Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Don't Go Away From The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Go Away From The Lord (169 Views)

Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman / How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Go Away From The Lord by jonatoye(m): 5:55am On Aug 17, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Don't Go Away from the Lord

WORD FOR TODAY
The Lord our creator created all things and has more than enough to meet our needs. It is a waste of time to go away from the Lord in every quest to meeting our needs!!!
Scriptural Reference
""Jesus called his disciples to him and said, "I have compassion for these people; they have already been with me three days and have nothing to eat. I do not want to send them away hungry, or they may collapse on the way"." (Matthew 15:32 NIV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every good thing has a source and that source is God. Nothing has existed or will ever exist without the knowledge of our God. Irrespective of the ways you meet your needs the fact still remains that; it is the Lord who rules in all affairs of men.

God on His own part is not ignorant of your needs even as you serve Him faithfully. After bringing you to learn at His feet and engaging you in various kingdom businesses; He is not willing to send you away without meeting your physical needs. He knows that doing so will rather make you to collapse on the pathway of destiny.

What do you need as a child of God? Financial breakthrough, fruit of the womb, wife/husband, Job, marital/academic/career and ministerial fulfillment? The Lord is telling you to "SIT DOWN"! Don't ever think of going away; He will surely bless and make your blessing to overflow!

The omniscience God can never forget the labour of your love; He knows how long you have been with Him. Don't go away from God's will for your life; wait patiently on Him and He will make everything beautiful in your life.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I receive the grace not to stray away in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
The Lord does not take pleasure in sending you away!!!

Have a Miraculous Weekend!!!

(1) (Reply)

Called To A Glorious Career / Inquiry / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.