Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States (15224 Views)

Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper / Miyetti Allah Asks Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southern States / Amotekun: We Are Afraid - Miyetti Allah Reacts To Creation Of Operation Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by nairapark: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
The Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria, MACBAN, has spoken on alleged threat to stop supply of cattle to the southern part of the country.
Its Katsina State chapter debunked the rumors on Wednesday, explaining that it was not aware of such decision.

State Chairman, Atiku Abubakar, told Vanguard that he had not heard or received any communication from its national leadership.
The offical, however, assured that any information on the directive, if any, would be made public.

Meanwhile, MACBAN has condemned what it called blanket criminalization of herdsmen nationwide.

The group said there were good people among them, and that people should not take advantage of the infiltration of the group by some criminal elements to label all herdsmen as killers.

Chairman of MACBAN, South East zone Alhaji Gidado Siddiki, in a statement, pleaded for “better understanding in information peddling, so as to avoid the often misinformation, half-truths and outright falsehood that the gullible public very often gets fed with.

“I plead with Governments, Traditional and Religious leaders, as well as other influential groups in the South East not to relent in their advocacy for peaceful coexistence amongst Nigerians wherever they choose to live and ply their legitimate businesses.

“I plead for truthfulness, fairness and restraints in information management so as to avoid tendencies of unfair blanket criminalization of any group of people.

Siddiki advocated that criminals, wherever they are identified, should be made to face the full wrath of the laws of the land.
https://www.nairapark.com/news/1565867923/miyetti-allah-reacts-threat-stop-cattle-supply

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by Simplyleo: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ipob clowns and self deception are like bread and butter.

They will go online screaming they will stop eating beef, meanwhile, the clown is on his way to the nearest ab0ki suya spot for N100 suya.

Go to Charanchi market in katsina on Sunday, the population of igbo butchers buying cows in that market to be transported to the east will amaze you. Yet, they keep screaming "we have stopped eating beef.

I thought Akwa ibom has started importation of cows from Brazil.

Keep deceiving yourselves.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by yanabasee(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
Simplyleo:

They will go online screaming they will stop eating beef, meanwhile, the clown is on his way to the nearest ab0ki suya spot for N100 suya.

Go to Charanchi market in katsina on Sunday, the population of igbo butchers buying cows in that market to be transported to the east will amaze you. Yet, they keep screaming "we have stopped eating beef.

You will start eating chicken and turkey.... to avoid prostrate enlargement.... Keep your infested nama and chew it to stupor....

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by Simplyleo: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2019
yanabasee:

You will start eating chicken and turkey.... to avoid prostrate enlargement.... Keep your infested nama and chew it to stupor....

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by AngryNijerian: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
Simplyleo:

I like the way IPOB is tormenting you.

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by Simplyleo: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
AngryNijerian:
This jaundiced thought exists only in the mind of ipob clowns. Torment my foot. cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by dokyOloye: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
AngryNijerian:
IPOB keeps chasing him in his dreams.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by Optional09: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
Any which way, Buhari is up to no good

7 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by Taich(m): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
This is a simple problem if we apply wisdom to it.
Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by gwarotango: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
@Immhotep and LZAA You now see what you have done? That means no more suya for you unless you are willing to allow my RUGA into your village. Well the choice is yours grin

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by MikeBetty(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
Stop The Hell Supply, We Have Options. Pig meat Is Here. At Least Those Raping Our Wives, Killing Our Brothers Will Stop. Are They Selling Us Cow In Exchange Of Our Blood? You Claim Infiltration Of Bad And Criminals Amongst You, Why Dont You Fish Out The Bad Ones And Leave In Peace With Us?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by Ojiofor: 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
Why is Southeast always in their mouth abi na only SE reject poisonous RUGA?

35 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by Gandollaar(f): 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
gwarotango:
@Immhotep and LZAA You now see what you have done? That means no more suya for you unless you are willing to allow my RUGA into your village. Well the choice is yours grin
Take your cow-wives to sambisa forest and chew your suya there. Our lives are more important than any acidic fvcked cow meat.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by LZAA: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
gwarotango:
Sai ruga grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by Banmeallday: 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
PHUCK Miyetti Allah Niggers

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by Zikora1000(f): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
They should stop supplying us with those infested cattle. Efi' igbo needs to thrive. And how do we achieve that, if the fullas keep supplying us with their wives abi na cows

10 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
gwarotango:
Isi ewu is 90000000 times better than suya grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by gwarotango: 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
immhotep:

Isi ewu is 90000000 times better than suya grin
No no no. On a good day you can't get an Nnewi girl laid without suya. Are you now beginning to see the importance of RUGA?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by gwarotango: 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
LZAA:

Sai ruga grin grin
Exactly my friend
Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by Shinjitsu: 4:25am On Aug 16, 2019
Say what ever you want to say don't mention ipob

Big fool

Coward

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by wakes: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2019
Ga kanyi
Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by alizma: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2019
So Atiku is into meat selling business now?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by MachadoPreto: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

You should be conversant with their Chest-beating. It's normal.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by Maxcollins042(m): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2019
OK
Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by afiaschwarzeneg: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2019
THEY SHOULD STOP IT, WE DON'T NEED THEIR COWS AND BANDITS

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by Fuckthamods: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

Obsession kills o

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo Risks Losing ₦76 Billion World Bank Funded Project To Another State / 2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? / APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.