Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation..Advice needed. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation..Advice needed. (299 Views)

Famz Please I Need Your Advice On Which Business To Start While In School. / You Need Our Assistant For Admission In Unn , Unical , Esut ,imt ,nekede. / See The Situation Of A School Classrooms In Imo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation..Advice needed. by coolcentbigman(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
My sister has finished (university) schooling for like 3yrs now and has been working for relation who offered her a job as a secretary. The Job is not that perfect and she has been enduring because she has no job and he pays her 20k monthly someone with first-class upper, funny enough this country doesn't give a damn! about your grade all na for your pocket..

So here is the Good news my sister just got a job as an assistant lecturer in one of the federal universities after going for the interview and she was asked to come yesterday for the final screening and they demanded for all the necessarily documents, she has all others docs but the problem now is her First Leaving School Certificate which she has not collected from her primary school which is in Lagos but now we based in south-east for now.

I have called the school management but they demanded an outrageous amount of 10k and said it will be available by tomorrow evening but the school management gave my sister two days to provide this document. Pls guys i don't want these to be the reason why she will denied this Job and my mother has been blaming herself for not collecting the doc then after her schooling but there was a reason and i do understand.

Pls is there a way to present a First Leaving School Certificate first from a cybercafe so when she get the original she can also present it when ask upon and tomorrow morning is the deadline she given to her.
Re: Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation..Advice needed. by coolcentbigman(m): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
As i type now, She(my sis) has fall sick because of these and i can't even stand my mum who has been sad throughout today, saying my sister will never forgive her if she doesn't get this job because of this issue. Myself i'm confused and don't even what step to take next.

Please your advised will highly appreciated..
Re: Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation..Advice needed. by Ksudr(m): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
Re: Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation..Advice needed. by ggoldmine: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
coolcentbigman:
My sister has finished (university) schooling for like 3yrs now and has been working for relation who offered her a job as a secretary. The Job is not that perfect and she has been enduring because she has no job and he pays her 20k monthly someone with first-class upper, funny enough this country doesn't give a damn! about your grade all na for your pocket..

So here is the Good news my sister just got a job as an assistant lecturer in one of the federal universities after going for the interview and she was asked to come yesterday for the final screening and they demanded for all the necessarily documents, she has all others docs but the problem now is her First Leaving School Certificate which she has not collected from her primary school which is in Lagos but now we based in south-east for now.

I have called the school management but they demanded an outrageous amount of 10k and said it will be available by tomorrow evening but the school management gave my sister two days to provide this document. Pls guys i don't want these to be the reason why she will denied this Job and my mother has been blaming herself for not collecting the doc then after her schooling but there was a reason and i do understand.

Pls is there a way to present a First Leaving School Certificate first from a cybercafe so when she get the original she can also present it when ask upon and tomorrow morning is the deadline she given to her.

There's no option than to pay the money as FSLC is usually issued by the state where primary education was completed. She should go with the other documents and submit them first and explain the FSLC situation to them -she moved from Lagos and was unable to get it but has contacted the school and it will be arriving the next day. She should resubmit all the documents again including the FSLC certificate immediately she gets it. Who knows? There's nothing God cannot do, right?
Re: Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation..Advice needed. by ggoldmine: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
coolcentbigman:
As i type now, She(my sis) has fall sick because of these and i can't even stand my mum who has been sad throughout today, saying my sister will never forgive her if she doesn't get this job because of this issue. Myself i'm confused and don't even what step to take next.

Please your advised will highly appreciated..

Oh please! The job is hers already. No need to fret!
Re: Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation..Advice needed. by coolcentbigman(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ksudr:
You can easily get the first school leaving certificate from any public school in the south east wher you're.. It doesn't really matter if it's wher She did her primary school. . Just pay and they d give it to you and she fill in her informations

Someone advised her on this too and forging of the cert but i didn't support it and that's why i brought it here, Are u sure there's no implications in doing that.
Re: Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation..Advice needed. by coolcentbigman(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
ggoldmine:

Oh please! The job is hers already. No need to fret!

Thanks a lot, i really believe that.
Re: Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation..Advice needed. by coolcentbigman(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
ggoldmine:

There's no option than to pay the money as FSLC is usually issued by the state where primary education was completed. She should go with the other documents and submit them first and explain the FSLC situation to them -she moved from Lagos and was unable to get it but has contacted the school and it will be arriving the next day. She should resubmit all the documents again including the FSLC certificate immediately she gets it. Who knows? There's nothing God cannot do, right?

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures And Names Of Venues For The Upcoming Esut Post Utme / Effect Of Social Media On Students Academic Performance A Nairalander Interview / Please Help Me, My Principal Is A Big Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.