Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) (22891 Views)

"Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) / BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week / BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by 77up(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
Nice
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by naijajobx: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
Oh
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by AmNuhRegular(f): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
I was actually looking for the "this show has nothing to offer" comments but I didn't see any.
People will always criticise what they don't understand. This isn't even the first enlightening task they have done and it won't be the last

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by MOR52: 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
BOOM BOOM..CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE WITH US AND WON MASSIVE..YOU CAN PARTICIPATE AND START MAKING IT BIG HERE..BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT BELOW..100% WINNING NO DOUBT..TESTED AND TRUSTED..INTERESTED FOR OUR NEXT GAME..CALL OR WHATSAPP
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by showafrica(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
martowskin1:
Cultural richness that brought us problem and poverty

Bros I wonder oo, I think say na only me dey reason this matter. Culture wey no dey allow land develop, is that one a culture?
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by ajl: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
They should get rid of the sex.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by seunfape(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
Tacha face everywhere
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by Justseyii(m): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
meobizy:

E dey like na only you here. Everybody else understand am.

lol e dey happen boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Latest Nigerian Nollywood Movie With Ease! - 2016 Movies / Kess Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House / Jaypee And Lukay (Jaykay) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.