Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) (32977 Views)

Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways / How DJ Arafat Died In Accident (CCTV Video) / Prophetess BĂ©nie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by mytime24(f): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
Davido is'nt there undecided
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by OMOTOWO(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
Lionsbet:
Two-weeks old Techno Spark 3 for sale, with pack, receipt and charger.

Price is 30k.

No Hassle!

Location- Ilorin

Fast buyer needed, no time to waste.

how much
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by mixta140: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
Eeyah!!!
RIP
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by Lionsbet: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
OMOTOWO:
how much

Didn't you see 30k up there?
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by Sluacoast(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
He killed himself so i have no RIP to waste on him
You're looking for whom to quote you, well I just did not because I want to but I felt like correcting your stupidity and simpleton you ignorantly display to the masses. I hope this myopic attitude doesn't run in your bloodline. Fool
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by upcrown2512(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
RIP!
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by Hoodbilonia: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
Id rather stunt with bmw 1986 model
Than racing bikes
If u wan die .at least no be for africa
Just warch the video
Even other bike racers were doing dia own atunt softly
But no the dj don high
Dey pull one leg up
Dey dance one corner for nite on abt 180kph
Dats death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYyg9RtdsI0
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by kwakwakwa(m): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
Lionsbet:
Two-weeks old Techno Spark 3 for sale, with pack, receipt and charger.

Price is 30k.

No Hassle!

Location- Ilorin

Fast buyer needed, no time to waste.

Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by Attempt: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
obeycian:
A wise man said on Nairaland and I quote "isee ki paniyan, ayo ni Brucelee..

In English, poverty don't kill, only joy does !
Which language is that?
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by Lionsbet: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
kwakwakwa:

What?
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by obeycian(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
gabsmilez:
is Brucelee now joy in english?
you are from which part of the country cos it is evident that you aren't a Yoruba man
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by Glink2018(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
DameB:
I thought they said he wasn't dead but in the hospital?

...now that you know....
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by KendrickAyomide: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
yuii:
SECRET EXPOSED: Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to ANY country within 2 weeks without spending a dime on any agent.

For more details Check my signature
are you in Canada now?
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by obeycian(m): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
Attempt:

Which language is that?
Latin yoruba
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by abiaumo(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
DameB:
I thought they said he wasn't dead but in the hospital?

He most probably died on impact self, helmet couldn't even save him.
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by tyup(m): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
GOFRONT:
cry

NwaAmaikpe pls what have you to say about the sudden death of the 'Touching Body Crooner' Dj Arafat??

NwaAmaikpe, I know you must have travelled to Ivory Coast and you must have rubbed shoulders with Dj Arafat and Crew when he was alive.....Pls confirm his death to us!!

lmao

Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by crackhouse(m): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
Trust his friends this will be the last time they will show up at his mums. After this burial she is on her own and if the son left nothing for her then her second name is sorry because most of them won't care to even ask how far again. That's humans. INSIDE LIFE
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by nonix22(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
deep
Ciaos:

Some people dey take their hand short am.
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by gabsmilez(m): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
obeycian:
you are from which part of the country cos it is evident that you aren't a Yoruba man
ghanian
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by nonix22(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2019
Na elder you be
Oil full your head; no be lie
crackhouse:
Trust his friends this will be the last time they will show up at his mums. After this burial she is on her own and if the son left nothing for her then her second name is sorry because most of them won't care to even ask how far again. That's humans. INSIDE LIFE
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by tyup(m): 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
Sluacoast:

You're looking for whom to quote you, well I just did not because I want to but I felt like correcting your stupidity and simpleton you ignorantly display to the masses. I hope this myopic attitude doesn't run in your bloodline. Fool

Actually seun said in the disclaimer and I quote "Every nairalander is solely responsible for anything he/she post

now, there was no need calling him all these names that's what Enemyofpeace feels to post it non of your business and your concern and funny enough, The real question is Did anyone kill him? what would you call someone speeding at about 140kmph at night undecided

you should be the one to ensure myopic attitude doesn't run in your line sad
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by obeycian(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
gabsmilez:
ghanian
i thought as much
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by 360command: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
I love this guy.. been following him since 2010.. great dancer,great singer,great entertainer..
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by owila4luv(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ciaos:
Some people dey take their hand short am.
so damn on point man
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by petertamtam6(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
rest in hell bro
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by rannyw: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
This guy is talented. RIP dude
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
He programmed his own demise with words, feelings and actions.

We must be careful what we say, act or feel, cos we are constantly programming the Universe as creators.

Our life is in our own hands.

1 Like

Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by MartinsD12(m): 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
VRDroid:
He programmed his own demise with words, feelings and actions.

We must be careful what we say, act or feel, cos we are constantly programming the Universe as creators.

Our life is in our own hands.

Very true just like xxxtentation that even fought and killed himself in his musical video and even attended his own funeral weeks later he was shot dead, I agree with what you said.
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
MartinsD12:

Very true just like xxxtentation that even fought and killed himself in his musical video and even attended his own funeral weeks later he was shot dead, I agree with what you said.

The list is endless, 2Pac, XXXTentacion, DJ Arafat etc.

I could literally make billions with just words, feelings and actions and I do it all the time. It is a Solid State AI Universe. Call me Illuminati or Luciferan, I do not give a shitt, I just know how it works.

Arafat killed himself cos his own ignorance of the laws of the Universe.
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by Legendguru: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forbes Magazine Launches TV In Africa As Peace Hyde Hosts "My Worst Day" / #BBNaija: Efe Covers ThisDay Style Magazine / Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her 40th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.