Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) (32972 Views)

Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways / How DJ Arafat Died In Accident (CCTV Video) / Prophetess BĂ©nie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by Easysolution(m): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
His friend Jonathan, also died some years ago in the same manner
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by every1sDAD: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
mrZENographer:
* He's putting on Earring and ungodly fashion contrary to (Deuteronomy 22:5)

* He's occupation was entertaining people with ungodly songs/places (1 Cor 6:9, Revelation 22:8, 1 John 3: 8-10) Google it.

* And other sins we may not know.

The loved ones and admirers will be crying RIP. But the scripture cannot be broken. My people, heed the warning of God.

Very nice. Now you don't have to die because you don't put on earrings.
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
Praizeupdates:
Eeyah
i don't understand why people are crying for this guy, he decided to kill himself, if you watch the video of his stunt on the power bike before the crash, you won't burder type RIP.
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by KenechukwuEdu: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
gabsmilez:
is Brucelee now joy in english?
If you don't understand keep shut.
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by KenechukwuEdu: 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
You na moimoi brain, when you die know that the Bible said judge not. Shithead
mrZENographer:

* He's occupation was entertaining people with ungodly songs/places (1 Cor 6:9, Revelation 22:8, 1 John 3: 8-10) Google it.

The loved ones and admirers will be crying RIP. But the scripture cannot be broken. My people, heed the warning of God.

1 Like

Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by DanielOc: 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
mrZENographer:

Please don't judge, cos that's what it seem...
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by Paulo3ree(m): 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
obeycian:
A wise man said on Nairaland and I quote "isee ki paniyan, ayo ni Brucelee..

In English, poverty don't kill, only joy does !
Who is that wise man?

Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
mrZENographer:

You are sick!!
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2019
Next time he will not go about messing with a lethal machine called bike.

happy recovery to him.
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
i don't understand why people are crying for this guy, he decided to kill himself, if you watch the video of his stunt on the power bike before the crash, you won't burder type RIP.
I wonder, the guy clearly was suicidal.
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by MartinsD12(m): 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
VRDroid:

The list is endless, 2Pac, XXXTentacion, DJ Arafat etc.

I could literally make billions with just words, feelings and actions and I do it all the time. It is a Solid State AI Universe. Call me Illuminati or Luciferan, I do not give a shitt, I just know how it works.

Arafat killed himself cos his own ignorance of the laws of the Universe.
That's it
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by osazsky(m): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
mytime24:
Davido is'nt there undecided
shey e b dey make mouth
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by Okeyc230: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
Who is the widow? I thought the wife.... I may be wrong sha...
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by MOR52: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2019
BOOM BOOM..CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE WITH US AND WON MASSIVE..YOU CAN PARTICIPATE AND START MAKING IT BIG HERE..BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT BELOW..100% WINNING NO DOUBT..TESTED AND TRUSTED..INTERESTED FOR OUR NEXT GAME..CALL OR WHATSAPP
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by yansun(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
Praizeupdates:
Eeyah
rest well bruh
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by mrZENographer: 12:37am On Aug 16, 2019
every1sDAD:

Very nice. Now you don't have to die because you don't put on earrings.

Your twisting words here
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by mrZENographer: 12:45am On Aug 16, 2019
DanielOc:

Please don't judge, cos that's what it seem...

Unfortunately most unbelievers don't know difference between Judging, correction and reality when it comes to the word of God.

*Judging means condemning someone to punishment.
*Correction means warning someone/people to escape God's punishment
*Reality is if you are a thief, you will not enter heaven because the Bible says so, except you repent. This man's case, he didn't have any opportuny to cry for repentance.

Moreover, I never said he is in hell. I just pointed out his sins which if he died in them cannot see Heaven.
If someone dies in sin, he is not in heaven but hell. This is not me judging anyone but stating the REALITY of God's word.

Failure to call a spade a spade will lead many astray. They won't take God's word seriously.
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by mrZENographer: 12:49am On Aug 16, 2019
Zionista:

You are sick!!

Many the good Lord correct convict and convert you.
May it not be late for you
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:21am On Aug 16, 2019
Ciaos:

Some people dey take their hand short am.
Not really. Bike riding can be obsessive & possessive.
Same way some are automobiles freak.
The same applies to addicted bikers. Can't blame the poor soul. May his gentle souls finds rest, under the Lord. Amen.
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by opebiboy: 7:32am On Aug 16, 2019
Rip
Re: DJ Arafat Burial: His Mum And Celebrity Friends In Tears (DJ Arafat Enterrement) by DanielOc: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
mrZENographer:

Unfortunately most unbelievers don't know difference between Judging, correction and reality when it comes to the word of God.

*Judging means condemning someone to punishment.
*Correction means warning someone/people to escape God's punishment
*Reality is if you are a thief, you will not enter heaven because the Bible says so, except you repent. This man's case, he didn't have any opportuny to cry for repentance.

Moreover, I never said he is in hell. I just pointed out his sins which if he died in them cannot see Heaven.
If someone dies in sin, he is not in heaven but hell. This is not me judging anyone but stating the REALITY of God's word.

Failure to call a spade a spade will lead many astray. They won't take God's word seriously.

Correction well taken... .

Stay safe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story / Tayo Sobola Rocks Stylish Cleavage-baring Gown To An Event / Davido, Rema, Others Can Be Sued For Promoting Fraudulent Brands - Olajengbesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.