Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth (2965 Views)

Pres. Buhari Started The Revolution And Africans Need To Back Him Up With Heart / The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo / Rita Dominic At The Largest Mosque In Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by Oshunglory: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
Greetings

Nigerians must be patient and not push too fast which will only inspire conflict among them. Slow and steady is the best words that comes from Pres. Buhari. If you notice how the old lions hunt compared to the young ones you will see how the old lions are more successful. This is because the old lions do not rush their prey, chase them from long distances and run out of stamina yet get close as it can the lion is more successful.

Eco Currency is to be the largest trading block in the world it is macro economy. Yet in order for Nigerians to take advantage and other West Africans within the block, they need to develop micro economies. This means you must nurture savings programs so that your communities currency circulates more among its members. This means group economics where you share the costs of wholesale goods and services to bring down the price so there will be more savings among your community that participate within the micro economy. This extra money would allow for you to open businesses, purchase tools, supplies and equipment needed to launch successful start ups. The more money families have the more members will become educated and schools will open and costs of schools will go down. The presence of more small businesses creates job openings and more cash flow within the community thus a bursting economy. This also sparks the making of your own local products so less foreign goods sold on the market in your community. It may be bad for foreign investors competing with the ECO currency grin Yet it means an improvement for the locals. If you follow this game plan the ECO currency will become one of the most sought after currencies in the world. That means the world will have to come to Africa especially West Africa to buy. Final words, did you know that under Alaafin Sango and Musa Mansa there was a hegemony between Yorubas and Fulanis as well as all the other ethnic groups? Put past grievances behind for the sake of the future. Plant trees to curve the drought that is affecting the North cattle grazing lands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmHsBWCIEdg

Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by Oshunglory: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
Study the 48 laws of power

In Africa you are not oppressed as much as you are in America. You have power brokers in Africa who are good who you can serve and they will lift you up. We don't have that in America what we have are all house niggers who sell us out. The leadership is toyally comprimised and support groups are ran secretly by these house niggers. You have house niggers in Africa too yet they are not all the leaders like in America. If your community doesn't support you you can simply shift to another community in Africa that would support your good ideas. You must seek these opportunities in Nigeria get out and explore.

Wake up out your your slumber
Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by Oshunglory: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by ManTiger(m): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
Eco currency will make Nigeria's naira tied to France and Euro just like Benin republic CFA, naira will further depreciate, it has no benefit, already bastardized naira will now be traded against USD and Euro. Nigeria is not a producing country, already, Total which is own by France controls 15% of our crude oil, by the time Nigeria becomes a producing country like China, no matter the volume of our production, the energy will not amount to anything!

Look at China, they produce and are currently promoting their currency among countries to be their official exchange rate!

Say no to ECO, don't promote it of you don't know its long term influence on our Economy.
Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by Oshunglory: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
ManTiger:
Eco currency will make Nigeria's naira tied to France and Euro just like Benin republic CFA, naira will further depreciate, it has no benefit, already bastardized naira will now be traded against USD and Euro. Nigeria is not a producing country, already, Total which is own by France controls 15% of our crude oil, by the time Nigeria becomes a producing country like China, no matter the volume of our production, the energy will not amount to anything!

Look at China, they produce and are currently promoting their currency among countries to be their official exchange rate!

Say no to ECO, don't promote it of you don't know its long term influence on our Economy.

If what you say is true then how come you not post facts and specifics how ECO ties to France?
Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by ManTiger(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
Oshunglory:

If what you say is true then how come you not post facts and specifics how ECO ties to France?

We are sensitizing people about it online, you can check this link https://twitter.com/Afrobeat_World/status/1161946701957083138?s=19

I'll bring some other links when I get them. Google "Kemi Seba" he's a Beninoise activist, he's sensitizing Africans to reject the move so other west African countries won't fall into the same financial mess Benin Republic is.
Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by Oshunglory: 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
ManTiger:

We are sensitizing people about it online, you can check this link https://twitter.com/Afrobeat_World/status/1161946701957083138?s=19

I'll bring some other links when I get them. Google "Kemi Seba" he's a Beninoise activist, he's sensitizing Africans to reject the move so other west African countries won't fall into the same financial mess Benin Republic is.

Every thing is in French grin grin grin

Yet you are right to be on guard. Yet you must provide proof by naming the culprits if it's a plot.

The Dirty Moors are the true rulers of Europe didn't you know?

Alot of Africans in the mafia have no issue being in Freemasonry which are the Roman knights or assisting Europeans because they secretly know the Moors or Blacks are running it. Truth is stranger than fiction. Alot of Africans know the Holy Roman Empire Built By Moors so they are loyal upon that basis. Europe is 3 types dirty Moors Dirty Jews and the White Supremists Gothic Caucasian the Moors placed on the throne. They put up the pale faced Jesus Christ. The dirty Moors and their partners the dirty Jews who are masquerading as the true Hebrews which were really Black Arabians.

Watch out

Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by Oshunglory: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
ManTiger:

Don't run away

You have to explain this allegation in detail or be disgraced as a coward

I bow to no man and neither must you if you fear Allah

Fear Allah alone
Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by ManTiger(m): 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2019
Oshunglory:

Don't run away

You have to explain this allegation in detail or be disgraced as a coward

I bow to no man and neither must you if you fear Allah

Fear Allah alone

Please don't mention me for a discussion, I don't engage fanatics cos I've made myself clear on this issh and I've helped you with link and some facts, we're on this ECO issue together.
Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by Oshunglory: 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
ManTiger:

Please don't mention me for a discussion, I don't engage fanatics cos I've made myself clear on this issh and I've helped you with link and some facts, we're on this ECO issue together.

