Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Who Is The God And Father Of The Lord Jesus Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The God And Father Of The Lord Jesus Christ? (174 Views)

What TB Joshua Said About His Mother And Father (Photos) / Good Friday; The Commemoration Of The Death Of Our Lord Jesus Christ / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The God And Father Of The Lord Jesus Christ? by bingbagbo(m): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
Antichrists throw dust in the eyes of unsuspecting Baby Christians by claiming Jesus is not God, since Jesus consistently referred to his 'father' and his 'God' '

Jesus Christ is Lord God Almighty and beside Him there is no God . The Question is, who is the Father and God of Jesus Christ?

Let me start by asking you the reader who your biological father is? OK, that man you know to be your father is simply so because He made your mum pregnant, right?

OK, lets see who Jesus' biological Father is from the scripture below

And the angel answered her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy—the Son of God (Luke 1:35)

Typing...
Re: Who Is The God And Father Of The Lord Jesus Christ? by bingbagbo(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
So the Father of Jesus Christ, is the Holy Spirit.
Who is the Holy Spirit?

The Holy spirit is God Almighty (John 4:24)
So the father and God of Jesus Christ is no other person than the Holy Spirit who is God Almighty.

Now see, if a man knows a woman and she conceieves, she begets a man. Remember, there isnt just one man in the world, but many.

Likewise, when God begets, he begets his exact kind. Unlike the man example, there is only one God (Deuteronomy 6:4). The Almighty God begot the Almighty God who is his exact image, Gods physical manifestation (1 Timothy 3:16). Jesus Christ was God, who is absolute spirit in flesh.

Typing...
Re: Who Is The God And Father Of The Lord Jesus Christ? by 40secondsMan: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
Dead on arrival!

@op, pls shut your trap. Before you cause further damage with such ill-inspired blasphemy
Re: Who Is The God And Father Of The Lord Jesus Christ? by bingbagbo(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
John 16:7
Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you.

Think about the above verse for a moment. These are the words of Jesus Christ. Which helper is He talking about? Surely the Holy Spirit. But why can't the Holy spirit come until Jesus exits the earth? Think about it for a moment. The Holy Spirit was that same Jesus Christ, in a physical form.

Again, which of you reading this, or who on earth or who in the bible can/ could dare send the Holy Spirit? But this Jesus Christ promised to send Him and he indeed did when he Ascended .

Jesus Christ's who was a man's God is the Holy Spirit, which is himself. I always use a president for this illustration. For instance, Nigeria, who is the President of Nigeria? President Buhari is right. Who is President Buhari s president in Nigeria? It is none other than himself.

Typing...
Re: Who Is The God And Father Of The Lord Jesus Christ? by bingbagbo(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
Whenever Jesus referred to His father (The Holy Spirit), his unbelieving audience who knew the import of the title 'Son Of God' vexed and tried to assassinate him.

"I and the Father are one." 31The Jews took up stones again to stone Him. 32Jesus answered them, "I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?" 33The Jews answered Him, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be God," (John 10:30-33)

In fact Jesus Christ was crucified because he claimed to be God, and that was and is who he was and who he is.

Ever asked yourself why he had a crown of thorns on his head before getting killed? Because he claimed to be King of the Jews. Who else is King of the Jews but YHWH. Even his killers mockingly bowed before him.

Jesus Christ is YHWH

Typing...
Re: Who Is The God And Father Of The Lord Jesus Christ? by bingbagbo(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
Jesus Christ always wowed his audience. He told the unbelieving Jews He was older than Abraham and claimed to be I AM.

Jesus Christ has no beginning of days neither end of days, listen to this prophecy about him

But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting (Micah 2:5)

I pray God grants you understanding beloved

Typing....
Re: Who Is The God And Father Of The Lord Jesus Christ? by bingbagbo(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
Have you ever asked yourself why Jesus had to been at all? Why he had to die?

All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. Before the crucifixion, The Jews used animals to atone for their sins. The high priest would offer the blood in the Holy of Holies, first offer for his own sins and that of the people. All these were shadows of the reality which was to come.

The Lord Jesus Christ presented his perfect blood (The blood of God) once and for all as a perfect atonement for the sins of all.

He came as the lamb to be sacrificed

He also came to act as High priest after the order of Melchizedek, who was a shadow of Christ. Remember, this Melchizedek had no beginning and no end.

See below

ws 8»
Hebrews 7 King James Version (KJV)

7 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;

2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

4 Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.

5 And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:

6 But he whose descent is not counted from them received tithes of Abraham, and blessed him that had the promises.

7 And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better.

8 And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth.

9 And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.

10 For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.

11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?

12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.

14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

15 And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,

16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.

17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

Jesus Christ is the sacrificial lamb, the priest to offer that same sacrifice and that same God who receives the Sacrifice. This is mystery and the deep things of God.

That is why we are charged to go boldly before the throne of God, since we have an advocate at the right hand of God. Yes, you are asking but this advocate is only at the right hand of God so He is not God? Hahahaha, my next thread will talk about the right hand of God. That's a whole lesson

Typing...

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Say About This? / Register For Free / Testimony Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.