Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,511 members, 7,958,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

My Whatsapp Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Whatsapp Scammer (314 Views)

Whatsapp Scammer Jailed For $100 Fraud / 07042844017 Is A Whatsapp Scammer - Report To POLICE / My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Whatsapp Scammer by Holycity(f): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2019
so this morning, I got a call from one guy he said he was WhatsApp customer care rep, I check the number that called it was an mtn number (08105913590) I knew at once this is one of the Scammer I decided to play along, I called all my siblings and we gather around, my phone on loud speaker ...
he told me that my Whatapp have been hacked and people are using it to defraud people, I thank him for making me aware of it, he continued with explaining my profile picture I said it was me, he said he want to reset my account so Scammers can not have access to my account, I said that's better, as we were talking, a Whatapp verification message was sent to my phone and he ask me to tell him the code so he can reset my account, I did tell him some unknown numbers and after the call we all busted to loud laughter....

Scammers everywhere

share your experience with Scammers lets laugh out loud

lol

lalasticlala
Re: My Whatsapp Scammer by Jabioro: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2019
Another way of hijacking people's information..thank you OP

(1) (Reply)

Iyano Isolo Home To Dangerous Snatchers / Caught On Camera , Beware Of Strangers In ATM / Disgrace Of A Nation, Police And Soldiers Fight Dirty In Public [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.