Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation..advice Needed. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation..advice Needed. (647 Views)

[HIRING] Dedicated Virtual Assistant For Guest Post / Outreach Links. / Please I Need Urgent Help To Solve This Error / Bloggers In The House I Need Urgent Answer To This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation..advice Needed. by coolcentbigman(m): 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
My sister has finished (university) schooling for like 3yrs now and has been working for relation who offered her a job as a secretary. The Job is not that perfect and she has been enduring because she has no job and he pays her 20k monthly someone with first-class upper, funny enough this country doesn't give a damn! about your grade all na for your pocket..

So here is the Good news my sister just got a job as an assistant lecturer in one of the federal universities after going for the interview and she was asked to come yesterday for the final screening and they demanded for all the necessarily documents, she has all others docs but the problem now is her First Leaving School Certificate which she has not collected from her primary school which is in Lagos but now we based in south-east for now.

I have called the school management but they demanded an outrageous amount of 10k and said it will be available by tomorrow evening but the school management gave my sister two days to provide this document. Pls guys i don't want these to be the reason why she will denied this Job and my mother has been blaming herself for not collecting the doc then after her schooling but there was a reason and i do understand.

Pls is there a way to present a First Leaving School Certificate first from a cybercafe so when she get the original she can also present it when ask upon and tomorrow morning is the deadline she given to her.
Re: Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation..advice Needed. by coolcentbigman(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
As i type now, She(my sis) has fall sick because of these and i can't even stand my mum who has been sad throughout today, saying my sister will never forgive her if she doesn't get this job because of this issue. Myself i'm confused and don't even what step to take next.

Please your advised will highly appreciated..
Re: Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation..advice Needed. by collinshush: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
Never use fake certificates or documents.

She should submit the ones available then when she collects the first school leaving certificate, she can submit it too.
Re: Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation..advice Needed. by coolcentbigman(m): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
collinshush:
Never use fake certificates or documents.

She should submit the ones available then when she collects the first school leaving certificate, she can submit it too.

I really appreciate your help bro, you guys are like family i always find help when i needed it here in Nairaland.

God Bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation..advice Needed. by coolcentbigman(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
As GOD may have it my sister ran into a man she worked with at our Local govt. area in the village during her I.T programe because she was there to get a Letter from her local govt. as instructed. The true is that people love my sister a lot and how she does the magic no one knows maybe it because of her good character. Anyways she explained everything to the man and what brought her there and after narrating everything to man, he promised to help her because he has a very good friend who works in the same school as a Senior Lecturer.

God is indeed wonderful he immediately called the man and told about the situation of her not having her primary school cert at the moment the man asked if she has all the other requirements which she has and he said it no big deal because it's not that very necessarily and she just explain to her that they'll give her enough time to get the primary school cert.

She just called me and she sound very happy and relieved, Now i'm happy myself because my mom is also relieved and happy also.
God bless that man for me.

1 Like

Re: Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation..advice Needed. by Neddstark: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
Why is this in the webmasters section?
Re: Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation..advice Needed. by Venbobo: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
Na family section matter be dis , in case of next time

(1) (Reply)

Learn Wordpress Web Design Now / Afrideo.com Africa's Videoplace Up For Sale / Nigerian Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.