MariaAngeles: 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
HandsomeLoner:

Amen. Thanks
If you want to, you can send me an email .
I might be of help to you

1 Like

Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by HandsomeLoner(m): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
MariaAngeles:

If you want to, you can send me an email .
I might be of help to you
Ok. I will
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by MariaAngeles: 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
HandsomeLoner:

Ok. I will
Sorry I didn't receive your email, but you can mention me with your number if you want, so I can chat you up on WhatsApp .
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by HandsomeLoner(m): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
MariaAngeles:

Sorry I didn't receive your email, but you can mention me with your number if you want, so I can chat you up on WhatsApp .

Zero Eight One - - - - XxxX

Sorry for the "transcoding"

Thanks
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by writter: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Jedy herbal powder for waist pain, Backache, pile, diabetics, also effective for reducing excess of sugar in the body,
WhatsApp 08117028264 or Call 09020187398 to order.

Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by NAJALYN: 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
STC30 is the solution to your problem. Please read the Post and Watch the Videos. You can private chat me later.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by HandsomeLoner(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
Update:

I want to say a big thank you to everyone that contributed towards my treatment/healing and recovery.

Special shout-out to @donigspain and @MariaAgeles for their kindness and generosity. MariaAngeles helped with food dieting tips/water therapy while @donigspain arranged for herbal medicine free of charge.

Thanks to you all once again. May God in his infinite mercies continue to guide, bless and keep you safe at all times. Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by donigspain(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
HandsomeLoner:
Update:

I want to say a big thank you to everyone that contributed towards my treatment/healing and recovery.

Special shout-out to @donigspain and @MariaAgeles for their kindness and generosity. MariaAngeles helped with food dieting tips/water therapy while @donigspain arranged for herbal medicine free of charge.

Thanks to you all once again. May God in his infinite mercies continue to guide, bless and keep you safe at all times. Amen.
Thanks man. I am glad you're better now.

Enjoy your new lease of life. grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by HandsomeLoner(m): 6:24am On Aug 28, 2019
donigspain:
Thanks man. I am glad you're better now.

Enjoy your new lease of life. grin cool

Thanks
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by Mariangeles(f): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2019
HandsomeLoner:
Update:

You're welcome .

1 Like

Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by shininglite(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2019
wow there indeed good people on nairaland..
just sad that scammers have made to people think other wise
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by shininglite(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2019
Mariangeles:
You're welcome .
God Bless you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Coronavirus Vaccine Contains The Actual Virus, Do Not Take The Vaccine / The Pap Of Life / Is this how it is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.