Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency (16487 Views)

EFCC Arrests Shehu Sani Over "Extortion" / 2023: "You Are Selfish" - Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Osinbajo, Tinubu / Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by MachadoPreto: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2019
Ohaneze should take a seat please.

Bitter truth they find difficult to imbibe.

It will be easier for a Congolese to become the president than an Igbo man.

The hand writing is boldly written on the wall.

Their support alone brings the high and mighty down, how much more when they contest.

By 2023, politicians will be fleeing for their support. Knowing fully well it's a sure pass to defeat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
My brother i sometimes wonder what stops these "geniuses" from "developing" a couple of codes together and have themselves in one space.

In fact like you said one even urged his brothers to patronize a ragtag forum he created but they refused because this is where their existence depends on (an indication on what a country full of them can be).

If they leave this forum just watch how hatred, curses, bigotry would vanish on Nairaland

Not surprised. Clever Nigerians now know Igbos are about fake noise and lies. Why do you think Nigerian leaders now openly disregard Igbos and even show disdain for them in some cases? Only popularity/relevance seekers (FFK, Sowore et al) and those fighting the Government (Fayose, Sowore and co) patronise the Igbos when it suits them. Same way they fail to migrate to their brothers forum, to insist on staying on a forum owned by a Yoruba, is how they will refuse to leave the North and SW to move to Biafra if such was given to them today.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 15, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
lol, first am not Yoruba , next all these your tales of turning history in its head as you usually do won't work here.

Obj scored 18,738154 against falae 11,110287 in the 1999 election.

Igbo total votes for the winner obj was 2,307712 votes in all east states

Now subtract 2,307712 votes from obj 18,738154 obj still has 16,430442 votes
It's obvious you dont understand the demographics of Igbo voters. Igbo votes is not exclusive to SE. Next time don't equate SE to total Igbo votes. Igbo living outside the SE are more than those living in the East. Total Igbo votes in your words smacks irrationality.
Igbo threw their votes for PDP, whether Igbo's living in the SW or North. Mind you this was an era when Ndigbo fully participated in elections before the coming of the voter aparthy.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by HAKYN1: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2019
hammerVJ:
If not for Awolowo, Igbo and Yoruba are actually related.

Just see the similarities in wat they speak.

gini is Igbo.

kini is Yoruba.

Awolowo betrayed the south.

Tinubu is following the foot-steps of Afonja.

Look for your lost relations in the erosion ravaged enclave, we are not related please!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 15, 2019
Abdul05:
In political sense,the ibos have no grounds for complaint.They made a rash decision by supporting Atiku and now you people have to suffer for it.

Using that word 'you pepeople' makes me feel sick. I don't care where you're from. Stop displaying ethnic division tendencies

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Ultimatezlant: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2019
TSRC:

I thought you guys claim all Igbos have left the south East to Yoruba land.

Are they now back in Igbo land?
ok

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2019
candidtalk:

Not surprised. Clever Nigerians now know Igbos are about fake noise and lies. Why do you think Nigerian leaders now openly disregard Igbos and even show disdain for them in some cases? Only popularity/relevance seekers (FFK, Sowore et al) and those fighting the Government (Fayose, Sowore and co) patronise the Igbos when it suits them. Same way they fail to migrate to their brothers forum, to insist on staying on a forum owned by a Yoruba, is how they will refuse to leave the North and SW to move to Biafra if such was given to them today.
You mean SW showing disdain. Are you for real. The north I know understand political alliance with Ndigbo than you guys. Your kind of politics is laden with hate when it doesn't go your way.
And remind me, the last time Igbo leaders excuse themselves from participating in national elections.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by seunmsg(m): 9:11am On Aug 15, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Of course every Nigerian knows IGBOS don't care about presidency as long as zoo gardens is concerned

Why is ohaneze wailing uncontrollably over Shehu Sanni’s comments?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by TSRC: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Rubbish you are just grasping at straws, are their not also hausas, Yoruba's etc included in these voters and other states.

The law recognises state by state basics for accurate geographic political compass
How does that affect my statement?

If igbos are outside the east than the.east as you guys claim, and they decided to vote for a particular candidate.

Are you accurate by taking only the statistic of the lesser population?
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 15, 2019
TSRC:
The south East has the advantage of a southern popularity even before the elections.
We will crush any Yoruba contender in the southern region and take the battle to the.north.

A Dave umahi or a Peter obi for the goal.

