Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz (38347 Views)

Shan George's Children Gift Her Mercedes Benz Car For Christmas (Photo) / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Denise911: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
naijacentric:
Life is easy for women in naija. Its not easy being a man in naija i envy our african brothers tho......

Life is easy for women in naija! What do you mean? Do women pluck money on trees or when did sleeping with a man for money become a standard for comfort and ease amongst women.
Only whores find it "easy" sort of and if you are quite classy and principled then you got your brain to push you through. You_know_wah_I_mean?..!
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Godwin5766(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
betterpikinn:

The ceeci we know is the toxic , rude and ugly bitter one
You must be closer to her to know that she's a now a changed person
Who was ur favourite BBN housemate last year and dis year
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by betterpikinn: 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
Godwin5766:
Who was ur favourite BBN housemate last year and dis year
Last year, NONE
This, I purposely didn't subscribe since the show started
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Godwin5766(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
betterpikinn:

Last year, NONE
This, I purposely didn't subscribe since the show started
To be candid cee c was rude last year...buh it's just one of her strategy to win d show
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Crixxx: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mercedes Benz wey no get name
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Blueduke: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
Let me go and fry stone.
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by godofuck231: 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2019
Her attitude towards people will also apply to the car, I hope the car isn't voice command enabled or it will dump her right in the middle of the third mainland bridge .
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by wisdomkid: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Wonder the number of phalluses that must av made their way thru her vaginal orifice....must av expanded beyond elastic limit as we speak....the travails these modern day ladies go thru to acquire wealth is unbelievable...y'all av no idea!

And this is the excuse you're giving yourself everyday why you are still poor and begging for money grin grin grin
Don't go and make money you hear, grin all the ways of making money is closed except through $ex abi?
Stupid mentality
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Mubarak05(m): 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
Peruzzi benz wae she borrow
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Mubarak05(m): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
peruzzi benz wae she borrow
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by koyyess: 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
Fine rich geh. grin
Oya oo, pained entities should come and cry out in pains.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by fyneguy: 1:07am On Aug 16, 2019
DavidEsq:
If she's the owner of that car, why isn't she holding dem keys? We know how ladies like to flaunt; so don't tel me it's in her purse, when she is obviously flaunting everything she can afford in the picture.

She is the owner. I have seen her drive by, a couple of times, in Lekki Phase 1...even at a fuel station.
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by fyneguy: 1:10am On Aug 16, 2019
safarigirl:
you think making money is by endorsements? Do you know how much the endorsemenrts are worth? Do you know some endorsements don't even have monetary pay attached to them?

Any idiot can dominate the news. Have you heard Dangote's name in the news, more times than you have heard CeeC over the last year?

If you know how finances work, you wouldn't sound this ignorant

What you are saying is illogical. She is in the ENTERTAINMENT industry. Dangote is in a different field.

It's obvious she got good deals! Besides, she charges premium for posting ads on her IG and Twitter. I know this firsthand.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Correcto: 1:39am On Aug 16, 2019
the only take thing here is your post and username
englishmart:
#Fakelife
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Dshocker(m): 4:04am On Aug 16, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Beautiful lady with a devilish character angry

What made you think she has a bad character
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 5:15am On Aug 16, 2019
Nairaland still remains the most bitter and poverty exalted set of people lol
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Vanesa69: 5:32am On Aug 16, 2019
Join my hook up group
https:///LqlFIg8RI6dLg7dSW7Iv34
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by mamaa88(f): 6:22am On Aug 16, 2019
So finally Ceec don bleach eeeeh yaaaa
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 16, 2019
Dshocker:

What made you think she has a bad character

Her attitude in Big brother naija's house made me say so sad
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Henadih(m): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2019
[quote][/quote]You will not advice her to go and get married and be responsible in life. keep doing celebraty here and there tomorrow na church vigil she go end or she go de frustarted in life that is if she is not already. All these artificial life.
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by goaldynboy: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
[s]Wonder the number of phalluses that must av made their way thru her vaginal orifice....must av expanded beyond elastic limit as we speak....the travails these modern day ladies go thru to acquire wealth is unbelievable...y'all av no idea![/s]

I can't believe there are also 83 stupid haters who liked the trash you just vomited!

We also saw when a weavon producing company bought this Mercedes for her as their ambassador! We have seen how she has acquired endorsements from big companies such as Delta Soap, Malta Guinness and several others!

If you are embittered whenever you see a woman succeeding in life, that means nothing good will ever come to any woman in your family including your daughters and sisters!!

By the way, Ceece exhibited the character of a woman who is not promiscuous and an independent woman while she was in big brother house!

And if you don't know, Ceece is a qualified lawyer from a wealthy home. Is not as if she is not doing things to better her life b4 she entered big brother! In other climes once you qualify as a lawyer you are automatically a high class citizen or at worse a middle class!!

So I don't know where your gibberish is coming from?

I just hate it when loafers come here to run down women, because I have sisters and daughters too!!
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by goaldynboy: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
[s]Wonder the number of phalluses that must av made their way thru her vaginal orifice....must av expanded beyond elastic limit as we speak....the travails these modern day ladies go thru to acquire wealth is unbelievable...y'all av no idea![/s]

I can't believe there are also 83 stupid haters who liked the trash you just vomited!

We also saw when a weavon producing company bought this Mercedes for her as their ambassador! We have seen how she has acquired endorsements from big companies such as Delta Soap, Malta Guinness and several others!

If you are embittered whenever you see a woman succeeding in life, that means nothing good will ever come to any woman in your family including your daughters and sisters!!

By the way, Ceece exhibited the character of a woman who is not promiscuous and an independent woman while she was in big brother house!

And if you don't know, Ceece is a qualified lawyer from a wealthy home. Is not as if she is not doing things to better her life b4 big brother! In other climes once you qualify as a lawyer you are automatically a high class citizen or at worse a middle class!!

So I don't know where your gibberish is coming from?

I just hate it when loafers come here to run down women, because I have sisters and daughters too!
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by effacofresh(m): 10:55am On Aug 16, 2019
This bens looks like all this foreign breeds
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by goaldynboy: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2019
DavidEsq:
If she's the owner of that car, why isn't she holding dem keys? We know how ladies like to flaunt; so don't tel me it's in her purse, when she is obviously flaunting everything she can afford in the picture.

https://www.nairaland.com/5261382/cee-c-gets-mercedes-benz-royal

Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by goaldynboy: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2019
safarigirl:
you think making money is by endorsements? Do you know how much the endorsemenrts are worth? Do you know some endorsements don't even have monetary pay attached to them?

Any idiot can dominate the news. Have you heard Dangote's name in the news, more times than you have heard CeeC over the last year?

If you know how finances work, you wouldn't sound this ignorant

https://www.nairaland.com/5261382/cee-c-gets-mercedes-benz-royal

Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Imurengejoking: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
GistMore2:
Former Big Brother Naija season 3 first runner up, CeeC steps out in style as she poses with her Mercedes Benz.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaijas-ceec-steps-out-in-style-as-she-poses-with-mercedes-benz

Lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz by Torie8(f): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
I remember when everyone hated this girl so much. Now that she is making her money everybody is now all loving around her. People and hypocrisy. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Photo) / Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) / Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.