Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts (20905 Views)

EFCC To Go After Those Using POS Machines Illegally / EFCC To Arraign NFF Director For Diverting N3.4bn FIFA Fund (Photo) / White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Brightchibuzor: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
Zoo country
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by maxiuc(m): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
Access bank zenith and GTb are the least banks infact let me keep quiet

If you know, you know

God is good
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by rozayx5(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2019
Odogu9195:
This only but tells you one thing, naija banks cannot be trusted. Banks are now working with efcc in other to get their nonsense whistleblower commission. Best thing now is put your money in PM or BTC, thou btc isn’t stable. PM is best just make sure you use your legit info to signup to avoid stories then deposit the money little by little to your account over a period of time

PM?

lol

dem never wound you before

PM wey my friend 3kusd

omoh if you get big funds now, na USDT sure pass, if you know you know, if bankers dey thief money from people account these days

they once tried it on p sqaures account that year and he gave them ultimatum to which they returned the funds

3 Likes

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by maxiuc(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
Oxtertee:
Sars just arrest some of them in handcuffs few mins ago around st Mathias pry sch orogun ibadan. Why are some people can't live legitimate life?
very difficult to live a legitimate life in this world

You yourself are you 100% clean in your hustle tell me you are honest in all your dealings

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Isoduwa(m): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
Slymonster:

Smh and 26year old is suppose to have what kind of amount in his account?? Nigeria is a mess sha. I pity the young ones here.

Let's be real here

26 years old student

No recognize business
This shit only happened in Africa
Nigerian which way
This guy is doing frude simple as that

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by srclark: 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
now they have given the young man enough time to defend the money he will only clean his tracks and can easily claim the money was a gift .
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by seyilabi(m): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
NLSavage:
Useless Efcc, when gandollar is still roaming free spending his dollars. Na for youths una get mouth
You don't have sense, you are complaining about somebody you know is under immunity according to Nigerian constitution which is not EFCC's doing.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Slymonster(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
Isoduwa:

Let's be real here

26 years old student

No recognize business
This shit only happened in Africa
Nigerian which way
This guy is doing frude simple as that
This is a lost case for efcc. Dude doesn't live in the country too. I have lots of friends that are not in Nigeria but they still load money into their Nigeria account, so that when it's raining. You have something to fall on. Forget all this talk of fraud nonsense. ...This is Nigeria, put magu efcc boss as a governor in any state if he doesn't loot. .

3 Likes

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Isoduwa(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
Slymonster:

This is a lost case for efcc. Dude doesn't live in the country too. I have lots of friends that are not in Nigeria but they still load money into their Nigeria account, so that when it's raining. You have something to fall on. Forget all this talk of fraud nonsense. ...This is Nigeria, put magu efcc boss as a governor in any state if he doesn't loot. .

It's finish ooh
Nigerian has lost it
I don remove my hand for Una matter

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
godofuck231:
It's time for the inepts to understand that in this age a 16 year old can become rich over night, from a simple software design or a an information market deal, it's called the information age ,no one actually digs the ground for gold anymore, they dig through the www. This is what u get when senile grand Papas rule a nation with stone age mentalities.
Nobody is arguing that, all they are saying is send them a mail with verifiable documents of how u made the money!
A person who is genuine wouldn't lose sleep over this!
Let's stop crying more than the bereaved!
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
NLSavage:
Useless Efcc, when gandollar is still roaming free spending his dollars. Na for youths una get mouth
Anytime I see men who are average it pains me , the sitting governor withl imunity
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Fuckgovt: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
Afonja, name checkers are all silent. Abike ppl o
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by West2019(m): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Bad government .,e concern una , did dey guys base in Nigerian No did him a politician No,did Buhari send him to school in oversea No did any person from overseas complaints about the guy No you people should allow the guy the enjoy him.money Nigeria government are stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Wayne4uall(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
olumalcolm:
nope, thats y some are frustrated but we need a revolution in this country really cos with d way tins are going, it will only get worse. Majority of the guys who venture into politics spend so much and their first intention is to recoup what they spent hence the reason they forget why they are there in the first place. We need a total revamp of all political office holders in this country whether elected or selected, 99.9% are dere for notin.
U are 100% right.. But the problems we have today is who to start
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by olumalcolm(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
Wayne4uall:
U are 100% right.. But the problems we have today is who to start
my broda even me cant start the revolution cos if you are caught and dey start dealing with u, everybody japa. Since Sowore was caught, wat has anyone done about it? nada, we all go about our daily activities lik its no ones biz, which is not supposed to be so. i just weep for the condition of dis country cos i dnt see an end or an improvement. Everybody is reacting on social media but wu will bell d cat? For me i bliv its punishment for the sins of some of our leaders in the past, cos i dnt understand how a nation so blessed with everything needed to be great can be cursed with nonentities as leaders. Its still a misery to me sincerely. we are too blessed and too brilliant to have dumb skulls running the affairs of this great nation. but i knw one day na one day, bush meat go chop hunter cos e go pass catch hunter sef. My people are so frustrated, north, west, east and south.. death, suffering here and there but the govt acts lik onpe. e go b ONE DAY sha. angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Ifeanyimike123: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
The person for just use the money buy bitcoin send for am

