Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Niyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Congratulate Toyin Abraham On Her Newborn Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Congratulate Toyin Abraham On Her Newborn Baby (29710 Views)

Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Congratulate Toyin Abraham On Her Newborn Baby by Upperhand(f): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
Lol
Re: Niyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Congratulate Toyin Abraham On Her Newborn Baby by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
Beef or what or was the other one unable to give birth.

We ship from China to Nigeria cheaper and faster

We open Verified WeChat and Alipay wallet
Re: Niyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Congratulate Toyin Abraham On Her Newborn Baby by Angelfrost(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
SirWhiteFish:
I believe Glo is your color

Glo been embarrassing FTC hunters since the Civil War. grin
Re: Niyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Congratulate Toyin Abraham On Her Newborn Baby by Agugbadin: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ofe VS Ofe good for them, next time don't push this kind of trash to front page
Re: Niyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Congratulate Toyin Abraham On Her Newborn Baby by kellyboo: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
We have affordable solar package for your daily energy need.

check my signature
Re: Niyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Congratulate Toyin Abraham On Her Newborn Baby by Funkybabee(f): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
olofo omo.. God disgrace u

2 Likes

Re: Niyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Congratulate Toyin Abraham On Her Newborn Baby by luvyaself95(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
Wow happy for her is like toyin like yoruba artists dick... can't believe she later get marry another artists...
Re: Niyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Congratulate Toyin Abraham On Her Newborn Baby by Burgerlomo: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
Luiz1:
Tell me who moved dis shiit to front page?

But nah how long e go take you reach where you wan go fight grin

Re: Niyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Congratulate Toyin Abraham On Her Newborn Baby by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
ednut1:
from jail

E still dey prison? I thought there was a bail sometimes ago.
Re: Niyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Congratulate Toyin Abraham On Her Newborn Baby by Isoduwa(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
Luiz1:
Tell me who moved dis shiit to front page?

Oga na seun he dey inside Nairaland
Re: Niyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Congratulate Toyin Abraham On Her Newborn Baby by aalangel(f): 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
Oh please!!!!!!
Re: Niyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Congratulate Toyin Abraham On Her Newborn Baby by Myself2(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2019
Na better thunder go fire mod wey go carry any yeye Toyin Abraham news come front page henceforth.
Some of us really don't know him/her and we really don't care.
Ah ahh kilode

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) / "That Is Not Chioma's Page"- Davido React To Unfollowing Girlfriend On Instagram / 'Daddy Are You Sarkodie' - Between Rapper, Sarkodie And His Little Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.