Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' (35032 Views)

Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) / EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) / Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Chelsea82: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2019
'I was kidnapped by SARS operatives last night, taken to Lagos Island and made to exhaust my ATM allowance or they would have killed me' - Rapper, Ikechukwu

Veteran Nigerian rapper, Ikechukwu has just shared his sad experience with SARS operatives in Lagos.

Narrating his ordeal, the rapper said, 'I was kidnapped by sars lastnight. Two mins away from my house, taken to lagos island and made to exhaust my atm allowance or i would be killed and no one would know'.

Not by armed robbers. But when u are robbed and they are armed fully, 5 ak-47's. Blows to the head and bundled into a vehicle.

Isn't it the same thing. And then after you will now tell me our government is working. Things are in place. Bla bla. Let me tell u now straight up. I dont care who you are, if you are rolling solo in this town and sars get you. Day or night. If they get ur phone. Its over for you.

They dont have names or numbers on their uniforms. They literally said to me "na you burn this our hilux here yesterday abii". Acting like they didnt know who I was and were gonna rope me in anything they felt or do with me what they would. After collecting all the money in lagos island they start laughing telling me i'm too stubborn that when will i introduce them to don jazzy. Oh so u know me. One even bragged about working alot with wazobiafm.

Thanx for that info at least now i have a point to start my own investigation. I could've been shot and left in the dark space on that dark road. No ID no phone. Who would ID me. Who would be looking for me for days?

Afterall my people saw me enter uber heading home. On the island. Shey i'm safe. Good morning. Its a good day to be alive. I don't even know what hashtag to put sef. Its ok. I recorded a video initially from when I got home last night but it was too long and it made me cry again. So i just said lemme just yan straight no need for in the moment.

Just the facts. We are not safe. End of story. Know as u dey take move. Watch The Video and see reactions.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2BSJYelhjz/?igshid=1730uu1p0a4rv

Source:

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/i-was-kidnapped-by-sars-operatives-last.html?m=1

8 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Chelsea82: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2019
More, Watch The Video HERE

2 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Mrop(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2019
Lol
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by neolboy(m): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2019
SARS the legitimate armed robbers

The Federal Government should with immediate urgency proscribe them Armed robbers

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by TheDestroyer: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2019
E don dey touch una yeyebrities small small. Don't worry it will go round since we all wanna pretend like it's none of our business

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by omocalabar(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2019
I thought u knew karate that year,...

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by iCauseTrouble: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2019
You no tell them that you were once a celebrity?

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by iCauseTrouble: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2019
omocalabar:
G
Masun

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by stagger: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2019
The same Ikechukwu that was threatening to kill any SARS guy that messes with him? Wetin come happen?

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Esomchi800(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2019
Can someone dash me money its my dads mums birthday
I want to celebrate her
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by DrNueLpureHoney: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2019
Who did we actually offend in this country?

SARS people instead of safe guarding lives and bringing to book the crime commiters..they are busy harrasing Free-Minded Nigerians.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by yazga: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2019
Let your investigation start from the Uber driver , they all work the racket together, he is part of them

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by pointstores(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2019
Nawa is these for real
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Sonoyom(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2019
how much lower can we go as a nation?
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by SouthSouth1914: 11:02am On Sep 05, 2019
Nigerians are being raped home and abroad!! Shame on the Nigeria police!!

Now it’s getting to celebrities small small.. Everytime this shit happens to a commoner, we all just drive past!

The chicken has come home to roast!

11 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by CeeJay9ja(m): 11:02am On Sep 05, 2019
Esomchi800:
Can someone dash me money its my dads mums birthday
I want to celebrate her

Ordinary shame you don't have undecided

43 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Compatriot60: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2019
Arise O Compatriot's
Nigeria's Revolution Call's Obey"

9 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by gravity4(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2019
All these Afonjas Sars Sef

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by uyiekpenn(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2019
SARS are one of the reasons I’ve not visited Nigeria in a such time. I fear for my safety.

18 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2019
Xenophobic SARS
Instead of them to rob south african citizens here
Awon olori bu

2 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by freemanbubble: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2019
Okay
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by loadedvibes: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2019
Who no go no know.. if Sars catch buhari self them go do am same thing.. even the IGP self no safe from him boys if them catch am alone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2019
And Nigerians will keep taking this assfuck till when? Wake up guys, the time for revolting and building a country you want is now!!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Ugosample(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2019
TheDestroyer:
E don dey touch una yeyebrities small small. Don't worry it will go round since we all wanna pretend like it's none of our business

what is this one saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by okenwaa(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2019
There was a country
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Slymonster(m): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2019
It worst when your driving alone and they stop you at night. I do not understand how they keep moving with no ID to steal from people daily.
Then when they go through your phone and mistakenly see an alert that money is big. They will look for ways to want to incriminate you. We have a big issue here more than the one happening in south Africa.
The government just act blind and deaf to it.

36 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Sirpaul(m): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2019
and you expect foreigners to treat us well ......

5 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Anabosee(m): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2019
ALL HAIL SARS AGAIN shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Calls Out Nigerian Government As Container Falls On Cars In Apapa / Special Spesh Defends Dammy Krane, Says ‘We Are All Scammers’ / Fr Mbaka And Bishop Onaga Laid Junior Pope To Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.