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by mmsen: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
EFCC wastes its time on small fry meanwhile those with hundreds of millions of dollars are left untouched.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Wayne4uall(m): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
olumalcolm:
my broda even me cant start the revolution cos if you are caught and dey start dealing with u, everybody japa. Since Sowore was caught, wat has anyone done about it? nada, we all go about our daily activities lik its no ones biz, which is not supposed to be so. i just weep for the condition of dis country cos i dnt see an end or an improvement. Everybody is reacting on social media but wu will bell d cat? For me i bliv its punishment for the sins of some of our leaders in the past, cos i dnt understand how a nation so blessed with everything needed to be great can be cursed with nonentities as leaders. Its still a misery to me sincerely. we are too blessed and too brilliant to have dumb skulls running the affairs of this great nation. but i knw one day na one day, bush meat go chop hunter cos e go pass catch hunter sef. My people are so frustrated, north, west, east and south.. death, suffering here and there but the govt acts lik onpe. e go b ONE DAY sha. angry

Yea u are right fela has said it all, no body won die, one day but when will the day come.? .. I am afraid the day may not come 300 yrs from now

3 Likes

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
rozayx5:

PM?

lol

PM wey my friend 3kusd

omoh if you get big funds now, na USDT sure pass, if you know you know, if bankers dey thief money from people account these days

they once tried it on p sqaures account that year and he gave them ultimatum to which they returned the funds
No be lie buh me never hear of this USDT, na still crypto, just say crypto price no they stable na him mak. Las las pm na nonsense still lol

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by abeniagbon(m): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You clearly don't have sense.
I guess you're talkin to your elder at home
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Wittysmith(m): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
They are chasing shadows all above the pillage while the real thieves whose blatant looting of the common wealth of the people are walking freely, displaying the luxuries acquired with their ill-gotten wealth.
E ku ise!
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Wittysmith(m): 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
They are chasing shadows all over the place while the real thieves whose blatant looting of the common wealth of the people has plunged the country into economic despair, are walking the streets freely, displaying the luxuries acquired with their ill-gotten wealth.
E ku ise!

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by remi1444: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2019
NLSavage:
Section 308(1) shield him from being prosecuted based on the provision of the 'immunity clause'.
It's unreasonable for the good people of Kano state to have re-elected a known thief caught on camera pocketing wads of dollars. Politicians are manipulating us because they have middle-class citizens in their disposal to enforce and shove their wishes into the throat of poor citizens who have stayed docile to the injustice meted on them. angry
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Kvngwitty(m): 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
Commentor:
Many of our youths are thieves

Na you be this ?
What’s your own a lot of students don relocate with their school fees and working hard abroad ....... so don’t be too quick to judge okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by IamSoProlific: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2019
maxiuc:
Access bank zenith and GTb are the least banks infact let me keep quiet

If you know, you know

God is good

I know bro, especially about Gtb, someone(u know the matter na) recommended zenith but you dey contradict am.

Please recommend for me,can't come n hustle for mofos...
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by IamSoProlific: 11:34am On Aug 17, 2019
rozayx5:

PM?

lol

PM wey my friend 3kusd

Usdt?

The platform u come dey use, because some blockchain verification no be here.
Re: EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts by Oxtertee(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
maxiuc:
very difficult to live a legitimate life in this world

You yourself are you 100% clean in your hustle tell me you are honest in all your dealings
Yes I am 101%

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Former Bayelsa Governor's Wife / Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / My Ordeal With A Criminal Friend Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.