Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Photos From Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower In Dubai (21484 Views)

Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) / Photos Of Nina's Car From Toyin Lawani On Her 22nd Birthday / More Stunning Photos From Banky W’s Wife-to-be Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower In L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower In Dubai by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:11am On Aug 15, 2019
Congrats Toyin Abraham. I rejoice with you. I use you as a point of contact to everyone seeking the fruit of the womb here, I send the word of God on an assignment on your behalf this morning. Out of the abundance of Babies in heaven, Today let the Word Bring the babies to you in the name of Jesus. The word of God travels beyond space, time and beyond distance. Go ahead, send the word on an assignment and call forth your babies. Your womb is ready! Your Home is Ready! Babies come, we are waiting for you! The word of God says ...and none shall be barren! You are fruitful in the name of Jesus. Thank you for it isdone in Jesus name Amen!Read my signature

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower In Dubai by almayda: 8:12am On Aug 15, 2019
I am so happy for TOYIN,really happy for her.
Re: Photos From Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower In Dubai by almayda: 8:13am On Aug 15, 2019
Happy for you Toyin.
Re: Photos From Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower In Dubai by pocohantas(f): 8:13am On Aug 15, 2019
WalkerMichael:

He's not unknown. You just don't watch Nollywood

She is right though. I wouldn't call him unknown, but he isn't one of those actors that broke into mainstream Nollywood.

I know him, seen a couple of his movies, but I do not know his name. I am sure I will know his name henceforth. grin
Re: Photos From Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower In Dubai by SilasNwude: 8:25am On Aug 15, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
In the next 20years, 8 out of 10 Nigerians will be foreign citizens
[/s]
Re: Photos From Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower In Dubai by adedayoa2(f): 8:31am On Aug 15, 2019
She still fine with belle o, e no be like me. Choiiiii!!!!!
Re: Photos From Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower In Dubai by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2019
Lamasta:
Its officially Toyin Abraham's not Chrlseas T. Abraham's week grin congratulations to her and famiky

You just dey wake?
Re: Photos From Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower In Dubai by joshepade(m): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2019
Grace001:

You're right, those female celebrity like to flock around the trending male celebrity like Odunlade, ninalowo bolanle etc. I guess Toyin is left with no choice than to settle with him.
Actually you are right. But Toyin's case is different. She doesn't date 'the trending guy'.
If you can remember Olaniyi Johnson, the guy wasn't known until his tie with Toyin.
So this will definitely bring Kola to limelight also. I pray they stay together till they become toothless!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower In Dubai by Okeyc230: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2019
is yesterday 15th August?
Re: Photos From Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower In Dubai by wallezee: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2019
NoRetreat:
Very exciting but I am yet to understand the principles and objectives of the baby shower. Thanksgiving for pregnancy or opportunity to showcase your influence and influence?
The idea is for your family and friends to bring gifts for the unborn child.
Re: Photos From Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower In Dubai by Insectkiller: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2019
Last last.. Toyin don carry Belle, shakara don end oo

shocked shocked shocked

Congrats babe
Re: Photos From Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower In Dubai by Justice434(m): 10:36am On Aug 15, 2019
If you are a graphic designer and you live in Lagos. I am giving out my videos for FREE!. The videos include training for Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and after effects.(Over 100 videos on various designs) If interested WhatsApp 08056381490
Re: Photos From Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower In Dubai by femijohn21(m): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
tabybos:
UK used laptops like new...

contact us for yours

Where is your office located please?
tabybos:

contact us for yours

tabybos:

contact us for yours

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" / Xbusta Buys New Lexus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.