Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Submit Your Photos To This Challenge And Win A #500 Recharge Card Just Like That - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Submit Your Photos To This Challenge And Win A #500 Recharge Card Just Like That (170 Views)

Put Down Your Number For Free #500 Recharge Card / Does The Phoenix Browser Has Income Program Like That Of Opera? / Giveaway: Win #500 Recharge Card Every 2 Days On This Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Submit Your Photos To This Challenge And Win A #500 Recharge Card Just Like That by mywatchbegins: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hi,

I'm writing a research project on
Entrepreneurship in Nigeria
and I am looking for original photos taken from a smartphone to use in my work.

What a cool way to make 500 bucks just by taking a photo to people doing hard work! Just go to a nearby market and take a picture of some women or men hustling. Photos are meant to show the grit, determination and can-do spirit of Africans. Please do not show the faces of the main subjects to protect their privacy or politely ask for their permission first.

Eligibility

This competition is open to anyone except those who live outside of Nigeria. Entrants must use one of the following networks: MTN, GLOBACOM, 9MOBILE (ETISALAT) and AIRTEL.

Camera and file type specifications

* Entries must not be blurry and must be taken from a smartphone.
* Images should be in either jpeg or png file formats.

What You’ll Get
Five Hundred Naira Recharge Card. I wish it could be more, but I'm out of funds myself.

Please go to>> https://forms.gle/LQPL9b2qXvn1XbdVA to participate in this competition.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Come For Your Army Recruitment Now / Daily Nigerian News Highlight / Betting Champions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.