Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States (15228 Views)

Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper / Miyetti Allah Asks Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southern States / Amotekun: We Are Afraid - Miyetti Allah Reacts To Creation Of Operation Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by rexdont: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2019
We need a very good Graphic Artist who has an idea of web design.
Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2019
Cowards... What about your 30 days threat about the implementation of Ruga?

Useless goatfcckers.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by Diamond23(f): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2019
TRUTH or LIES, who cares!
Man shall not live by beef alone

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by Dpharisee: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:
Ipob clowns and self deception are like bread and butter.

They will go online screaming they will stop eating beef, meanwhile, the clown is on his way to the nearest ab0ki suya spot for N100 suya.

Go to Charanchi market in katsina on Sunday, the population of igbo butchers buying cows in that market to be transported to the east will amaze you. Yet, they keep screaming "we have stopped eating beef.

I thought Akwa ibom has started importation of cows from Brazil.

Keep deceiving yourselves.

Very stale comment angry

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by 1shortblackboy: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

They will go online screaming they will stop eating beef, meanwhile, the clown is on his way to the nearest ab0ki suya spot for N100 suya.

Go to Charanchi market in katsina on Sunday, the population of igbo butchers buying cows in that market to be transported to the east will amaze you. Yet, they keep screaming "we have stopped eating beef.

few uninformed igbo make some stupid comments on nairaland and it's now all igbo
Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by Probity100: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

Have you not heard that CBN has been directed not to fund any food importation?
Such purchases will have to go through CBN for ratification. So, invariably, we MUSTstick to Northern cattles grin grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by Hereafter: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
Pls someone should enlighten me because I don't seem to be comfortable with the statement ' bad eggs amongst the Fulani herdsmen are responsible for killings and kidnappings across Nigeria'. My questions are 1. Are the bad eggs so much in number and have spread across the country? 2. What roles are the good Fulanis playing to expose the bad eggs among them or they are not known? Because I think the Fulanis should be the major fighters of the bad eggs even more than any tribe for tarnishing the image of a whole Fulani our President's tribe.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by slowice(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2019
Lol.... When a trader says he doesn't want to sell anymore, the buyer be like.... Well I ll go with the alternative. The truth is that if it happens, people will adapt later on and won't miss it anymore. It ll encourage a lot of people to go into meat production businesses and in the long run, the herdsmen ll greatly regret that silly decision. I pray the do it. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by luluman: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
yanabasee:

You will start eating chicken and turkey.... to avoid prostrate enlargement.... Keep your infested nama and chew it to stupor....
Better shut up.He just said the truth.
Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by GMbuharii: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

Please stay away from the market O

grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

Herdsman, why are u aggressively obsessed with IGBOS?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by katceypride: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
afiaschwarzeneg:
THEY SHOULD STOP IT, WE DON'T NEED THEIR COWS AND BANDITS
Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by Zencrypto: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
my good people, invest in the crypto market now with zencon crypto brokerage for your maximum return on investment (ROI) regardless of the crypto market's volatility, contact us via (zencon.agency@gmail.com) for a more comprehensive explanation and guidelines.
Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by mindtricks: 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

Right on point. The people's inaction, laid back approach/attitude is part of the reasons why they remain down. Imagine how much they can achieve putting their threat to quit eating cow meat and patronising them to action.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by desiredhome: 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
nnokwa042:
even the phone your using to type this nonsense was imported by igbo trader s they did not kill any fulani or any Hausa before they import the phone,what is useless cow meat compare with human?ewu brain is more important that your brain

This people will never seize to amaze me, you are so proud yet empty, reason they call you chest beaters,
You are so proud that you are importing China phones that are being produced by Chinese children into your country, and you can't boost of any product of your own, meanwhile most of what you import are substandard and still dangerous to human health. You produce fake drugs the only God knows how many people have died of in this country.
All the bean, rice, yam, goat, water melon, orange etc that are always transported from the north to every part of the country including your SouthEast, what is the food or product from your region?
By the time all of that stops you will steal be complaining.....
Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by Toscarel: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
if their meat comes with destruction, they should shove it up their backside, are they giving it to the easterners for free

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by retake89(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

Just keep kwayet

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by Toscarel: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
desiredhome:

This people will never seize to amaze me, you are so proud yet empty, reason they call you chest beaters,
You are so proud that you are importing China phones that are being produced by Chinese children into your country, and you can't boost of any product of your own, meanwhile most of what you import are substandard and still dangerous to human health. You produce fake drugs the only God knows how many people have died of in this country.
All the bean, rice, yam, goat, water melon, orange etc that are always transported from the north to every part of the country including your SouthEast, what is the food or product from your region?

apart from importing bombs and other weapons what else are you known for?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by MachadoPreto: 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
Hereafter:
Pls someone should enlighten me because I don't seem to be comfortable with the statement ' bad eggs amongst the Fulani herdsmen are responsible for killings and kidnappings across Nigeria'. My questions are 1. Are the bad eggs so much in number and have spread across the country? 2. What roles are the good Fulanis playing to expose the bad eggs among them or they are not known? Because I think the Fulanis should be the major fighters of the bad eggs even more than any tribe for tarnishing the image of a whole Fulani our President's tribe.

Change the Fulani herdsmen to Igbo youths
Change the killings to Drug trafficking

Then answer the question.
Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by Toscarel: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
slowice:
Lol.... When a trader says he doesn't want to sell anymore, the buyer be like.... Well I ll go with the alternative. The truth is that if it happens, people will adapt later on and won't miss it anymore. It ll encourage a lot of people to go into meat production businesses and in the long run, the herdsmen ll greatly regret that silly decision. I pray the do it. tongue

very true, they are talking like they send the meat down for free, hold the cow they hold their money and look for alternatives

any meat that comes with destruction, should be shoved back to their owners

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by mindtricks: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
desiredhome:

By the time all of that stops you will steal be complaining.....
The blood and waste of human lives that goes with their cattle business is what makes them dangerous to relate with and hate-worthy. You can understand better if you have someone close to you whom you loved so much but has been murdered by these herdsmen. That is what all the fuss is about.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by blindjustice13(m): 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
This is the best time for every state government in the s/s,s/w and s/e to encourage and give full support to individuals from their various states interested on cattle ranching. We have maintained the status quo for too long, this is 2019 if we must progress we must do the right thing and not accommodate murderers and killers based in tribal sentimental. Ranching is the only way out.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by tot(f): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
Tribalism has rewired the brains of several people, they can't even think straight any longer. Rather than focus on the topic and engage in productive conversation, it's always a case of going down the usual route. It's getting boring undecided
Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by SilasNwude: 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:

You should be conversant with their Chest-beating. It's normal.
[/s]
Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by Oxb90: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ojiofor:
Why is Southeast always in their mouth abi na only SE reject poisonous RUGA?
you can never love that person you have chosen to hate
Re: Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States by sapientia(m): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
It is a little too late.

If the impunity continues,

I see the fulani as an endangered specie.

They cannot win against all Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Can Sanwo-Olu Scale The Second Term Hurdle? / Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians / Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.