Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,586 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) (49861 Views)

9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) / 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday / 9ice Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Newsmic: 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
Popular Nigrian singer, 9ice celebrates Christmas together with his wife and kids, IGBERETV reports.

He shared a photo of them together on his Instagram handle with the caption;

"Merry Xmas everyone....aseyi samodun..."
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmlt57Sonf3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
Beautiful!

Lady has really tried for nice!

Her patience made the marriage work!

What most lady’s cannot put into a marriage. Before you know it, they serve you divorce papers!

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
This is beautiful.

I hope he stays faithful to his FAMILY.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Aareakinwunmi(m): 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ajise bi OYO laari, OYO ki se bi baba enikan kan...

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Beautiful!

Lady he really tried for nice!

What most lady’s cannot put into a marriage. Before you know it, they serve you divorce papers!
You sha wan post!
Talking as if he knows the lady!

Please what is the name of the lady and what position is she in 9ice’s matrimonial counts?

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Brightgem(f): 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
Sometimes I look at the crop of people on Nairaland and understand why most of them never grow and remain at the same level of thinking. If your mind does not grow you will not do better, nor think better. In a recent post on Anita Okoye, many sick men on that post only had sick things to say about her, because of a picture with her kids, and how female divorcees just want to cash out, but will eventually realize no man is perfect after trying different men. A lot of those men don't want to be accountable even in their own personal lives,hence they make these kinds of statement online and it's the audacity for me of speaking about people in a manner as though you know them and lived with them. Like you know the pain, the hurts, the work put in to make it work.

Divorce is never easy anywhere, often times. Before a divorce happens, most times there has been a lot of effort put in ESPECIALLY by the woman, they'll pray, beg, tolerate and one day just know there's nothing more they can do. In these marriages, it is the men that often need to do better, but will always feel they can get away with anything, especially when they think they have means, or fame, until a certain period in life and they look around, they look back and truly see what matters, often when it is too late.

I pity women who see some men make the kinds of comments they do online and still go on to marry such men. Your suffering is going to be pro max, because they have showed you the workings of their minds and you chose to be blind to it.

Stop speaking with so much audacity over things you don't understand. You pick your phone and type very wicked and vulgar things over the lives of others, because you are a simp hiding behind a device.

ANYWAYS - If you'll like to earn weekly phone recharge for sharing content for The Moral Code on any social media platform you use.

Use this link --- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KJin_Nvg3wfg-cB18UfZAeVrTrlWfHsJd9zvTH5IKwc/edit

Fill the form - Note that form will remain open for a limited period.
Patiently wait to be Shortlisted.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
Soo sweet
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by karzyharsky(m): 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
Good.......Ruggedman
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by FeyMoss: 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
9ice family indeed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Joromy: 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wow Abolore

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Rexymania(m): 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
Why you go wear black dey celebrate Christmas? You dey mourn?

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Ndubuisipaul1: 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
This photographer did a very bad job . The red color is too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Guyman01: 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
I recall him and his ex wife Toni Payne who also doubled as his manager before the divorced. They were a big item that year in celebrity circles

E be like say na only divorced celebrities family photos Nairaland just dey feature for this season cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Brendaniel: 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nice
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by papiwyte(m): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
9ice is nice grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by chrisosi: 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lovely family
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by ednut1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
cheesy where is Toni Payne his first wife self
Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by hisexcellency34: 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
Is he really nice with women?

1 Like

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by hisexcellency34: 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
Now married to a governor
ednut1:
cheesy where is Toni Payne his first wife self

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
MERRY CHRISTMAS

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by ACRI: 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
Alapomeji

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Adeyinka12(m): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
Rexymania:
Why you go wear black dey celebrate Christmas? You dey mourn?
Dem dey mourn Jesus death nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by gasparpisciotta: 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
9ice is enjoying his life nicely

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
9ice Ex Wife Toni Payne Seeing This Picture , Will Realised How Stupid And Foolish She Was

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by bluestone2015: 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
Men as the head should lead by example. They should exhibit more patience.
CoronaVirusRelo:
Beautiful!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by ednut1(m): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Now married to a governor
which governor

4 Likes

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Mandesz(m): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
Bunibuni ebu mi, kaka ko sumi se lomama dunsi..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by Guyman01: 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Beautiful!

She is wife number 3
That girl sitting is from wife number 2, she never tay for the marriage, some of una go just come online open mouth yakata day analyse nonsense undecided

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by BigDawsNet: 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
9ice, my no 1 Nigerian Artist!!!

Merry Xmas legend

Christmas Food is ready... who go join me? wink

No time for fried rice again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by JakeDavis: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
Just 2 days to Christmas I went to the bank to collect a new ATM card. You know this COVID policy na, we were asked to sit under a canopy at the bank premises and given numbers. Beside me was this cute, fair and thick babe. As par guy man, we got talking. No jokes, we clicked, she came for the same ATM shii. Did it together and left the bank together. Beside the bank was an joint. Told babe let's chill. I bought 2 plates of pepper soup for us. Bought her Smirnoff ice and I took life lager beer. Had a nice romantic time. Time to go bae was a bit sleepy. Told her let's go to my place. She agreed but told me she will be leaving by 4pm. I said no p. Omo we reach house. Body come charge. Naso I bang babe 3 to rounds. Babe just dey scream dey enjoy my lamba. Said I was better than her boyfriend (smiles). Last last as she dey go, I gave her some money. Babe come dey pray for me o. Say make God enrich me o. Say she go leave her bf for me. Besides she de go white garment Church. Anyways that's my Xmas Eve escapade.

2 Likes

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
Antoeni:
9ice Ex Wife Toni Payne Seeing This Picture , Will Realised How Stupid And Foolish She Was

How stupid and foolish was she? Is this not the same 9ce that was doing nude video call with a side chick last year? Una go just open mouth waaaa.

29 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 / Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration / Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.