Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,537 members, 7,865,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) (18655 Views)

Keke Driver Spotted With Overloaded Tricycle (Photo) / Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) / Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
If you tend to follow a negative trend of what is in vogue and believe to be smarter than Surulere guys, you won't just have a great reputation that will speak later for you.

God will make a way for you and bless you unimaginably in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by Doranzy: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
the baba for give the phone to sarz

just returned back the mugus to this yahoo boy angry
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by billionganx(m): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
check my signature. and get something unique
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by micflo28(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
We still have geniunely honest nigerians whom i pray for everyday to be more successful in life. Only such people can make great leaders and only they carry the hope for nigeria if they at this level prevail over huge temptation and still be honest. May God help this sorts to see the road to our nations leadership positions.
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by KingUg(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
It was returned because Na iPhone with iCloud wahala, which the phone would have been useless to the man, but am not saying if it's an android phone the man would have stolen it pls ooh grin.....
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
If the phone had iCloud activated then stealing it would be useless, only good that will come of it will be to sell it in parts.
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by raphy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
the man that looks like shadow is the keke driver while the one looking fresh I the owner.

if its was me I will ask the keke driver if he has a daughter who is still single..I will get to know her then Marry her in future cus her dad is Good man.

isn't life beautiful yes it is.

there are more good people in the country .
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by Surulereman(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
It shows that there is still some hope for Nigeria.
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by youngest85(m): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
kelvinUchiha:
Not all of us are theives sad
I disagree with you

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
kelvinUchiha:
Not all of us are theives sad

Yes ooo cool

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by rodshafas87(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
Our type wey get dis good hand work of SAMARITANS No plenty HIM 1st I follow 4 Second....
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by citruslimited(m): 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
Its obvious that in the mist of an evil and corrup world we still have so many good people
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by uuzba(m): 12:21am On Aug 16, 2019
Surulereman:
It shows that there is still some hope for Nigeria.
I don't know.
If criminals are parading the street, will you carry your jewelry and be flexing in their front?
Nigeria is one kind of environment. Why carry iPhone anyhow? Put it inside a bag. Only bring it out when you are in safe place.
Or just buy a cheap phone.
If E lost, use another cheap money to buy another one. Flex the iPhone in the house till Nigeria becomes safe.
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by uuzba(m): 12:24am On Aug 16, 2019
youngest85:

I disagree with you
Na so dem they start
So you are thief?
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by Biritiko: 5:05am On Aug 16, 2019
AkpaMgbor:
If the phone had iCloud activated then stealing it would be useless, only good that will come of it will be to sell it in parts.
The first thing that came to my mind
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by mandela222: 6:11am On Aug 16, 2019
who steals an iPhone has a 95% chance of getting caught so the best he did was return it.
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by Kingjames(m): 6:24am On Aug 16, 2019
D old man no sabi use am
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by akmath: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2019
900warriorz:
only if that okada man returned my Gionee f6
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by Spanishp: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
tstx:
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to narrate his experience with a keke driver.

According to the twitter user @gbaja_adeoluwa I boarded his keke this morning in a hurry and I forgot my iPhone in his keke, i only realize 30minutes later that my phone was gone(I froze) then
I called and he picked, he found me and returned it.

I first did idobale and walked away, I came back and forced a cash gift on him

https://twitter.com/Gbaja_Adeoluwa/status/1161879672789065728?s=20
God bless d gud man
Re: Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) by Ifeanyimike123: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2019
In go fit open am before

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fully Loaded Petrol Tanker Crashes In Rivers State. PICS / Abuja-kaduna Train Service Records N5m Income In 2 Weeks / Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.