Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got (34030 Views)

Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) / O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid / Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by SilasNwude: 8:24am On Aug 15, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
Promo for the boutique

The publicity stunt is weak
[/s]
Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by scify364(m): 8:30am On Aug 15, 2019
daddytime:
Lol...

So true to type...childish and razz.

Upon all the millions spent and received, he still couldn't find a shop with a printable receipt or one where if the unit price is in $ the amount in words and total won't be a different currency.

Bush people wey dey use their bushness disturb people in the name of music.

Trash

Your Sabi journalist work well well
Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by Memberclub(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2019
ArticleBeast:
So they now pay in dollars in Naija abi...fake lives
its more than 500k.
Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by Macopol01(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2019
Kingosytex:
Money good oooo! no be small but why do these guys always post this sh*t online?

This attitude is irritating or better still childish. Must everything be about instagram?

Why person go buy cloth and shoe worth 1.9m and u go say why e Dey post am if na you kor

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by hahn(m): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2019
Omihanifa:
The reason why that receipt was written with biro is because everything is (staged for the gram) if it was a genuine deal it would have been in a printed thermal paper receipt and not that trash up there undecided

The guy just went to that shop to do small advert for them so that people can know the shop undecided

how person go rent shop for Lekki phase 1, come dey sell luxury goods and they are still issuing receipts with biro and A4 paper undecided

To show you how foolish dey are grin cheesy they started the receipt in dollars and ended it with naira angry
Which serious shop go dey this unprofessional shocked

Oil dey your head

Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by armadeo(m): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2019
The receipt surprise me sha!!!!
Local man cannot .....

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by ArticleBeast: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2019
akin9ja78:

If u want original u buy in dollars mahn.
Maybe you are not aware of the recent cbn directives. Btw a store that do transaction in dollars should be able to have a printed transaction slip not some biro infested slip.

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by lastempero: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2019
Items in dollars then final amount in naira.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by SavageMajor(m): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2019
helinues:
Money miss road crews

Go and ask Egbon Ajasa how he is coping with life now..

Una go all receive sense Las las
Shut up,Who told you that lambo does not advertise?
Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by SavageMajor(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2019
lastempero:
Items in dollars then final amount in naira.
IKR, this is acting
And I saw Lagos Nigeria in the address of the store sef
Naija celebs sef
Until the foreign countries interfere in Nigeria government, we'd never go far in democracy, period

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu4l_LV4uMs
Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by vertueptime: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2019
helinues:
Money miss road crews

Go and ask Egbon Ajasa how he is coping with life now..

Una go all receive sense Las las

Very true of the lambo advert dats y wen i see people advertising car of 60m on naira land i just de laff, d car go de der till after 3yrs dem go still recycle am come back
Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by roundman: 9:50am On Aug 15, 2019
This children nor go get sense, leaving fake life... How many times 2Baba don come show us how him dey leave his private life?make una learn.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by Aphroditee(f): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2019
and me I'm still looking for money here
Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by Orpe7(m): 9:57am On Aug 15, 2019
Dont invest now o
Make one idiot come tell me to do gofundme for them later
Na swear i go swaer for the person

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by Freeman59: 10:27am On Aug 15, 2019
fake receipt.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by wallezee: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2019
GistMore3:
Watch Full Video Here => http://gistmore.com/zlatan-spends-n1-9m-on-shopping-complains-of-how-many-quantities-he-got
If you believe this, then your head needs to be examined. The receipt I got from a store I got bread from, looks more authentic than this.
Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by wallezee: 10:42am On Aug 15, 2019
martineverest:
gullible man spotted
No mind am, certified mumu.
Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by spartoo: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2019
ikemesit4477:
I'll gotten wealth! undecided

Did he rob you?
Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by ikemesit4477: 11:21am On Aug 15, 2019
femi4:
olodo its "ill"
oloriburuku femi!
Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by ikemesit4477: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2019
spartoo:

Did he rob you?
what is he doing for a living?
Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by Hoodbilonia: 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
In biro
Really
Yorubas are just too razz
I stopped going to mall and boutique
Aliexpress got me unique clothes
Aince i knew aliexpress
Bue bye to boutique
Nigerians are thieves and greedy
Singlet of 4k fruit of loom
Shoprite dey sell am for 15k
Jesus
Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by Philipmems(m): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
ArticleBeast:
So they now pay in dollars in Naija abi...fake lives

You are correct, fake lives indeed. Let the blind continue leading the blind.
Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by solajacobs(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
What is the exchange rate? is dollar now =N=36?
Please do the calculation.
=N=1,901,000 to $5,252
1,901,000 divided by 5,252 (as shown on the so called receipt)= 36
These people all in the name of trending,should know that Nigerians are not fools... This is apart from writing 2 different currencies on a receipt.. sho! Fake life.
Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by Bammzzie(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
Receipt without ur signature on d customer signature side..... See boda wey mumu...smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by boban007: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
Omihanifa:
The reason why that receipt was written with biro is because everything is (staged for the gram) if it was a genuine deal it would have been in a printed thermal paper receipt and not that trash up there undecided

The guy just went to that shop to do small advert for them so that people can know the shop undecided

how person go rent shop for Lekki phase 1, come dey sell luxury goods and they are still issuing receipts with biro and A4 paper undecided

To show you how foolish dey are grin cheesy they started the receipt in dollars and ended it with naira angry
Which serious shop go dey this unprofessional shocked
it's called AWON OMO OJU ORI OLA RI. (KIDS BORN INTO POVERTY).

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by boban007: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
Fake life
They will never learn their lesson. Can he sustain this LIFE STYLE? he can't reign for more than 5 years. Let him learn from his predecessors like eedris abdulkareem, danfo driver,konga,jazz man olofin ,face,azadus etc too many to mention.if he fall sick now, HE will be begging nigerians for help. DAVIDO that they are copying, is rich and he is from a rich family and a director in his father's company. Why can't he enjoy his life quietly knowing his humble background.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by jowhyte(m): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
FOWOSHERE01:

These guys do make a lot of money. Some charge as high/even higher than 1million naira per show. Also they might have up to 2-3 shows in a day.... So the money actually adds up.

FOWOSHERE01:

These guys do make a lot of money. Some charge as high/even higher than 1million naira per show. Also they might have up to 2-3 shows in a day.... So the money actually adds up.

2-3 shows in a day for an average of 1m per show? How?

You think say e easy to Dey get 60 to 90 shows at that your rate in a month? You never even talk of 2 to 4 quality shows in a month. Na una all these yeyebrities Dey style and scam

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by FOWOSHERE01(m): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
jowhyte:

2-3 shows in a day for an average of 1m per show? How?

You think say e easy to Dey get 60 to 90 shows at that your rate in a month? You never even talk of 2 to 4 quality shows in a month. Na una all these yeyebrities Dey style and scam
Lol. I don't mean every single day nah
Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by Tywo2018: 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
Walahi!!! and someone somewhere will be in financial mess right now courtesy of the dubious, ill gotten wealth of these guy's. Every day for the thief and one day for the owner.
Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by Tywo2018: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
Thief market na, Thief go buy am.
Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by spartoo: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
ikemesit4477:
what is he doing for a living?

Really?
Re: Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got by IwilseeUincourt(m): 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
Cost written in dollars , total amount written in naira.

Who's fulling who.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Looking Beautiful In New Photos / Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Gbenga Akintunde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.