I salivate at the scale of national infrastructure a Dave umahi is capable of creating with federal resources.
The guy has transformed ebonyi.
Sure. I think the APC may field either a Ken Nnamani, Rochas, Ameachi or Uzor Kalu while the likes of PDP fields a Umahi, Wike or Obi.
The SW will be in for a shocker.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by HAKYN1: 9:15am On Aug 15, 2019
hammerVJ:
I will always say the truth and stand alone.

From Afonja to Awolowo and Tinubu, the story remains the same.

Subservient to the North.

Aiding and abetting Fulani supremacy and take-over.

Are Yoruba and Fulani related?

U betray your southern brothers, and for wat? A piece meal of porridge.

And the Osus cooperated with their southern brothers when they operated Nigeria together between 1960 and 1966 (NCNC and NPC)! Today jungle has matured you are looking for people to blame. This is information age, ignorance is a choice. The records are there as different from tales by your conquered fathers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2019
TSRC:

I thought you guys claim all Igbos have left the south East to Yoruba land.

Are they now back in Igbo land?
Lol! I though so
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Abdul05: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2019
Ok
spacofadan:

Using that word 'you pepeople' makes me feel sick. I don't care where you're from. Stop displaying ethnic division tendencies
sorry,let me change it now
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by TSRC: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2019
Chiwude:
Sure. I think the APC may field either a Ken Nnamani, Rochas, Ameachi, Uzor Kalu while the likes of Umahi, Wike or Obi gets the nod for the PDP.
I don't want to put my hopes too much in the APC.
Pinning Igbo hopes on the APC would be bad politics due to the tinubu factor.
The guy has no respect for fair play.

Though Amaechi could get it as an Igbo South South man, but i won't bet on it.

We need to ensure PDP runs with an Igbo.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Ultimatezlant: 9:20am On Aug 15, 2019
Chiwude:
It's obvious you dont understand the demographics of Igbo voters. Igbo votes is not exclusive to SE. Next time don't equate SE to total Igbo votes. Igbo living outside the SE are more than those living in the East. Total Igbo votes in your words smacks irrationality.
Igbo threw their votes for PDP, whether Igbo's living in the SW or North. Mind you this was an era when Ndigbo fully participated in elections before the coming of the voter aparthy.
lol

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2019
TSRC:

I don't want to put my hopes too much in the APC.
Pinning Igbo hopes on the APC would be bad politics due to the tinubu factor.
The guy has no respect for fair play.

Though Amaechi could get it as an Igbo South South man, but i won't bet on it.

We need to ensure PDP runs with an Igbo.
Stop over-hyping Tinubu. The northerners and Middle belt have the 70% say on who gets the APC ticket. Just do your own thing in the PDP, while you allow those in the APC do theirs.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Ultimatezlant: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2019
Chiwude:
Sure. I think the APC may field either a Ken Nnamani, Rochas, Ameachi or Uzor Kalu while the likes of PDP fields a Umahi, Wike or Obi.
I don't have a problem with those choices
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Sango blast your table skull there

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by akdjr(m): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2019
As for me, I would be glad if PDP zone presidency to the South East while APC zone it to South West and let watch who has more political strength.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Ultimatezlant: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2019
TSRC:

How does that affect my statement?

If igbos are outside the east than the.east as you guys claim, and they decided to vote for a particular candidate.

Are you accurate by taking only the statistic of the lesser population?
lol, this one weak me o

Wonderful!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
lol all these goal post shifting self, are all Igbo's now refugees in their own country to warrant been more in other states than theirs when their isn't a war?

Are their not also other tribes in other states that got same calculation.

The so called many Igbo's that populate more in Lagos than anywhere in Nigeria yet can't elect their preferred governor despite been boosted by Yoruba PDP sympathers?

What is your census measurement for calculating the so called huge numbers of Igbo's outside its own soil (I guess chest beating measurement as usual).

If I didn't take time to put the facts out you would have misled the gullible now you want to take the argument back to non facts and assumptions that has no backing and proof
I think you're the one shifting the goal post. What is the business of an Igbo man in entering Alausa. Igbo's contest elections in Lagos in seats in where they are domiciled and not to become Governor. Lagos is a traditional Yoruba states and all through my birth as a Lagosian we only support a Yoruba candidate from the major parties. When did Funsho Williams, Obanikoro, Fashola, Agbaje and Sanwo-Olu all candidates with Igbo support become Igbo names. You guys should stop using Lagos to feel funky. Igbo's are less interested in becoming Governor's of Lagos.
It's similar to areas like Plateau and Kano state. You'll see Igbos winning ward elections where they are domiciled, yet they support the indigenes for Governorship.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by TSRC: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
lol, this one weak me o, "taking statistics from lesser population" Igbo land that is flowing with milk and honey suddenly becomes lesser population to its people again.

