Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz (38360 Views)

Shan George's Children Gift Her Mercedes Benz Car For Christmas (Photo) / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by nototribalist: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mercy is coming to replace you soon

Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by DonX001: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
For Goodness sake what kind of blatantly stupid topics make front page these days?? ??
Its getting stupider and stupider....and seems the mods are getting dumber and dumber everyday.
Damnit!
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by thorpido(m): 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
chii8:
Beautiful background
That's what I noticed most in the picture.
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
FisifunKododada:
Ceec haters right now...looking for sniper 2 buy
she employed you to be fighting her haters?
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by edthr6y6y565: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
YOU NEED A WEBSITE

Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Centcanada: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
I have personal respect for this young lady. She no day do like others out there. So so reserved. Loving her jor

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by DameB(f): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
Thatwasepic:

It is kind of hilarious watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that's epic
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Reeses: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
Big baller
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Reeses: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2019
naijacentric:
Life is easy for women in naija. Its not easy being a man in naija i envy our african brothers tho......
It's all over the world bro..Women gets it easy
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by 20dollarblogs: 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
Streaming this week sermon live today Thursday 15th of August 2019 by 9pm, Join us at www.facebook.com/hourofpeacministry. Share with your friends and loved ones. Come with your prayer requests. Be blessed . Amen

Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by DejiSantos: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
She's enjoyihg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUDnuvsfG8U
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by safarigirl(f): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
SpaceTour:
Cece is the only one doing very well amongst her contemporaries at BBN 2018 set.

She has been picking endorsements here and there.
the one you know of

Not the only one. It is the people off camera that make the big bucks, not the ones all over social media
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Bizibi(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
Social media and its fantasy.
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by StoneLucifer: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
This is photoshopped...Argue with your cerebrum.
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Fuckthamods: 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
If i mistakenly corner this babe ehn lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by ucsquare(m): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
post=81290424:
Till we hear say no he she get benz

No be she get am b4, if na she, she no go dey hide the plate number..
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Olumyyde(m): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
safarigirl:
the one you know of

Not the only one. It is the people off camera that make the big bucks, not the ones all over social media
Funny enough, on the contrary, social media is where it actually happens. The endorsers would waste no time to let the world know they are endorsing n the brand ambassadors (celebs) won't breathe until they post every stage of the signing. It's a competition, everyone wants to let u know they're making it in their careers.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by betterpikinn: 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
Godwin5766:
King cee c....my favourite forever

Maybe king of your family and generation.

The only thing I know ceci to be is a rude and ugly girl bitter stupíd girl
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by betterpikinn: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
SendAbroad:

When you call her King, who will now marry her.....a Queen?
Are you minding that retàrd
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by chiedozie198100: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
commot that ur yansh for that moto, before u go dent am.
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Cantonese: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Wonder the number of phalluses that must av made their way thru her vaginal orifice....must av expanded beyond elastic limit as we speak....the travails these modern day ladies go thru to acquire wealth is unbelievable...y'all av no idea!

Receive the grace to escape poverty. Your words can only be said by someone under the influence and power of owu. Sorry you hear?
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by DavidEsq(m): 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
If she's the owner of that car, why isn't she holding dem keys? We know how ladies like to flaunt; so don't tel me it's in her purse, when she is obviously flaunting everything she can afford in the picture.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by SpaceTour: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
You know nothing. Show me one person in their set that has got more endorsements than Cece. It is people with action that dominates the news and people that are off the camera.

safarigirl:
the one you know of

Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by safarigirl(f): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
SpaceTour:
You know nothing. Show me one person in their set that has got more endorsements than Cece. It is people with action that dominates the news and people that are off the camera.

you think making money is by endorsements? Do you know how much the endorsemenrts are worth? Do you know some endorsements don't even have monetary pay attached to them?

Any idiot can dominate the news. Have you heard Dangote's name in the news, more times than you have heard CeeC over the last year?

If you know how finances work, you wouldn't sound this ignorant

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Godwin5766(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
betterpikinn:

Maybe king of your family and generation.

The only thing I know ceci to be is a rude and ugly girl bitter stupíd girl

King of my generation ? U shudn't av said dat bro ! Well, i dnt trade insultive words with people on social media...seeing cee c's picture gives me joy, cee c is now a changed person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Godwin5766(m): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
nototribalist:
Mercy is coming to replace you soon
cee c iz irreplaceable
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by blessedaunty: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
Short Cee Cee looking tall, all thanks to photo editing.
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by betterpikinn: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
Godwin5766:
King of my generation ? U shudn't av said dat bro ! Well, i dnt trade insultive words with people on social media...seeing cee c's picture gives me joy, cee c is now a changed person
The ceeci we know is the toxic , rude and ugly bitter one
You must be closer to her to know that she's a now a changed person
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by SpaceTour: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
Stop this back and forth, show me one person
from BBN 2018 that's doing better than Cece, so we can do a fact check on them.

Money is not made in isolation, particularly as a celebrity. Davido, Wizkid are everywhere in the media because they are relevant and making more money unlike people like Blackface, Faze etc.

safarigirl:
you think making money is by endorsements? Do you know how much the endorsemenrts are worth? Do you know some endorsements don't even have monetary pay attached to them?

Any idiot can dominate the news. Have you heard Dangote's name in the news, more times than you have heard CeeC over the last year?

If you know how finances work, you wouldn't sound this ignorant
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by naijacentric(m): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
Reeses:

It's all over the world bro..Women gets it easy
na lie women dont see favours like dat no man blesses women more dan naija men do ur findings

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Photo) / 5 Facts About BBNaija Winner, Efe / Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.