Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Tom George Educates Wike With The Leaders Of All Tertiary Institutions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tom George Educates Wike With The Leaders Of All Tertiary Institutions (204 Views)

President Tinubu could help Nyesom Wike with the control of PDP, but....... / Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo / Mosque Demolition: Ganduje Threatens Wike With Legal Action, Despite Denial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tom George Educates Wike With The Leaders Of All Tertiary Institutions by Chinanny: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2019
There is notice of a meeting between Governor
Nyesom Wike and the leaders of all tertiary institutions in Rivers State tomorow, August 16, 2019.

Below are five critical expectations of the people of Rivers State from that meeting.

Read More from: www.skinnyblog.info

(1) (Reply)

My Attackers On Drugs, I’ve Forgiven Them —ekweremadu / PDP Screens Bayelsa Governorship Aspirants / I'm Pained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.