Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) (18639 Views)

Keke Driver Spotted With Overloaded Tricycle (Photo) / Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) / Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
shocked

So touts have integrity? shocked
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
Low Budget Mr. Ibu
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by Btruth: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
nice man.... more like him are still out there though.
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by starbuck(f): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
Why won't he return it, when it would take ages for him to find his way through it
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by KINGwax007(m): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
Because of your iPhone 4?
We don hear jare
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by wisdomeze(m): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
As he returned ur iPhone, he quickly became a davido to u ryt? my brother, make thunder way get busy body rip you off. na picture way him and im family go chop okwaya?
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by banio: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
It was the Keke man that drove to find him. Yet he wanted to walk away.

That's how my friend saw a phone. The owner wanted him to bring the phone over. My friend just went to a police station to drop the phone. The owner finally paid police and my friend #5K each.
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by platinum131(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
MILLERMannn:
There are some nice men and women in this country. They are usually to be found among illiterate working class. The wicked set of people in the country are the educated ones.
Life will one day favours the proletariat_ Karl Marx.

Abeg not true...wickedness cuts across!

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by platinum131(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
MILLERMannn:
There are some nice men and women in this country. They are usually to be found among illiterate working class. The wicked set of people in the country are the educated ones.
Life will one day favours the proletariat_ Karl Marx.

Abeg not true...wickedness cuts across!
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by kardinalz: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
We still have good people among us Nigerians...
Make ee still get hope.
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by okakahozi(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
If na android phone, just forget it
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by materialproject: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
Naso
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by chainy: 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
Can you place his number here. There's something for an honest keke rider. He might benefit from it. For his kindness.
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by Tonero231: 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
You are my hero too, nice one brother.
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
The main issue here..
Do your iPhone still has value..?
if No, more reason it was returned.
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by Moikiitos: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
tstx:
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to narrate his experience with a keke driver.

According to the twitter user @gbaja_adeoluwa I boarded his keke this morning in a hurry and I forgot my iPhone in his keke, i only realize 30minutes later that my phone was gone(I froze) then
I called and he picked, he found me and returned it.

I first did idobale and walked away, I came back and forced a cash gift on him

https://twitter.com/Gbaja_Adeoluwa/status/1161879672789065728?s=20

Good people still dey naija...keep it up bros! And also you reads this good gesture or want to comment. Nothing pass good a clean mind.
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
WHAT IS THE BIGGIE? undecided THAT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by LedRock: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
olatechnician:

na their server spoil, I come go their studio go service am 4 dem........upon DAT sef, Seun no gree pay me well sef
Nairaland server is bad, for example if I click on my mention, it will still be on my profile for at least 5minutes, very slow server
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by olatechnician(m): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
Couponchecker:
why is nairaland pageviews not counting?

as I HV said earlier......na their server spoil, I come go their studio go service am 4 dem........upon DAT sef, Seun no gree pay me well sef
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by olatechnician(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
LedRock:
Nairaland server is bad, for example if I click on my mention, it will still be on my profile for at least 5minutes, very slow server

dats too bad........dey should better go upgrade their systems
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by onyfrank: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
WEY THE PHONE? NO PIX
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
We still av good people in this country, it is only the criminals called Nigerian police that has increased the level of crime in the country
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by frozen70(f): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
We still have good people among us, just that when a man is hungry and he doesn't have any hope he starts misbehaving

Go and thank your God that its not yet time for your phone to loss.
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by semyman: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
I am sure he is not yet corrupted by prosperity doctrine of the charlatans
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by King204(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
No be any Integrity joor..E no know d worth cool
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
God bless u Sir
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2019
gabazin080:
the phone wouldn't have been useful to him

You sabi phone take one guder for my care
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
There is a saying An impotent man does not have the right to condemn fornication...

some people don't steal not because dey don't want to, but because they might find it hard to get away with it
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by ipaulsblog(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
The kept man most be a man of integrity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri / Road Closed As Fuel Laden Tanker Catches Fire In Anthony / Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.