Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. (2028 Views)

I'm Afraid I Might Have HIV / I Might Be Impotent / Woman Who Tested Negative For COVID-19 Fails HIV/AIDS And Hepatitis Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by Mariangeles(f): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2019
shininglite:

God Bless you!
Amen.
God bless you too.
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by alexvic12: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
donigspain:
Please send your number to my email - donigspain@gmail.com

My mum treats pile like it's nothing no matter how long the person has lived with it. I won't charge you a dime. I will pay the bills for the herbal medicine and its transport from Aba to Lagos (or wherever you are).

I am very serious. I've seen people die from pile (haemorrhage) because they were ashamed to speak up.

Please can you help me with the treatment too?
I'll be glad to discuss with you thanks
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by donigspain(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
alexvic12:

Please can you help me with the treatment too?
I'll be glad to discuss with you thanks
Send me an email bro.
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by alexvic12: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
donigspain:
Send me an email bro.

Thanks. I'm trying to but NL isn't allowing me to. Can you help send me a mail? Thanks
Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by donigspain(m): 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
alexvic12:

Thanks. I'm trying to but NL isn't allowing me to. Can you help send me a mail? Thanks
donigspain@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by ucdeboy011(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
HandsomeLoner:
I am typing this with the little strength within my body system.

I have been a victim of this dangerous bloody pile since 2009. This year seems the toughest, I normally see blood in my stool from time to time but in the last three days... I don't just see blood in my stool but while I'm standing or seating on my butt.

It's something like a woman menstruating; the flow is similar to the women's monthly period.

My trousers soaked and it stains anything I sat on... Okada seat, car seat and office chair. It's embarrassing.

Please help me... Temperature is not normal as I type this.

I'll be glad to get positive response asap.

#ps. Just to clarify the funny folks coming to make fun of my predicament... My sexual orientation? = Straight. Never practiced annal sex.

Thanks
The Rida Herbal Bitters is not just another supplement, it’s both preventive and curative! It’s not a 60 day trial product, the effects can be seen in under 24hrs.
Rida Herbal Bitters is different from all other bitters in that it’s 100% natural, no additives and not artificial preservatives. All the extraction materials are all natural. No alcoholic content.
It’s natures pure miracle!

NAFDAC REG. NO: A7 - 2791L

Overview of Medical Indication:
*Diabetes
*Weak Erection
*Typhoid and Malaria
*Vaginal Discharge
*Menstruation anomalies
*High Blood Pressure
*Waist, Back and Pains
*Fibroid
*Infertility (Male and Female)
*Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
*Syphilis
*Pile
*Obesity/Stomach Troubles
*Detoxifies the Kidney and Tones the Liver.
. . . and so much more!

Rida Bitters has recorded and is still recording testimonials everyday, to God be all the glory.

Do you know anyone who suffers from any of these
challenges? pls call or whtsppp The Rida Herbal Bitters is not just another supplement, it’s both preventive and curative! It’s not a 60 day trial product, the effects can be seen in under 24hrs.
Rida Herbal Bitters is different from all other bitters in that it’s 100% natural, no additives and not artificial preservatives. All the extraction materials are all natural. No alcoholic content.
It’s natures pure miracle!

NAFDAC REG. NO: A7 - 2791L

Overview of Medical Indication:
*Diabetes
*Weak Erection
*Typhoid and Malaria
*Vaginal Discharge
*Menstruation anomalies
*High Blood Pressure
*Waist, Back and Pains
*Fibroid
*Infertility (Male and Female)
*Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
*Syphilis
*Pile
*Obesity/Stomach Troubles
*Detoxifies the Kidney and Tones the Liver.
. . . and so much more!

Rida Bitters has recorded and is still recording testimonials everyday, to God be all the glory.

Do you know anyone who suffers from any of these
challenges?pls call or whtspp 07036845662

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. by leeking(m): 11:16am On Feb 27, 2020
donigspain:
Please send your number to my email - donigspain@gmail.com

My mum treats pile like it's nothing no matter how long the person has lived with it. I won't charge you a dime. I will pay the bills for the herbal medicine and its transport from Aba to Lagos (or wherever you are).

I am very serious. I've seen people die from pile (haemorrhage) because they were ashamed to speak up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stc30 / COVID-19 Update For January 13 2022 In Nigeria / Get Herpes,hpv, HEPATITIS, Epstein-barr Virus Treatment Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.