Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,240 members, 7,867,633 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Single Ladies Club (launching Right Now. Pop In And Drop Music Links & Stuffs) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single Ladies Club (launching Right Now. Pop In And Drop Music Links & Stuffs) (879 Views)

Have You Ever Be Accused Of Something, You Are Not Guilt Of ( If Yes?? ) Pop IN / Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Ladies Club (launching Right Now. Pop In And Drop Music Links & Stuffs) by Ivynwa(f): 12:22am On Oct 21, 2010
Woooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii    cool cool cool cool cool cool wink grin wink grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Where my ladies at?
Hands in the air!
Make some noise ladies( I mean stylishly of course)!

This is to the launching of Nairaland's single ladies club. It is a thread for ladies to chill out and enjoy ladies talk,get updated on events in our societies that concerns them, share their problems, joke and laugh and have fun). It is no place for quarrel, gossip, envy and jealous talk.
You are all welcome to our club, we are promising you more events and fun stuffs as time goes on and we stock our thread and make necessary adjustments here and there. You can go ahead and drop us stuffs that can liven up our club (n-a-k-e-d pictures are prohibited, of course our mukina is ever ready to put a check on that). While the following music below are playing, let us make a
toast to our club----Hip,Hip,hip-----Hurr-a-a-ar-r-r-r-y-y-y-y-y-y

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlimzrbAreo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j3VkQmG3KY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI0W6J3oyLA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzmpYRmOOpw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"[/flash]
Re: Single Ladies Club (launching Right Now. Pop In And Drop Music Links & Stuffs) by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 21, 2010
hmm is this only for single ladies? grin
Re: Single Ladies Club (launching Right Now. Pop In And Drop Music Links & Stuffs) by Ivynwa(f): 4:30am On Oct 21, 2010
Yeah Baby, It's a free Nairaland and any person can pop into any thread so it isn't restricted but it is basically for the ladies. I am looking at replicating Luizword's club but I also have another purpose: Organising a feminine blog to bring to the ladies here.
It's all about chilling with the girls, so which one are you going to help us do Rokky, are you good with music?----can you be our Dejay-----thank you Mr/Miss Dejay for playing my song----thank you, thank you (Sorry I'm only singing Chakachaka's song)
Re: Single Ladies Club (launching Right Now. Pop In And Drop Music Links & Stuffs) by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 21, 2010
Dj? if you want silly songs them make the Dj grin
Re: Single Ladies Club (launching Right Now. Pop In And Drop Music Links & Stuffs) by dani1luv: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2010
undecided
Re: Single Ladies Club (launching Right Now. Pop In And Drop Music Links & Stuffs) by Ivynwa(f): 12:00am On Oct 22, 2010
Thread should close right now
Why?
The company decided to invest in another venture altogether. Thanks for coming by. grin kiss grin
Re: Single Ladies Club (launching Right Now. Pop In And Drop Music Links & Stuffs) by 190: 12:18am On Oct 22, 2010
how many clubs dey this NL sef

jaybee has a club
kpolli
luizworld
odiaero
kunbee
odunnu
queeneve

and now you ivy

all those clubs have all been closed and cobwebs are there now

someone was killed @ odunnu's club the other day

cultist hold meetings @queeneve's club

and odiaero is now broke to handle his club

Jennykadry would soon cause fight in this club and it would be closed down sometime

soon mark my words

anyway BAR TENDER gimme a bottle of ALIZE BLEU please!
Re: Single Ladies Club (launching Right Now. Pop In And Drop Music Links & Stuffs) by Ivynwa(f): 12:55am On Oct 22, 2010
I90, sweetie pie. Didn't you hear that the club is closing down so that I can handle some stuffs. How are you doing Baby? So good to have you here------how come I didn't know of all other clubs here in NL. I have only hanged out by Luizworld's club. Give me the links to the other clubs so that I can go have fun.
E-e-e-e-em Bartender have you packed out those Alize Blues we toasted with the other day, help me serve my e-friend 190 cos he's such a boisterous person and is much fun.

(1) (Reply)

Lonely & Bored Much, Need Some Good Friends / QQ / I Need A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.