Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) (20022 Views)

EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel / Between BBN And Academics: ₦5m To Celebrate Nudity, ₦5M For Mental Excellence / See Pictures Nigerian Students Return To School First Time In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by BrainSanitizer: 7:35am On Aug 15, 2019
I'm patiently waiting for the true story. This one seems like the made-in-kenya version.
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by chelseamann(m): 7:35am On Aug 15, 2019
This is wonderful ..
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by princeade86(m): 7:35am On Aug 15, 2019
u carry 2.5m cash, and still missed it and u don't know u carry money. many of this returned money were staged jo. u dropped the money, contact the guys to go and pick it, and also dropped their contacts at security post.

1 Like

Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by Kelvinbako(m): 7:37am On Aug 15, 2019
This is very good....no be everyone be thief for this country... Naira Marley is wrong!!!
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by rkywfxv: 7:38am On Aug 15, 2019
Correct score

Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2019
Chekwube1989:
Poverty will kill this one lipsrsealed
on someone's money?...will u say same thing if Ur relatives was the owner of the money?...go and work

3 Likes

Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by xyz123456: 7:39am On Aug 15, 2019
puyol005:
Lol... more like a PR stunt these days to promote a particular region of the country.
Please be sincere. Immediately I saw the headline, I knew it's likely to be from the north. Hausa tribe also do some bad things but they have some good things like this.

2 Likes

Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by Anonymousire(m): 7:40am On Aug 15, 2019
so dat man later died.
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by seniormallam(m): 7:41am On Aug 15, 2019
the man is a lecturer, I will return the cash for sure, but tell me he's a politician, oga na
phone we see for ground.
politician money is our money
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by Donbeebright(m): 7:44am On Aug 15, 2019
True Nigerians
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 7:44am On Aug 15, 2019
mrgoodd:
They did the right thing but will you believe some member of thw guy family will be cursing him out now, They might even be admitted into the hospital because they believe God wants too use the guy for the family and now he returned what belongs too them all.

Yes , if they were from that other region
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by philip0906(m): 7:45am On Aug 15, 2019
martineverest:
on someone's money?...will u say same thing if Ur relatives was the owner of the money?...go and work
Very foolish people...2.5 million naira will take him out of poverty, you can imagine how impoverished he is. ..They're the same people who'll be screaming about government officials stealing
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:53am On Aug 15, 2019
sparog:
Good stuff

My kinda guys

1 Like

Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:57am On Aug 15, 2019
who forgets 2.5m on the road?

2 Likes

Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:58am On Aug 15, 2019
Lamasta:
How will you misplace N2.5M? Anyway what do I know.
Men of integrity are rare grin
yes oooo

Very rare like rearing lion as domestic animal
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by Predator1: 7:58am On Aug 15, 2019
Nice one from them.
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2019
timibare:
Sakamanje
you've said it
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2019
Fourwinds:
yes oooo

Very rare like rearing lion as domestic animal

Na soo grin
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by uuzba(m): 8:06am On Aug 15, 2019
odiereke:
God bless you two. It is a rare feat. Very very commendable.
Student doesn't have job.
Return the money to the owner.
In future, when you need job, go and meet owner of that money.
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by Adegboye71: 8:09am On Aug 15, 2019
Great. Allah rahma's always to you guys.
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 8:14am On Aug 15, 2019
Chekwube1989:
i know this one will lodge it into his account. Immediately.
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by 040drogba: 8:30am On Aug 15, 2019
Rigthousenes has begin to develope in mine of nigerian, last month an air man in kano return 37.00 dollars to the owner, same montha cleaner in lagos airpot return 8.000 dollar. last week emir of keffi pick 8.000 dollars in saudi arabia, gave it to hajj comission then this one now. is a delvelopement in nigeria.
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by dallyemmy: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2019
Another candidates for national award...not criminals in power...
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by Emceesaka: 9:05am On Aug 15, 2019
timibare:
Sakamanje

Wetin concern me for dis matter now? Abeg no mention by name concerning dis scam people matter ooooooo
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by TruthinAction: 9:16am On Aug 15, 2019
Anything less than 100 k each for those guys amounts to gross ingratitude. They had the option of keeping the money and no one could have known. But they had the fear of God. Thank God we still have sane people in Nigeria. But how could the man drop such a bag on the road side? I don't get it? Was it planted there for charm and the charm didn't work? If it was forgotten in a shop, it's a different thing.
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:18am On Aug 15, 2019
Return waiting abeg.

Nah poverty go kill you bro
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2019
Probably kidnappers ransom yet to be picked.
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2019
Northerners are generally more honest than Southerners. Contest the fact your own peril.
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by OBIAGU6964: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
Good patriots , ampara you are a good citizen of Nigeria. GR8T NIGERIA STUDENT GREAT!!!
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by saintdevo(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2019
This is crazy, how can you misplaced N2.5m you dey mad ne, he has more than this in his account that's why, because I can't imagine someone misplacing such amount of money earned with his sweat
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
helinues:
Me still wondering how someone will misplaced N2.3m.. Not really the amount but what was he thinking?
. Me sef dey wonder.. the man story dey some how... u forget money for open place.. which means a bag of money that isnt closed dropped from his hand in the public... was he sleeping while standing? those guys just returned a stolen money back to a thief
Re: ABU Students Return N2.5m To Owner (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
Chekwube1989:
I know sey one idiot go talk this nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Generally Study The Wrong Majors At Undergrad Level / Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? / Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.