Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Holiday Lesson Is A Scam And Against Montessori Academic Curriculum. ~ Mrs Rume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Holiday Lesson Is A Scam And Against Montessori Academic Curriculum. ~ Mrs Rume (242 Views)

Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos / All This Holiday Lesson Is A Scam.a Must Read / See How Computer Lesson Is Taught In Ghanaian School (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holiday Lesson Is A Scam And Against Montessori Academic Curriculum. ~ Mrs Rume by DeRoundTable: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
Holiday lessons, summer lessons, whatever they call it, is a scam! In fact, that a child should resume school by 7am and close by 5pm or 6pm is uncalled for.....

READ MORE

https://deroundtable.com/school-owners-now-focus-on-making-money-essence-of-holiday-defeated-rume-george-igbriwi/
Re: Holiday Lesson Is A Scam And Against Montessori Academic Curriculum. ~ Mrs Rume by egojeny1(f): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
Front page worthy
Re: Holiday Lesson Is A Scam And Against Montessori Academic Curriculum. ~ Mrs Rume by Nbote(m): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
Skools simply use it to scam parents of more money for work dey are supposed to do next session. Summer lessons are supposed to b for kids to learn extra skills or learn stuffs outside skool curricular
Re: Holiday Lesson Is A Scam And Against Montessori Academic Curriculum. ~ Mrs Rume by Tumbulum: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
Kids need time to develop other areas of their lives.they need to play and just be free from all academic works. I personally is not a fan of holiday lesson, home lesson etc.
Re: Holiday Lesson Is A Scam And Against Montessori Academic Curriculum. ~ Mrs Rume by Mrshape: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
Tumbulum:
Kids need time to develop other areas of their lives.they need to play and just be free from all academic works. I personally is not a fan of holiday lesson, home lesson etc.
You think a class teacher can do all the work?
That will only be possible in those social sciences and art subject were they read or ding to the student and bum the magnet the knowledge or go back home and read on their own several times them they know the stuff.
But mathematics and sciences I am not saying the are difficulty, but the basic knowledge is secondary school knowledge need a personalize experience for easy assimilation,
Let me make it know to you that majority of our secondary school students that understand mathematics in secondary schools currently, learnt it from home,

HOME LESSON IS NOT SCAM IF WE ARE TO FIND WHAT IS SCAM IT IS THE SECONDARY SCHOOL.
*note me saying secondary school is scam, I don't mean school na scam.

(1) (Reply)

FUTO Pre-degree Admission Form For 2019/2020 Session / I Need Assistance On My Project ( The Effect Of DRTV On Social Media ) / Who Knows This Riddle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.