It's in French the entire link

Nigeria is an English speaking nation how do you expect to reach your audience?
Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by Oshunglory: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
ManTiger:

I'm telling you to man up. If you are going to speak against Buhari and the new currency state your reasons and who you believe is behind such plot. There is nothing fanatic about open honest policy.

Here is an African American who says the new currency will fail. His reasons

A. Only 5 of the 15 member states actually meet the critiea and some of the 10 are already in economic trouble

B The currency is being printed in Europe which he says it's a central bank idea

C He says the entire program seems rushed into

Now state your specific reasons you think ECO currency will fail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bDsvEbK-zg
Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by Oshunglory: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2019
Greetings

As you can see people who disagree with you they disappear when confronted. Black people everywhere are silent when there is need to speak up and it seems some prefer to fight than discuss. We must be more patient.

Now one of the positive things that will be expected to occur with the new currency is reduced exchange rates between states. Some traders are experiencing high exchange rates for goods purchased in neighboring countries. This rate can sometimes almost double the cost of doing interstate business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p2r2GNoQOk

Anything that will save struggling investors and traders money will reduce prices for the local consumer. The hardest thing for the poor in developing countries is saving money. It's bad enough they don't make enough money yet its worst that they can't save some of what they earn.

ECO is a plus on this regard
Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by Oshunglory: 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Man up

Woman up

Child up

Live up to your responsibilities

Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by opebiboy: 7:01am On Aug 17, 2019
Not gonna happen with the west hell bent on reaping off Africa
Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by Oshunglory: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2019
opebiboy:
Not gonna happen with the west hell bent on reaping off Africa

Man up or Man down
Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by Oshunglory: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
Pres. Buhari made a move when it was necessary a well calculated move that shows vision. In comparison with other great African Presidents like Mugabe, who took back the land, he will only fail if his people refuse to back him up. This economy thing is dependent upon the peoples mood. So if the old women of these communities do not invest their ECO you will hear no Echo. In other words, there will be no sound just the crash of another great African vision that the people failed to support.

Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by Oshunglory: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2019
Fulani power
Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by Oshunglory: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
Fulani power exactly because without support from the Fulani people who are the largest ethnic group in West Africa the vision of Pres. Buhari can not succeed. Even more than ever Africans must be security conscious as the power of darkness hates to see the good prosper. Buhari needs the support of others as well like Yorubas, Igbos and Hausas to make sure the micro economies in their areas are nurtured. If everyone is good to his own and they save by investing their ECO all will go well. Yet if they sit back and expect a miracle to happen all on its own failure will result.

Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by Lionrevolt: 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
Patience

Truth is more powerful than any weapon or any form of violence. Once you know the truth it frees you from the matrix. What you do with that freedom becomes your future karma.
Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by Lionrevolt: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
Charity is advancing home
Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by Lionrevolt: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
Greetings

To see IPOB leadership.displaying the US and Israeli flags is disheartening. Do you realize you will never be equal in this partnership? With the nasty nature of the US snd Israeli, who are just exploiters, IPOB will end up becoming their b1tch. I hate using harsh words like that yet its the truth. angry

Man up and woman up handle your own problems and solve your soiled relationship with yourselves and Nigerian bretheren. Group economics will solve your hunger.

Dont go down the wrong path.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by Lionrevolt: 2:11am On Aug 20, 2019
Material only
Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by lukui: 4:15am On Aug 20, 2019
you can't talk about Nigerian economy without taking about import and export, how many goods get smuggled into Nigeria everyday, all the farm produce that we produced,how many gets to the ports before getting damaged, I was watching nta the other day and they were talking about aflatoxin in relation to maize and pap exportation to UK and other countries, our problem is not that we don't know the problem, our problem is that we pay lip service to it!!!!
#GodblessNigeria!!
Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by Lionrevolt: 11:23am On Aug 20, 2019

lukui:
you can't talk about Nigerian economy without taking about import and export, how many goods get smuggled into Nigeria everyday, all the farm produce that we produced,how many gets to the ports before getting damaged, I was watching nta the other day and they were talking about aflatoxin in relation to maize and pap exportation to UK and other countries, our problem is not that we don't know the problem, our problem is that we pay lip service to it!!!!
#GodblessNigeria!!

Hmmm...

Nigeris the king the home of Samgo

How come Nigerians are buying anything instead of producing yourselves

You cant save money buying someone else goods

Restrict farm exports to grain breans peas rice and nonperishable foods like herbs

If someome desires perishable foods they should pay for transport to ensure delivery

Stop begging practice group economics with savings plan for all participants
Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by Lionrevolt: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
Yoruba power
Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by Lionrevolt: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
Yorubas are masters of trade and should be excited by the chance to make trade across state lines without heavy exchange rates. There are industrious Yorubas in Benin, Togo, Ghana and Seirra Leone. Group Economics Solves Poverty Faster Than Tithes.
Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by Lionrevolt: 1:24am On Aug 21, 2019
Igbo power
Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by Lionrevolt: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Igbo power also is in trade and commerce and they control a considerable amount of beautiful land in Nigeria. Igbos should honor their Hebrew heritage and bring unity to the two lands. Group Economics Solves Poverty Faster Than Tithes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAFn_8GLbR0

Re: Buhari Started The Revolution: Eco Currency The Largest Trading Block On Earth by Sevenlords: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2019
Up you mighty nation

(1) (2) (Reply)

The CEO Luminee Saga / Tacha Trends Number one worldwide On Twitter / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In Beautiful Ankara Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.