Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) (11262 Views)

Catholic Rev. Father Found Dead After A Week He Was Kidnapped (PHOTO) / Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo / Little Girl Kidnapped (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by MrTrend(m): 6:52am On Aug 15, 2019
News reaching Brainnews has it that unknown gunmen suspected to be kidnappers have abducted Mr. Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, a popular blogger in Imo State.

The blogger, Onyenankeya is the owner of two popular news blogs, Okigwe Arena and Imo Arena, PUNCH reported.

According to reports, he was reportedly abducted on Monday night at his father’s compound, No. 3, Duru Close, Ekeagbara, Okigwe. a family source said.

The three gunmen who abducted him operated in a Sienna SUV, the source said.

They allegedly beat him before whisking him away. He was said to had resisted them initially.

His relation on social media said, “This young man in the picture is by name Ifeanyi Onyenankeya from Arondizuogu in Okigwe Local Government, a staff of National Examinations Council.

“He is 6.2 ft tall, dark in complexion, slim and a Christian. He is the admin of Okigwe arena/Imo arena on Facebook.

“He was kidnapped in his father’s compound (3, Duru Close, Ekeagbara Okigwe) yesterday 12th August, 2019 between 7 and 8pm by three men wearing masks after being brutally beaten in an attempt to resist Kidnap. These men were said to have come in a Sienna car.

“Any useful information would be appreciated. Call 08035406874 or the nearest Police Station.”

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Orlando Ikeokwu, confirmed to our Correspondent that some gunmen abducted the blogger.

He, however, said that the Command had yet to confirm if it was a case of kidnap.

The Police spokesperson said that investigation had commenced, with a view to unraveling the circumstances behind the incident.

Ikeokwu said, “Yes, the news is confirmed, but we cannot categorically say it is a case of kidnap or not.

“As we speak, they have not called for any ransom.

“We heard that some gunmen came to the victim’s father’s house in Okigwe and abducted him.

“This happened on Monday night and we heard that they (gunmen) came in a Sienna vehicle.

“But investigation has commenced. We are on top of the situation.”

See His Photo Below;

See More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/unknown-gunmen-kidnap-imo-popular-blogger-photo/

1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by nototribalist: 6:57am On Aug 15, 2019
Him don kidnap himself, he will come out when he's tired

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by helinues: 6:57am On Aug 15, 2019
Skiibi comes to mind...

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by MrTrend(m): 7:05am On Aug 15, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by MrTrend(m): 7:11am On Aug 15, 2019
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:34am On Aug 15, 2019
God please bring him back home safely.
Read my signature

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by hisexcellency34: 8:22am On Aug 15, 2019
Why will anybody kidnap a struggling blogger who is barely managing to feed? Abi na stunt?

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by RockHard: 8:22am On Aug 15, 2019
I suspect some igbo 'herdsmen' are behind the kidnap. The police should get to work and apprehend them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by bamasite(m): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2019
Them wan rake green
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by GeoAfrikana(m): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2019
This is serious.

Criminals have upgraded. They're no longer interested in bank robbery. They're are now into kidnapping. It has a higher return on investment (ROI) with lower risk.

The only solution to this crime is for our government to strive and ensure that the average Nigerian can afford three meals a day and decent housing. Once that's done, it will be easy for religious leaders to preach contentment. And it will be easy to imprison culprits without any iota of guilty conscience.

But no, the rich want to get richer at the expense of the poor. So taste, ye, the fruit of thy deeds.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 15, 2019
grin
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by chinavs9ja(m): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2019
Blogger!!

I am a professional website designer...check my signature
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by lyriclekidd(m): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2019
Eyin blogger blogger

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by Revolva(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2019
Imo state and rivers State and kidnapping it's just too much there
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by Toscarel: 8:24am On Aug 15, 2019
Maybe they want him to interview them personally

Every
One is a blogger these days

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by princeogbeide1(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2019
It's so sad that we are wicked to ourselves. Say no to kidnapping.
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by phransix2: 8:25am On Aug 15, 2019
Them they kidnap blogger too? Na wah oh!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by FOWOSHERE01(m): 8:25am On Aug 15, 2019
Kidnapping is now everyday news in this country. God protect me and my family(nairaland)

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by princeogbeide1(m): 8:25am On Aug 15, 2019
chinavs9ja:
Blogger!!

I am a professional website designer...check my signature

Some underaged nairalanders on this thread are just too playful. Imagine this one saying he is a professional blogger and wetsite designer. You call yourself professional and you are advertizing yourself in a tragic thread. You are a burnt sacrifice. I pray for the release of the kindnapped blogger and I also pray for the safety of other pronounced bloggers including myself.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2019
RockHard:
I suspect some igbo 'herdsmen' are behind the kidnap. The police should get to work and apprehend them.
nototribalist:
Him don kidnap himself, he will come out when he's tired
Toscarel:
Maybe they want him to interview them personally

Every
One is a blogger these days
This ones above will not make heaven grin

We call on the evil guys to release the young man with immediate effect

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by rexdont: 8:26am On Aug 15, 2019
Drivers Urgently needed.

Oregun and Maryland (Lagos).

Very attractive pay.
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by ashantitope: 8:27am On Aug 15, 2019
Hope he's not in any fraternity? Or have he wrote anything about there state government? Abeg ask well ooo
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by sotall(m): 8:27am On Aug 15, 2019
So even bloggers are now being kidnapped?
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2019
This kidnapped things will soon extend to the poor, if not already, neighbour go soon dey kidnapped neighbour

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by MachadoPreto: 8:28am On Aug 15, 2019
I just a funny belief that people have started kidnapping themselves.

The kidnapping industry is damn booming at the moment

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by tstx(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2019
Nigeria
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by naijadrivablog: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2019

I hope he hasn't offended politicians.

I hope it is not a stunt, just as one female blogger did a while ago.
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by Wickedfacts: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2019
The other time people were kidnapped in the East, they said it's herdsmen. Now, let's see if herdsmen are using Sienna.

The kidnappers of this guy are people within that area, people that know his movements and want to teach him a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by Macopol01(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2019
When EFCC Wan end yahoo by force without government bringing up better job up Una must get ready for robbery and kidnapping

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Convicted Fraudsters In Abeokuta To Return $4,741 To Victims / Kastina Police Rescue 99 Cows, 128 Sheep, 1 Donkey From Bandits / Police Rescue 2 South Africans From Kidnappers In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.