Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Prostrate Cancer: Oludare Folajimi Adeyemi Makes Breakthrough In The Treatment - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prostrate Cancer: Oludare Folajimi Adeyemi Makes Breakthrough In The Treatment (16778 Views)

"Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" / Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer / Akwa Ibom Hospital Makes Breakthrough On Brain, Open Heart Surgery... Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostrate Cancer: Oludare Folajimi Adeyemi Makes Breakthrough In The Treatment by rhythyson: 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
Yoruba Amaka oooo

Re: Prostrate Cancer: Oludare Folajimi Adeyemi Makes Breakthrough In The Treatment by BaRaF: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mind you OP

Its prostate and NOT prostrate cancer as it was written in your post.
Re: Prostrate Cancer: Oludare Folajimi Adeyemi Makes Breakthrough In The Treatment by Heffalump(m): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2019
fergie001:

My dear, I don't know of your theory, but I heard so...

Some of us wey don pass 6years, we are confused

The statement is for married couple, are you married
Re: Prostrate Cancer: Oludare Folajimi Adeyemi Makes Breakthrough In The Treatment by fergie001: 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
Heffalump:

The statement is for married couple, are you married
Is Prostate Cancer only for married people? cool

For marriage, yes....technically
Re: Prostrate Cancer: Oludare Folajimi Adeyemi Makes Breakthrough In The Treatment by Heffalump(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
fergie001:

Is Prostate Cancer only for married people? cool
For marriage, yes....technically

Using sexual intercourse as a means of combating prostate cancer should be limited to married couples to avoid immorality. That is the tone of my initial post. Hope you got the jerk now sad
Re: Prostrate Cancer: Oludare Folajimi Adeyemi Makes Breakthrough In The Treatment by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ritchiee:

Nigerians have been making positive impacts in the medicines.There is no need for the wasteful foreign medical trips when we have some of the best in the world.It is up to our leaders.

Thank you My brother... if our leaders forget tribal sentiments and regional bias and invest in Nigerians. No other country will see our back...
Re: Prostrate Cancer: Oludare Folajimi Adeyemi Makes Breakthrough In The Treatment by fergie001: 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
Heffalump:

Using sexual intercourse as a means of combating prostate cancer should be limited to married couples to avoid immorality. That is the tone of my initial post. Hope you got the jerk now sad
Let me pretend I did.
For those who aren't married,how do they combat it Sir?
Re: Prostrate Cancer: Oludare Folajimi Adeyemi Makes Breakthrough In The Treatment by Heffalump(m): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
fergie001:

Let me pretend I did.
For those who aren't married,how do they combat it Sir?

Just consult your doctor. I can foot the bill! grin
Re: Prostrate Cancer: Oludare Folajimi Adeyemi Makes Breakthrough In The Treatment by fergie001: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
Heffalump:

Just consult your doctor. I can foot the bill! grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prostrate Cancer: Oludare Folajimi Adeyemi Makes Breakthrough In The Treatment by chronique(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
If only this was discovered before my dad died few months ago, it would have been a great piece of news for me. Wish other cancer patients good luck with this though.
Re: Prostrate Cancer: Oludare Folajimi Adeyemi Makes Breakthrough In The Treatment by Ajibade123(m): 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nigerians are really smart people this is so nice....do you also wish to be in the medical field?? see career options you might be willing to consider
https://explicitsuccess.com/types-of-careers-in-medicine/
Re: Prostrate Cancer: Oludare Folajimi Adeyemi Makes Breakthrough In The Treatment by mechanics(m): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
A rare gem.
Re: Prostrate Cancer: Oludare Folajimi Adeyemi Makes Breakthrough In The Treatment by arrestdarrester: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
Feeling so proud right now
Re: Prostrate Cancer: Oludare Folajimi Adeyemi Makes Breakthrough In The Treatment by Dedetwo(m): 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
FarahAideed:
Radiation can never be a cure for any cancer .. Brachytherapy implant radiation therapy has been around for ages so why is he claiming to own it .

Bros, most Nigerians are very funny. They usually do not think.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Circulation Of Fake Dano Milk In Nigerian Markets / Why Do Kidney Transplant Abroad When It Can Done In Nigeria? / What Is Difference Between A Chemist And A Pharmacist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.