Wonderful!!!!
No

I am.quoting from people like you who claim Igbos are no longer at home.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2019
akdjr:
As for me, I would be glad if PDP zone presidency to the South East while APC zone it to South West and let watch who has more political strength.
It may happen. But I for see the APC giving that seat a South Easterner. The politics that happened in 1999 will play out again in 2023.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Ultimatezlant: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2019
Chiwude:
Stop over-hyping Tinubu. The northerners and Middle belt have the 70% say on who gets the APC ticket. Just do your own thing in the PDP, while you allow those in the APC do theirs.
lol,
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Ultimatezlant: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2019
Chiwude:
I think you're the one shifting the goal post. What is the business of an Igbo man in entering Alausa. Igbo's contest elections in Lagos in seats in where they are domiciled and not to become Governor. Lagos is a traditional Yoruba states and all through my birth as a Lagosian we only support a Yoruba candidate from the major parties. When did Funsho Williams, Obanikoro, Fashola and Agbaje all candidates with massive Igbo support become Igbo names. You guys should stop using Lagos to feel funky. Igbo's are less interested in becoming Governor's of Lagos.
It's similar to areas like Plateau and Kano state. You'll see Igbos winning ward elections where they are domiciled, yet they support the indigenes for Governorship.
ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 15, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
lol, acn controls APC and you know the truth, even the elrufai PDP hype wasn't in any of the anpp, CPC or acn group he only became a virtue of necessity and the only northern block in APC is largely CPC.

That is why oshomole cannot be sacked, acn brought oyegun and made oshomole chairman
AC is a tripod among the merger. Buhari two months ago clarified it. I'll provide the link. APC is a merger between the CPC, ANPP, ACN, APGA. In the case of APGA it was Peter Obi's selfishness as Governor that stalled APGA large presence in the party. Now you see why Tinubu is jittery and using all draconian means to fight Rochas. Because he sure knows that Igbo have a case for Presidency in the APC, all they need to is push that button.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/how-we-merged-to-defeat-pdp-in-2015-by-buhari/amp/

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2019
seunmsg:

Why is ohaneze wailing uncontrollably over Shehu Sanni’s comments?

Ohaneze is a political group that has various politicians lobbying thru dem to get favours in Nigeria. The average IGBO man in Nigeria pays no attention to Ohaneze and u know that long before today.
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2019
Abdul05:
Ok sorry,let me change it now

Much respect brother

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
At least you speak the truth to yourself on the structure of Lagos.

I wasn't talking about Igbo been governor, I was talking about all the supposed Yoruba candidates they have supported for governor even with half Yoruba voters yet none of these population of voters has overcomed the other half voters who continuously vote APC.

And pls don't mention rig because PDP has been in government for 16years, declared Lagos election do or die with federal might and still can't win even with half Yoruba lagosians voting PDP and the 99% Igbo Lagosians voting pdp

How about the support of Ndigbo to Fashola in 2011. Oh, you didn't see that?
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Ultimatezlant: 9:55am On Aug 15, 2019
Chiwude:
AC is a tripod among the merger. Buhari two months ago clarified it. I'll provide the link. APC is a merger between the CPC, ANPP, ACN, APGA. In the case of APGA it was Peter Obi's selfishness as Governor that stalled APGA large presence in the party. Now you see why Tinubu is jittery and using all draconian means to fight Rochas. Because he sure knows that Igbo have a case for Presidency in the APC, all they need to is push that button.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/how-we-merged-to-defeat-pdp-in-2015-by-buhari/amp/
I don't have a problem with any southern getting it.

Any southern can lay claim
Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 15, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Ohaneze is a political group that has various politicians lobbying thru dem to get favours in Nigeria. The average IGBO IPOB man in Nigeria pays no attention to Ohaneze and u know that long before today.
You're really falling in your job. I know how frustrated you lots are after 'No Election, No Referendum' failed in the last election. Leave Igbo politics for her leaders and fight your Biafra sensibly. Igbo leaders and Ohaneze don't give a ratass about you.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency by IGBOSON1: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2019
Abdul05:
In political sense,the ibos have no grounds for complaint.They made a rash decision by supporting Atiku and now they just have to suffer for it.

Nigerian ethno-religious inspired partisan-politics....don't you just love it! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Nsukka Urban(photos) / Can Nigeria Afford an Igbo President? / Bala Mohammed: Bauchi Government Urges Contact Persons To Come Foward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.