Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Truck Kills Boy, Injures Five In Abeokuta - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Kills Boy, Injures Five In Abeokuta (7392 Views)

Sleeping Driver Rams Into Truck, Kills 5, Injures 12 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / FRSC Vehicle Loses Control, Kills Two, Injures Five In Bauchi / Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Kills Boy, Injures Five In Abeokuta by Kaybaba5(m): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
R. I. P
Re: Truck Kills Boy, Injures Five In Abeokuta by archat: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
Chai all this foolish truck drivers sef
Re: Truck Kills Boy, Injures Five In Abeokuta by sulasa07(m): 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
rannyw:
The driver of a truck in the early hours of Thursday lost control and rammed into a building at Ijaye in Abeokuta, killing a nine-year-old boy and injuring five occupants of the building.

Mr Babatunde Akinbiyi, the Spokesperson, Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Corps confirmed the incident to the News Agency of Nigeria in Abeokuta.

Akinbiyi, who noted that the incident occurred around 3:46 a.m on Ijaye-Iyana Mortuary axis in Abeokuta, said that the driver of the truck took to his heels immediately after the accident.

He alleged that the accident was caused by speeding and loss of control by the truck with registration number LND-754 XV.

He explained that there were eight occupants in the building, comprising of one female adult, three female children, two male children and two male adults, when the incident happened.

“I learnt the truck was coming from the Iyana-Mortuary axis inbound Itoku when it suddenly lost control due to speeding, crossed the culvert and rammed into the shops and the house behind it.

“The little child who lost his life in the accident was around nine years old and he has been taken to Ijaiye General Hospital mortuary,” he said.

He added that the injured persons were taken to the General Hospital, Ijaye, Abeokuta, for treatment.

https://punchng.com/truck-kills-boy-injures-five-in-abeokuta/
This photo is not anywhere close to Ijaiye-Iyana Mortuary Abeokuta,I doubt any accident happened there
Re: Truck Kills Boy, Injures Five In Abeokuta by SilasNwude: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
Ogun O!
[/s]

Jesus ooo
Re: Truck Kills Boy, Injures Five In Abeokuta by seanmozilla: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mutecgold92:
Kkk
Na wetin you come nairaland come do abi? Wehdone sir
Re: Truck Kills Boy, Injures Five In Abeokuta by mixta140: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
Jesu!!!
Re: Truck Kills Boy, Injures Five In Abeokuta by liverpudian9(m): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
Saw it this morning
Re: Truck Kills Boy, Injures Five In Abeokuta by AnnOgbu: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2019
okuloaasa:
shocked killing everyday
Re: Truck Kills Boy, Injures Five In Abeokuta by holicupp(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
by d special grace of God me and my family will not be APC sacrificial lamb
Re: Truck Kills Boy, Injures Five In Abeokuta by akmath: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Not surprised

For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

If you can return back to your bed in the evening then you are just lucky and don't thank one low budget ass Moda fuckkking son of one broke asss carpenter called Joseph through him the world was deceived to believe that there is one imaginary being up there in the sky called God
WELDONE SIR...
Re: Truck Kills Boy, Injures Five In Abeokuta by Exponental(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
That's a wrong picture.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Like About USA And Canada? / Memories of 2007 Calabar Christmas Season/ Carnival (In Picures) / Applying For A Us Tourist Visa In London - May Be Refused Because I'm Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.